HP Laserjet Enterprise M607dn Feature and Spec
HP Laserjet Enterprise M607 dn printer delivers exceptional performance. You can protect your network from attacks with the deepest security. Generally, HP Enterprise printers repair themselves from attacks while offering outstanding manageability. Moreover, you can automatically monitor threats, detect intrusions and validate operating software while centrally managing your fleet with ease. The printer has a print speed up to 55 pages per minute. It has a variety of paper-handling options, that gives you confidence that your employees can speed through their tasks without interruption. It has a resolution up to 1200 dpi with a monthly duty cycle up to 250000 pages. The printer is compatible with mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria Print. The Laserjet Enterprise has a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder, 550-sheet input feeder and a 500 sheet output bin. Save the cost per page with automatic duplex printing. HP LaserJet Enterprise M607 printer can connect to an Ethernet network or a USB cable. The compatible Operating Systems are Windows and Mac. Save energy with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer.
Toner Cartridges Installation and Replacement
- It is advisable to thoroughly read the removal instructions in the manual and then follow the prompts below.
- Turn off the printer before performing the replacement. Make a note that you do not require any special tools to remove or install this assembly.
- Due to the fact that few parts are sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD), perform the replacement in a safe environment.
- Make sure that you do not touch the spongy part if the replacement part is a roller or pad.
- Make sure that you use disposable gloves when handling rollers or pads or wash your hands before touching rollers or pads.
- It is better to not remove the toner cartridge from the package until it is time to replace it.
- Ensure that you do not expose the cartridge to light for more than a few minutes to prevent damage to it.
- It is advisable to cover the green imaging drum if you have to keep the toner cartridge from the printer for an extended period of time.
- Carefully clean the stain if toner gets on clothing using a dry cloth and then wash the clothes in cold water.
- Once you open the front door, carefully grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and then pull it out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package, then discard the plastic end caps and then take out the cartridge from the plastic bag.
- After removing the orange protective shield, make sure that you do not touch the green imaging drum.
- Carefully hold both ends of the toner cartridge and rock it 5-6 times. Ensure that you support the toner cartridge underneath with one hand while holding the cartridge handle with the other.
- Now, align the toner cartridge with its slot on the shelf, then insert the toner cartridge into the Laserjet printer and then close the front door.
Troubleshooting Common Desc
- If your printer works on a regular basis, like all other machines and devices, it may break down due to numerous issues.
- Though printers annoy us with their issues, we need them to do our basic tasks.
- You can possibly use the same printer and start printing after resolving the printer issue.
- Verify if the printer is on when it printer faces issue with the power indicator light.
- Initially, it is better to check if it has some light or LED indicating it’s receiving power.
- On your Laserjet printer, check if the data and power cable connections are proper.
- If you do not see any sign of power status indicator light, it shows that you have a printer issue that requires repair or replacement.
- It is a good option to reset the printer if it goes offline unexpectedly and then check the connection status.
- Note that unless you load papers in your printer, it may not print. Ensure that the tray is not empty.
- If your Laserjet printer faces any issue with the printhead, it is better to first clean it.
- If you find any jammed or partially fed paper in the paper tray, remove it immediately to avoid paper jam issues.
- Print a test page to check the status of your Laserjet printer.
Driver and manual download
- To complete any basic task of your printer, drivers play a very important role in it.
- Download the current version of the driver for your HP Laserjet M607dn printer to access its complete functionality.
- Make a note that an outdated or corrupt driver can cause your PC to become unstable and crash.
- If you experience printing problems or if you are running a new version of an OS, it is a good option to update drivers.
- On your Windows system, select the Start option, then choose Devices and Printers and then click the Enter option.
- The driver format for Mac and Windows varies where .dmg is the file format for Mac and for Windows, it is .exe.
- To download the printer driver using setup file, ensure that you download the file. Now, use a USB cable compatible with your printer to connect to the printer.
- Once you check that the PC is on, install the driver. In order to activate the installation wizard, it is advisable to run the setup file.
- After the driver for your Laserjet printer gets detected, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the download process.
- You can always use the automatic install printer method to setup your printer.
- Though this method usually works most of the time, in few situations, use the manual install method to get the printer up and running.
- Once you download the manual for your Laserjet printer, go through the prompts on setting up the printer to any troubleshooting guidelines.
- This may help you determine if you are able to manage the issues individually or not.
- If you are unable to do so, contact our expert team on the Toll-free number to assist you.
A “Cartridge is low” or “Cartridge is very low” message displays on the printer control panel
- You may notice a low cartridge message that displays as a warning when the toner cartridge is low.
- Until redistributing the toner no longer yields acceptable print quality, ensure that you continue printing with the existing cartridge.
- To redistribute the toner, Take out the toner cartridge from the printer and then carefully rock the cartridge back and forth about its horizontal axis to redistribute the toner.
- Make a note that you can change the way the printer reacts when supplies reach the Very Low state. It is advisable to not re-establish these settings when you install a new cartridge.
- Select the OK option on the control panel. Make sure that you press the right arrow button until the System Setup icon displays.
- Now, press OK. Until you see the Supply Settings icon, press the right arrow button and then click OK.
- If required, press the right arrow button until you see Black Cartridge and then press OK.
If required, press the right arrow button until you see Very Low Setting and then press OK.
- Now, to select Stop, Prompt or Continue, based on your warning preference, press the right arrow button and then select the OK option.
- Select the Continue option such that the printer continues printing. There sis a possibility that the quality may be low.
- Choose the Stop or Prompt option such that the printer stops printing when the cartridge is low and sends a warning message to replace the cartridge.
- Prior to replacing the empty cartridge, ensure that you use a genuine HP toner cartridge. Now, lift the top cover and then carefully grasp the toner handle to pull it out of the printer.
- After unwrapping the new genuine HP toner cartridge, align the toner cartridge with the tracks. Slide it into the printer until it locks in place and then close the top cover.
Clear paper jams
- When you notice a 13.A, 13.FF 2,100-sheet HCI tray paper jam error, open the 2,100-sheet high-capacity input tray.
- Carefully remove and discard any damaged sheets. If jammed paper is in the feed area, carefully pull it down to remove it.
- Ensure that you load full reams of paper into the HCI. The tray has a capacity to hold 2,100 sheets of paper. Ensure that you do not divide reams into smaller sections. Now, carefully close the HCI door.
- When you notice a 13.A1 tray 1 paper jam error, ensure that you clear the jam by carefully pulling the paper from tray 1. Now, close Tray 1.
- Carefully pull Tray 2 out of the printer, then lower the jam plate in the Tray 2 opening and then pull any jammed paper out. Now, raise the jam plate into position and then insert Tray 2 in the printer.
- When a 13.A2, 13.A3, 13.A4, 13.A5 tray 2, tray 3, tray 4 or tray 5 paper jam occurs, carefully pull the tray out of the printer and then lift it up slightly.
- Discard any jammed or damaged sheets of paper and then reinsert and close the tray.
- Now, open the rear door and discard any jammed paper. Carefully remove the fuser by grabbing the two side latches and then pull the fuser out of the printer.
- Note that the fuser may be hot while the printer is in use. Wait for some time until the fuser cools before handling it.
- Discard any jammed paper from the fuser opening, then reinstall the fuser and then close the rear door.
- When you notice a 13.A3.XX Jam in Tray 3 or a 13.A4.XX Jam in Tray 4, carefully pull the tray out of the printer and then lift it up slightly.
- Now, discard any jammed or damaged envelopes from the tray and then remove any envelopes from the feed rollers inside the printer. Carefully reinsert and then close the tray.