HP DESKJET 2134 PRINTER
Features and Specifications
Get your print, scan, and copy everyday easily. It is a pocket-friendly printer, providing best print quality at reasonable costs.
- Recommended monthly page volume is about 1000 pages.
- Print speed is up to 7.5 ppm for black and up to 20 ppm for color.
- Print Quality is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Copy, Scan, Print.
- Supports media types like envelopes, photo paper, and plain paper.
- ColorLok Technology.
123.HP.Com dj2134 Printer setup
- When the shipment box arrives, certain procedures should be carried out to set up the new printer and make it ready to print the documents.
- Take out the 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer from the packaging box, and remove all tapes and packing materials that lie inside the printer.
- Locate the duplexer in the appropriate place into the printer.
- After installing the duplexer, link the power cord, and configure the preferences.
- Keep the paper into the Tray 1. Affirm that the print side is placed down with the short edge forward.
- Avoid placing the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the side of the paper tray.
- Locate Paper Tray 2.
- The ink cartridges should be kept in their respective slots properly.
- Once the ink cartridges are installed, the printer starts to print an alignment page.
- The alignment page should be mounted in such a way that its printed side faces down on the scanner glass.
- Latch the scanner lid, and then tap Ok on the control panel of the printer.
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2134 printer hardware and printing software are installed properly.
- Avoid to connect the printer to your system until you are prompted to do so by the printing software.
Wireless printer setup for Mac device
Step 1: Prep for the printer installation
- Before you start to configure the HP Deskjet 2134 printer on the wireless network, gather the requirements, and then check the printer and system connections.
- Your SSID, network password(WEP key or WPA key)
- Insert a USB cable to transfer the wireless settings to the printer.
- Ratify that you have powered up your router and the system. Remember that both the system and the printer should be connected to the same wireless network. Align the printer and the system near the router while setting up the printer.
- The USB cable should be detached from the printer’s end.
Step 2: Download and setup the 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer driver on the computer
- Keep your 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer on. If your printer is linked to the system using a USB cable, it should be taken off.
- Go to our website, and tap on Software and Driver Downloads.
- If prompted, choose a method to discover the printer and then proceed with the instructions to track the Downloads page.
- Go with the Download option which lies next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, depending on the option that screens.
- Gain access to the Downloads folder, go to the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to initiate the installation steps.
- When you are directed by the installer, choose the Add Printer option to start a print queue on the Mac. Select the printer name->Use or Print Using-> Add.
- You are supposed to revert to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
Wireless Setup for Windows
Step 1: Confirm the requirements
- A properly functioning Internet connection.
- A computer that is connected to the same Internet connection as the printer.
- Setup and power up the 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer.
Commence the software installation
Log in to the computer, from where you want to print, go with the HP full feature printer driver and Software installation. Get the wireless printer driver and HP Printer Assistant to perform scanning and other printer management functions.
- Use one of the following methods to start the software installation:
- If you own an installation disc that supports the Windows version that runs on your system, keep the CD into the CD drive and follow the instructions to start the installation steps.
- Get back to our website, go with the Downloads option. Your computer starts to install the full feature driver
- The software installation is on the process until a Connect window opens. You can view STOP at the Connect window. Avoid clicking Continue at this time.
Step 2: Re-configure default wireless settings on your printer
- The connection status can be checked by resetting the wireless settings.
- Ratify that your 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer is on.
- Suppose the wireless light flashes, go to the instructions on how to install the software.
- The power button should be long pressed and simultaneously tap Start Copy Black button twice, and press the Cancel button thrice.
- Release the power button. The wireless light that lies adjacent to the wireless button must blink, redo the instructions provided the wireless light does not blink.
- Continue with the installation procedure. The HP auto wireless connect feature takes about 20 minutes to be setup on your PC.
Step 3: Software installation
- Get back to the HP installation Connect screen on your system, and then proceed with the Continue option.
- The instructions should be followed until the Connection Option screen opens.
- Ensure that the power button glows brightly, and the wireless light blinks. Suppose the wireless button does not blink brightly, it should be pressed until it glows brightly.
- Go to the Connection option screen, tap Wireless- make a wireless connection to the printer, and then tap Next.
- The network configuration should be verified once the installation process gets over. You can either go with the HP Auto Wireless Connect option or Wireless Setup Using a USB Connection option to link your printer to the wireless network.
- Go ahead with the instructions until the Active window screens out. The 123.HP.Com dj2134 printer is now set and you can start to print or scan a document.