Your Printer is Our Priority
It’s only when our printers start to pose problems do we realize how dependent we are on them. It’s even more frustrating when you have deadlines to meet and no one to turn to help for.
We hear you loud and clear! That is why we’re offering you the whole package. Setup, install, configure and update your printer with us.
Avail Support and Solutions for your Printer Troubles
Get expert technical guidance on how to go about your printer issues with us. The list below is a gist of the services proffered here.
- Print & Scan manuals
- First time printer setup
- Ink cartridge issues
- Wireless setup guide
- Rectify slow prints
- Stuck or failed print jobs
- Printer driver upgrades
- Clear paper feed issues
- Clear paper jams
- Mobile print solutions
You are just a phone call away from getting the perfect printer. Dial 1- 888- 249 -8496 and get aid in setting up your printer. Printers are our forte, but we are also adept at handling issues that concern your operating system, network connection and more. Now you know why you should call us.
Why Prefer Us?
Printers were invented to make our lives easier. It is quite disappointing when these handy devices start to misbehave. But the good news is we have built a whole team of professionals to address every issue caused by your printer. Reach us at the earliest for expert printer therapy.
What’s in it for you?
As service providers, we have equipped ourselves with information on printer setup, software, support, and troubleshooting.
Get even the most major errors on your printer resolved with us in an instant.
Our user manuals are informative enough, but a little professional care wouldn’t go amiss.
HOW IT WORKS ! !
Learn more about Mobile printing on your HP printer
The information provided below holds good for all printers that support mobile printing (Android/ Apple/ Windows devices) using Wireless or Google Cloud print.
A web-enabled HP printer provides an easy and simple way to print from your mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. Check the sections listed below to see which mobile printing solution applies to you and get extensive information on the same for our website.
This is an easy-to-use feature that lets you print via email on your network-enabled HP printer. It is a secure service that runs on Google Cloud. To print the desired item, simply mail it as an email attachment to your printer.
What are the methods available to setup your HP Printer?
- Get the printer ready for setup
- Check if your printer meets the requirements for USB setup.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer when prompted by the installer.
- Open Devices and Printers, locate your printer and uninstall it.
- Get the updated software and driver for your printer from us and install it with our user guides.
- Select the connection type as USB and after the installation completes, try to print.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Connect automatically to the wireless network without employing cables or routers.
- Get the corresponding software installed on your printer and choose your connection type.
- Make sure you use Windows Vista (and further) or Mac OS X 10.5 (and further) for Auto Wireless Connect.
- Check if your computer is connected to the 2.4 GHz band.
- Most HP printer models are compatible with only the 2.4 GHz band. Even if a 5 GHz band is available, your printer will not be able to connect to it.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
This feature offers two methods to connect your printer- the Pin method and the Pushbutton method.
- Check if your router has a WPS button available physically.
- To connect your printer using the WPS method, Start WPS mode on your router and use the manual of your printer to startup WPS.
- Under two minutes of starting WPS mode on your router, click on the WPS button on your router.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- This method is applicable for HP printers that have a touch screen panel.
- Get the required information on the name of the network and the password.
- Use the control panel of your printer, navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click on the name of your Wireless network.
- After connecting to the wireless network using the WPA/ WEP passkey, attempt to print a network status report.
Wireless setup using USB
- If your printer does not have a touch screen panel, make use of this method to setup your printer over a wireless network.
- When this process is in progress, connect a USB cable to the printer briefly.
- Make sure to connect or disconnect the cable to the printer according to the prompts displayed by the installer.
Wired Network Setup
- Firstly, get your printer setup for the installation.
- Make sure you have a properly functional router and viable Ethernet ports.
- Confirm that you are using an Ethernet cable to connect your printer. It is easily confused with a telephone cable.
- Connect your printer to the corresponding network and install the updated software on your printer.