123.HP.COM All In One Printer Support
Get set go, simple easy quick effortless 123 HP Printer Setup
Get the best 123.hp.com service for HP Printer installation, driver download, software update, and network connectivity for your printer. Also, get extended services for troubleshooting the issues like the printer, scanner, connection failure, offline error in the printer, scanner connection error, problems due to ink cartridges, etc. These issues can be resolved easily with the help of our expert technical team. Contact them by dialing the Toll-Free number provided on this site. Our customer-friendly techs will guide you overcome all kinds of 123.hp.com/setup Printer issues.
TOLL FREE 1 888 249 8496
Find your HP printer model and get Setup & Installation Guide
Top Wireless Printer - Find Relevant Solution
One of the Top printers that don’t need any wires is Canon. Search the canon printer queries Better, Faster and Smarter here..
Instant Support for HP Printers Setup
We provide you a step by step guide on ePrint setup and configuration of the printers. We also provide steps for connecting the printer to the Windows and Mac devices. Following are the list of queries and issues that can be resolved by our troubleshooting steps with support.hp.com.
- How to setup and configure the HP Printer
- How to install the printer driver software
- Ink Cartridge installation and refill
- Load paper in the input tray
- Wireless Printer Setup
- USB Printer Setup
- How to overcome network connection error
- How to resolve USB connection error
- How to rectify offline error in printers
- How to overcome very low printing speed
- How to resolve paper jam error
- How to configure Google Cloud Print and AirPrint
You can call us by using the Toll-Free number provided on this 123.hp.com support site. Our technical executive will lead you through the above-mentioned queries and troubleshooting issues.
3 Reasons To Choose Us
Frustrated with your Printer? Our professional 123.hp.com/support team will help you resolve all the problems related to 123 HP Printer Setup and Configuration. We are committed to offering you the best feasible solution.
- 1. We provide support with the setup, driver download & installation, and troubleshooting various problems.
- 2. No matter what your printer problem is! Our technical support executive will provide the best solution for the issue.
- 3. We offer you an instruction manual that can be downloaded on this 123.hp.com support site. In the manual, you can learn from beginning to the end i.e., from setting up the printer till recycling of printer parts.
Download HP Printers Driver Software (Free)
Ever wondered what is the key source behind the bunch of neatly printed papers and beautiful scanned photographs on your table.
THE PRINTER SOFTWARE! They are the essence of any communication in this digital era. There are a lot of things to consider beyond price. Understanding this fact, our website https://123hp.co/ promises to provide a free download of the 123 HP printer software. Always choose the printer software that closely matches your printing requirements. Either choose to download the printer software from the installation CD or download the cheapest and compatible drivers from our website https://123hp.co/ dashboard. Also, download the illustrative manual proven to provide all details about the software installation. The happiness of our client is the outcome of a resilient printer driver that makes the printing technology more reliable. Call our Toll Free and get your Free driver software download. Also you can get it from http://hp.com/support.
17 simple steps to install drivers and software for HP Pagewide and Laserjet printers using 123.hp.com:
Drivers and software for your HP pagewide and laserjet printer are available here with easy download and installation steps from 123.hp.com/setup by using the following instructions successfully.
- Open a Web browser on your system.
- Go to 123.hp.com/pagewide or 123.hp.com/laserjet, based on your printer you want to install.
- Enter your printer model, and select driver version.
- Click Download button.
- Open the downloaded file by Click Run.
- Again Click Run, then click Continue, or Yes to continue the installation.
- The HP Easy Start utility launch automatically after files extract.
- Then Click Continue.
- Click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions, and then click Continue.
- Select your HP Pagewide or Laserjet printer from the list, and then click Continue.
- Select either Full Software and Drivers or Basic Drivers.
- Click Continue option.
- Click the Run command, and press Continue to the installation.
- Then the drivers for your printer downloads and launches.
- Click the Next to process further.
- Again Select the checkbox options to agree the terms and conditions, and then click Next.
- Click Next for three times continuously.
- Finally click the Finish button to complete the process successfully.
HP Deskjet Series Printer Installation & Setup
First Time Printer Setup with simple instructions
- To perform HP Deskjet printer setup from 123.hp.com/setup, first remove the printer from the packing and check all the items are available.
- Remove the packing material from scanner lid by raising the lid.
- Remove the packing material from ink cartridge area and all other parts in the printer.
- Move the paper tray until it clicks and remove the tape from paper tray.
- To turn on the printer, plug in it into a power adaptor, and change preferences.
- Start to select the language by press the down arrow in control panel to configure the HP Deskjet printer setup.
- Set the Country and Region by pressing down arrow.
- Press OK to save changes.
- To start loading paper, take out the paper tray and its extender.
- Slider position should be placed at outermost positions.
- Next loading and aligning paper into its place and push tray forward untill it locks into its place.
- Place the ink cartridges it to its place and loaded it and lock it.
- Carriage will move automatically to its accessible position once the access door is raised.
- To start the HP Deskjet printer setup, the carriage should be idle and silent to process further.
- Befor inserting new cartridge into its place, take the cartridge from package, and remove plastic tape from it without damading and touching the ink nozzles.
- Place the cartridge into the ink cartridge slot by lifting the lid.
- Follow the same procedure for other ink cartridges also, and close the lid for avoiding cartridges damage.
- After placing the print cartridge, close the access door and check whether the cartridge are aligned accordingly by following instruction on 123.hp.com/setup control panel.
