How 123.hp.com/setup Printer Supports !
Printer Setup & Installation
123 HP SETUP PROVIDES INSTANT HP PRINTER SUPPORT
Step by step Guide on ePrint setup and configuration to your 123.hp.com/setup Printer From your Windows PC or Mac!
- HP Printer Installation or HP Printer Setup
- HP Printer driver not installed properly
- Wireless printer setup
- Very low printing speed
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Computer hangs while using a HP Printer Setup
- Difficulty in configuring ePrint or iPrint
Call our Technical Assistance at 1- 888- 249 -8496. Get 123 HP Printer Help & 123 HP Printer support to setup your HP 123 Printer in computers with Windows10, Windows8.1, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows XP or Mac at your home or office network with ease.
WHY CHOOSE 123 HP SUPPORT? TOP 3 REASONS
Frustrated with your Printer? Our professional Tech Support team will help you resolve all the problems related to 123 HP Printer Setup and Configuration. We are committed to offer you the best feasible solution.
- 1.We provide 123 HP Printer Support for all types of printers which include setup, driver installation and troubleshooting support by our 123 HP Printer Experts.
- 2.Our highly skilled HP Printer Experts will provide you a One-Stop Solution for all of your printer issues.
- 3.We provide complete setup and installation instructions for your HP Printer, technically assist in configuring your printer over a network and help you with troubleshooting your 123 HP Printer issues.
How 123.hp.com/setup Support Works !
123hp.co Printer Setup
123.hp.com ePrint Setup
ePrint is a service provided that enables you to print from your HP Printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP Printer should be ePrint enabled.
- Enabling ePrint
- To enable ePrint you should set up Web Services on your 123 HP PrinterSetup
- Web Services Set Up:
- On the Home screen, touch the HP ePrint icon
- Click Set Up
- Now to enable ePrint
- Make sure the HP Web Services have been set up.
- Click the ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- You will find your HP 123 Printers email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer setup or any other device open your email application.
- Email the document to be printed to your printers email address.
123 HP AirPrint Setup
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your ePrint enabled printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
- Your 123.hp.com/setup printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the appstore.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password.
- These credentials are important to connect your 123 HP Com Printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Open any document and tap AirPrint App.
- Open the AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
- Select your HP network setup and tap on Print to print your document.
- You can print any web application, email or photo that supports Apple AirPrint.
- You can also change the Page Range as shown in the image given above.
123 HP Com Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printers to the web.
CONNECTING YOUR HP PRINTER SETUP:
- These printers connect directly to the web.
- Make sure your 123 HP Printer is cloud ready or is ePrint capable.
- Open Google chrome
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices
- Click My Devices and check if your HP 123 Printer is listed under it
- If your 123 HP Printer is listed under My Devices, then your setup is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If it is listed under New Devices, click Register and print a confirmation page.
- In some printers, you may be asked to complete the registration from the control panel.
- If your HP Printer is not listed, then make sure your setup is connected to the network or try connecting with your printers email address.
123 HP Printer Windows 10 Support
- Ensure Your 123.hp.com/setup Printer and your Windows 10 Computer are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Computer device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your HP Printer and change any print setup settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click on Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job isn’t printed then, it could be due to one of the following
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- 123 HP Printer is OFF
We Provide 123 HP Printer Support for the following
We provide extensive information to setup, configure, install and use your 123 HP Setup Printer on your computer.
If you are using a Macintosh interface and notice youre having trouble in setting up your 123 HP Setup Printer, then call us.
123hp.co is a Independent Service Provider for Printer technical assistance. User can get the service free of cost from product owner at 123.hp.com if the product is under warranty. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.You can also download the latest Printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/us/en/