HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN Printer Features
- If you wish to get a color laser printer for your home or small business setup that can suffice all your printer needs, you need to choose the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN.
- This printer uses the advanced color laser printing technology to print documents and photos. The average monthly volume of HP M652DN printer is around 2000 to 14000 sheets.
- The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer is a single function printer. It does not support multitasking. If you wish to print high-quality documents at an efficient speed, this is the ideal choice of printer for you.
- You can print documents and photos in a jiffy. The print speed of the HP M652DN printer is up to 50 pages per minute for black documents and 48 pages per minute for color documents.
- The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer does not compromise on quality for anything. The print resolution of this printer is as high as 1200 X 1200 DPI for black and 1200 X 1200 DPI for color documents.
- This printer supports various media types such as bond paper, card stock, labels, envelopes, plain paper, thick paper, opaque film, etc. It also supports media sizes such as A4, A5, B5, legal, A6, RA4, Executive, Oficio, etc.
HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN Replacing The Toner Cartridges
- Make sure that you regularly check the levels of toner in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer. If the toner level runs low or exhaust, you need to replace it.
- If you wish to check the estimated level of toner in your printer, tap on the small ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel. The toner level will display on the screen.
- You can also check the levels of toner from your computer. If you are using a Windows computer, open the HP Printer Assistant window to check the level of toner.
- If you are using a Mac, open the System Preferences tab. Tap on the Print & Scan option and click on the name of your printer. Go to Supply Levels tab to check the level of toner.
- Make sure that you always use the genuine HP toner cartridges with your printer. If you use the non-HP cartridge, it will result in poor print quality and other issues.
- Plug one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Switch on the printer by pressing the power button on its control panel.
- Once the printer is idle and silent, open the front door of the HP M652DN printer. Clasp the handles of the toner cartridge and carefully remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out from its package. Remove all the packing materials on it. Tear off the orange protective layer shield to remove the tapes from it.
- Hold the ink cartridge in your hand and gently rock it sideways for four to five times. Align the toner cartridge with the slot and insert it into the slot. Push until it fits.
- Close the front door of the printer. Try printing a sample document to see if the printer works. For further assistance, call the toll-free number.
HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN How To Print
- Before beginning to print a document or photo using the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer, you need to install the required printer driver on your computer.
- Press the power button the printer to switch it on. Once it settles down, check the estimated level of toner. If the toner level is too low, replace the old toner cartridge.
- Load a stack of paper that matches the print job. Align it in accordance with the paper width guides. Connect your HP M652DN printer to your computer.
- Open the document or the photo that you wish to print on your computer. Tap on the File menu in the top left corner and click on the Print option from the list of options.
- The Print Properties window will open. Make sure that you select your printer device from the list of devices available. Set the number of copies you wish to print.
- Select the correct paper type that matches the print job. Ensure that you have chosen the correct paper source. Adjust the quality settings in accordance with your requirements.
- After customizing all the settings, tap on the Print option to begin printing your document or photo. If you have more queries, call the toll-free number.
HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN Clearing Paper Jams
- If your HP M652DN printer displays a paper jam error message, you need to remove the jammed paper from the printer to continue printing.
- Paper jams can be caused due to various reasons. The most probable reasons could be the usage of papers that are not compatible with the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer.
- Make sure that you don’t insert damaged or crumpled paper inside the printer. If you do so, it will lead to a paper jam. It will also damage the paper pick rollers.
- Switch off your printer and disconnect all the wires and cables from it. Open the 2000 sheet high capacity paper tray of the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN printer.
- Check for the jammed or damaged paper inside the paper tray. Carefully remove the jammed paper from the paper tray with your hands. Ensure that you don’t leave any torn pieces.
- Use a torchlight to make sure that there is not bits or pieces of paper jammed in the printer. Remove all the paper from the tray and release the latch on either side.
- Lift the tray up and pull it out. If you find any jammed paper in the feed area, remove it. Install the paper tray back into the printer and load a stack of paper in it.
- Close the paper tray door and open the lower right door of the printer. Use a torchlight and check for the jammed paper. Carefully remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- Ensure that there are no papers jammed in the printer. Even a small piece or bit of torn paper can cause the paper jam. So check the printer thoroughly.
- If the issue persists, try updating the printer firmware. If none of the above works, service your printer. Reach out to the experts by calling the toll-free number.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Paper Tray
- Installing the paper tray is one of the most important steps in setting up the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer. You cannot print without properly installing the paper tray on the printer.
- Make sure that you have the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN printer on a plain flat surface before beginning to install the paper. If the paper tray is not aligned properly, it will lead to a paper jam or paper feed issue.
- There are almost four to five separate paper trays for each media size and media type. Make sure that you install it correctly. These trays include 2000 sheet paper tray, A1 paper tray, A2 paper tray, A4 paper tray, etc.
- Once you install the paper tray, you need to load the stack of paper in it. Slide the paper width guides away to its outermost extent. Load a stack of paper and close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper.
- The HP M652DN printer supports various media types such as plain paper, thick paper, glossy paper, labels, envelopes, bond paper, card stock, postcards, recycled paper, transparencies, etc.
- The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer is compatible with various media sizes such as A4, A3, A5, A6, B5, Executive, Legal, Oficio, RA4, 3 X 5 in, 3.95 X 5.9 in, Statement, Letter A size, etc.
- The minimum media weight that can be handled by the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN printer’s paper tray is around 60. Whereas the maximum media weight that is supported by this printer is around 220.
- The total media capacity of this printer is around 650 sheets. Ensure that you don’t damage or crumple the pages into the paper tray which will eventually damage the paper pick rollers and cause many printing issues.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Printer Does Not Pick Paper
- If your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer does not pick paper or misfeeds, it could be because of various reasons such as improper settings, incorrect paper type, etc.
- If you wish to resolve the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN paper feed issue, you need to open the paper tray and look for jammed paper. If you find any, remove it.
- Ensure that you use the correct paper type and paper size that matches the print job. If you load the wrong paper type that is not compatible with your printer, it may not feed it.
- Check if you have selected the correct paper type and paper source in the printer settings window. If not, adjust the settings according to your requirements of the print job.
- Ensure that you have adjusted the paper width guides properly. You need to close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper loaded.
- Use a lint-free dry cloth to clean the paper pick rollers of the printer. Wet the cloth with distilled water and start cleaning the rollers. Let it dry for a while and try printing.
- If the issue persists, it may also mean that the HP M652DN printer’s paper pick rollers have worn out. Remove the old paper pick rollers and replace it with a new set. Try printing.
- If your printer is feeding multiple sheets, remove the sheets from the paper tray. Turn it 180 degrees and flex the paper. Insert the paper back into the tray and close it.
- Ensure that you haven’t inserted papers that are damaged or wrinkled. Also, check if you have loaded sheets above the recommended stack height markings.
- If so, remove the excess paper from the tray. If the HP Color Laserjet Ent M652DN issue persists, service your printer. If you have more queries, call the toll-free number.