- Once the ink cartridges aligned successfully, then start print the alignment page.
How Our Support Experts Work?
123 HP Printer Setup Guide from 123.hp.com/setup
HP Printer Support for Officejet Pro 6978
The Wireless setup provides the necessary mobility and productivity. Once you configure the network, proceed to set up the wireless network. This is very simple and will take only a couple of minutes. To set up the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer on a wireless network, connect the printer to the network and install the printer driver. Follow the steps given below.
- Before setting up the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer on the wireless network, collect the network name (SSID) and password (WEP key or WPA passphrase).
- Turn on your router, 123 HP Printer and PC and check if you have a broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads.
- Check if the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network. Place the Officejet Pro printer close to the PC within the range of the router and unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Connect the 123 HP Com 6978 printer to the network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, open the Dashboard and select the Wireless icon. Click Setup -->Wireless Settings -->Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network from the list of available networks and select the OK option.
- If you do not know your network name, click Enter New Network Name and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type the WEP or WPA key and click Done. You will notice a summary screen. Select the OK option to return to the home screen.
- Download and install the current version of the full feature software. Choose your printer model number and click Begin --> Download --> Open, Save or Run.
- Double-click on the driver file in the Downloads folder on your computer.
HP Printer Support for Officejet Pro 6968
Enjoy printing from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch over a wireless network to your HP Officejet pro 6968 printer. Check if the printer and Apple iOS device meet the necessary requirements to print with the AirPrint app from 123.hp.com/source aioios. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to start printing from the app.
- Check if the 123 HP Setup 6968 printer and the Apple iOS device are on the same local network or if the printer supports Wi-Fi Direct or 123 HP wireless direct.
- When you try to print, if a No AirPrint printers found message displays, proceed to the next step to connect the printer.
- To connect the Apple iOS device to the printer over a wireless network, proceed to the next step using 123.hp.com/source aioios guidelines.
- Unplug the USB or Ethernet cable. For printers with the control panel displays, select the Setup, Network/ Wireless menu and click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- For printers without control panel displays, press and hold the Wireless button for three seconds until the wireless light blinks.
- After pressing the WPS button on your router, wait for sometime. Make sure the Officejet Pro printer is on.
- If the printer is in sleep mode, power on the printer. Open the document, photo or webpage you want to print and select tap the Action icon to display the menu options.
- Select the Print icon based on the type of file you want to print and on the Printer Options menu, click Select Printer.
- Choose your printer model from the list. Modify the necessary settings. Few options such as paper size, might not be adjustable.
- The Options menu might not display if the printer is in black ink mode only. Choose the number of copies to print.
HP Printer Support for Officejet Pro 8710
Use the HP Smart app to print, scan, check ink levels and set up the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer on a wireless network. If you have a Windows 10 version, go to HP Smart to get the app from the Windows Store and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app and reference from www.hp.com/123.
- If you have only one printer connected to the wireless network, the app automatically selects your printer.
- If you have more than one printer on the network, proceed to the next step.
- Select the printer icon, click Select a Different Printer and choose your printer from the list.
- If you are setting up a new printer on the network, click the plus sign and select Set up a new printer.
- If you have more than one printer and want to setup a new printer, select the plus sign and click Add printer not listed.
- To print or scan documents and photos, select a file to print or scan. To print a document or photo, go to the 123 HP Smart app home screen, select the Print tile and click Print Document or Print Photo.
- A preview of the print job might display in the Microsoft Print Preview window. Click Print and once completed, click Done.
- Modify settings such as document/photo, page size, output type, source, resolution and compression to match the scan job and click the Scan option.
- Select the Edit option, make necessary changes using the app editing tools, such as crop or rotate. You will notice an editable preview of the scan in the Edit window.
- From the Result window, print, save, share, or add pages to the scan. Make sure you save the scan in the default location or browse to a different folder. After you save or share the scan job, select the OK option.
HP Printer Support for Envy 4520
You can easily set up your HP Envy 4520 printer using a USB cable connection to a Windows computer. To get the most supported features from a USB connected printer, make sure you have the full feature driver. Check the requirements and remove any previously installed printer versions from Windows.
- Check if the printer is turned on and in a ready state and obtain a USB cable less than 3 m in length.
- Make sure there is an available USB port on your PC. If you connected the USB cable to the PC before installing the 123 HP driver, proceed with the steps below.
- Unplug the USB cable from the PC and do not reconnect the cable until prompted.
- Look for the devices option on your Windows system and click the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
- Right-click on the icon for your printer model and select the Remove device option.
- If multiple icons exist for the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer, remove them all.
- Download and install the current version of the print driver to complete the USB connection.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the guidelines that appear on the screen.
- When prompted to opt for a connection type, select USB as the option.
- Choose your 123 HP printer model and check if the Operating System version is correct.
We Provide 123 HP Printer Support for the following
123 HP Support for Windows
We contribute our 123.hp.com/support on the set up, configuration, driver installation, and network connection of your HP printer.
123 HP Support for Mac
Connecting the printer to Mac device is a bit difficult. But it is made simple and easy with our 123.hp.com/setup service.
123 HP Support for Smartphone
Download the HP Smart app and print photos and documents directly from your mobile phone from support.hp.com.
123hp.co is a Independent Service Provider for Printer technical assistance. The user can get the service free of cost from the product owner if the product is under warranty. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.You can also download the latest Printer software from hp printer software support and driver from https://123.hp.com/ or https://123.hp.com/setup