HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup
Once you buy a new printer you need to take off the printer and all the packing materials from the box, plug the power cable, set the control preferences, insert the paper into its corresponding input tray, install the ink cartridge and download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer software.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Driver
Navigate to our website, enter your corresponding printer model number and look for the upgraded printer driver and software.
You can also download latest drivers
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Manual
Take a glimpse at our user manual to acquire a setup, troubleshooting procedures and prep your printer to print your document.
Also download the latest HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Printer Manual.
Procedure for Unboxing printer setup
- Take away the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Setup printer from the box, and then remove all tape and packing materials from inside the printer
- Place the duplexer in a correct position into the printer
- After installing the duplexer, plug your power cord and set your preferences
- Insert the paper into the Tray 1. Ensure that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward
- Do not fill the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray
- Insert the paper into Tray 2
- Install the ink cartridges into its corresponding slot, fix the ink cartridge in the correct position
- Download the upgraded 123.hp.com/ojp8710 printer driver and software from our website
- Once you are done with the downloading process, install the printer driver and software. Make use of the guides displayed on the screen for easy installation
- In some worst case, if HP Easy Start app gets activated but it fails to download the driver, then confirm that the system has an active Internet connection and try to download again
- During installation you need to choose your preferred connection type, you can choose USB, Wired or Wireless connection
- Access downloads folder and then start HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation
- Activate the connection on the printer and install the printer driver
- Pick your printer from the list, choose Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then select Add
- Complete the installation process
Once you are done with the installation process, you can make use of your printer to print your desired documents or images.
Wired network setup for Mac device
Wired network printing is reliable and it provides swift prints without getting affected by the environment. Install the HP printer driver and software to configure your printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1: Prep for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to installing the printer driver, ensure you have a proper network router, switch, and an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your system to the router, switch or hub.
- Avail an Ethernet cable.
Step 2: Link your printer to the network
Plug the Ethernet cable to your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer and to the router, switch or hub so that you detect your printer during installation.
- Switch on your 123.HP.Com Ojp8710 printer.
- Take away the protective plug from the printer Ethernet port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then plug the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub
Step 3: Procedure to install the software
- Visit our website, enter your HP printer model, and then select Begin.
- Select Software and Driver downloads, enter your printer model if it is instructed and then ensure the operating system version is proper.
- From Driver Printer Installation Software, select Download, according to the option it gets displayed and then open the .dmg file in downloads folder to start the installation.
- When it is instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Pick your printer name, choose Use or Print Using menu, select the printer name in the pop-up list, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
Wireless Printer setup for Mac device
Step 1: Formulate for installation
Make the network name and the password preparatory while configuring the printer on the wireless network
- Collect the corresponding network name and network password. Connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Use a broadband Internet access.
- Power on your system and the router, and place your router and the computer at a closer distance.
Step 2: Add your printer to the wireless network
Add your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can identify the printer during the installation.
- From the control panel of your printer, scroll down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup icon.
- Select Wireless Settings, and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network in the provided list, and then select Ok.
- Suppose the provided list does not contain your network name, click Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the guides to enter the network name.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key, and then click Done.
Step 3: Download and setup the printer driver
Download and setup the upgraded printer driver from our website, and get your printer ready to print your desired document.
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the system.
- Pick out your printer from the available list.
- If necessary, pick a method to detect the printer model, and then go through the guides to navigate to the download page.
- Choose Download next to HP Easy Start or next to full feature printer driver, according to the option which is listed.
- On the Mac dock, open the downloads folder and then select the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg file to start with the installation.
- Go through the instructions to configure the printer connection and install the printer software.
- When instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Select your printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, Pick out your printer name in the pop-up menu, and then choose the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
Wireless Printer setup for Windows
Step 1: Prep for installation
Prior to configuring the printer on the wireless network, collect the required network name and password, and then switch on your printer, router, and system
- Meet the requirements:
- It is necessary to have the network name and the network password.
- Connect your system and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Make use of the broadband Internet access.
- Switch on your router and the computer and then position the printer and the corresponding system at a closer distance
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the 123.HP.Com Ojp8710 printer.
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
Just link the printer to the network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can detect your printer during the installation.
- Open the Dashboard from the control panel of your HP printer and then click the Wireless icon.
- Click the Setup icon.
- Click Wireless Setting, and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the list of available networks, pick your printer name and then click Ok.
- In case the list does not hold your network name, click Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the displayed instructions to enter your corresponding network name.
- If it is instructed, type the WEP or WPA key, and then click Done.
Step 3: Download and configure your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer driver
Download and configure the upgraded version of the printer full feature software from our website.
During installation, in case an Auto Wireless Connect screen prompts, make use of it and then complete the wireless setup.
- Choose your printer from the list.
- Enter your corresponding printer model number, and then select Begin.
- Select Download, and then choose Open, Save or Run option in any windows and then download the driver to your system.
- Double-click the printer driver file to launch the driver installation.
- Go through the displayed instructions to complete the connection setup and the printer driver installation
Wired network setup for Windows
Wired printing is stable, it is harder to intercept and it does not interference much with another device.Configure a network connected HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows system. Just look a glance at a procedure which is listed below: Step 1: Get ready for the driver installation and network connection Ensure that you have the proper router and Ethernet cable, before installing the printer driver
- Link your system with the router, switch or hub.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Power on your HP printer.
- Detach the protective plug from the 123.HP.Com Ojp8710 printer Ethernet port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable to the HP printer port, and then connect the other end of the cable to an accessible port on the network router, switch or hub.
- Go to our website, enter your corresponding printer model, and then make use of the instructions to download your printer driver.
- Under driver printer installation software, choose Download next to the full feature driver, click Download only option to save and then run the driver file from your system.
- When instructed by the installer to choose a printer connection option, click Wired Network to continue with and complete the Setup process.
- Try to print, scan or fax, according to your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer functionality.
Pick out your printer name in the Use menu on the Add screen