Providing you with exuberant Printer Technical Support for 123.hp.com/setup
Get instant help, assistance and step-by-step guide, for install, setup, driver download, troubleshoot on HP Printers or from 123.hp.com/setup Website.
Our experts are just a click away!
Choose Your HP Printer Model
123HP PROVIDES HP PRINTER SUPPORT
Step by step Guide on HP ePrint setup and configuration to your HP Printer From your Windows PC or Mac!
- Printer Installation or Printer Setup
- Printer driver not installed properly
- Wireless printer setup
- Very low printing speed
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Computer hangs while using a printer
- Difficulty in configuring ePrint or iPrint
Call our Technical Assistance at 1- 888- 249 -8496. Get Help & support to setup your HP Printer in computers with Windows10, Windows8.1, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows XP or Mac at your home or office network with ease.
WHY CHOOSE 123HP ? TOP 3 REASONS
Frustrated with your HP Printer? Our professional Tech Support team will help you resolve all the problems related to HP Printer Setup and Configuration. We are committed to offer you the best feasible solution.
- 1.We provide support for all types of HP printers which include setup, driver installation and troubleshooting support by our Printer Experts.
- 2.Our highly skilled Printer Experts will provide you a One-Stop Solution for all of your printer issues.
- 3.We will guide you through the process of setup and installation from 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/setup and help you Setup, Configure and Troubleshooting your HP printers.
How it Works !
HP Printer Setup
HP ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint enabled.
- Enabling HP ePrint
- To enable HP ePrint you should set up Web Services on your HP Printer
- Web Services Set Up:
- On the Home screen, touch the HP ePrint icon
- Click Set Up
- Now to enable HP ePrint
- Make sure the Web Services have been set up.
- Click the HP ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- You will find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open your email application.
- Email the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.
HP AirPrint Setup
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your ePrint enabled HP printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
- Your HP printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the appstore.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password.
- These credentials are important to connect your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Open any document and tap AirPrint App.
- Open the AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
- Select your network and tap on Print to print your document.
- You can print any web application, email or photo that supports Apple AirPrint.
- You can also change the Page Range as shown in the image given above.
HP Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printers to the web.
CONNECTING YOUR PRINTER:
- These printers connect directly to the web.
- Make sure your printer is cloud ready or is HP ePrint capable.
- Open Google chrome
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices
- Click My Devices and check if your printer is listed under it
- If your printer is listed under My Devices, then your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If it is listed under New Devices, click Register and print a confirmation page.
- In some printers, you may be asked to complete the registration from the printer control panel.
- If your printer is not listed, then make sure your printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address.
HP Printer Windows 10 Support
- Ensure Your HP Printer and your Windows 10 Computer are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Computer device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click on Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job isn’t printed then, it could be due to one of the following
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
We Provide Support for the following
We provide extensive information to setup, configure, install and use your HP Printer on your computer.
If you are using a Macintosh interface and notice you’re having trouble in setting up your printer, then call us.
123hp.co is a Independent Service Provider for Printer technical assistance. User can get the service free of cost from product owner at 123.hp.com if the product is under warranty. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.You can also download the latest HP Printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/us/en/