DESKJET 2528 PRINTER SETUP
- This 123.HP.Com dj2528 White printer has a steeply raked front display. The flattened round edges give a nice look to the printer.
- The control panel consists of six buttons that is fixed on the top of the case, included with three LEDs and an LCD display that has icons for connection facilities.
- A single USB Socket is at the hind side of the printer.
- Print quality is high.
- Enabled with ePrint, AirPrint and Wireless Direct.
- Designed with Scan to mobile device feature.
- Speedy Wireless connection.
- High yield cartridges and they are standard.
Configuring up your 123.HP.Com dj2528 printer for the first time
To configure your HP printer for the preliminary stage, remove all packing materials, attach the power cord, install the ink cartridges, and then paper in the feeder tray.
Unpack the 123.HP.Com dj2528 printer from the box
The printer is taken out from the box, all tapes, stickers, and packing materials should be eradicated from the printer.
- The printer is to be taken out from the box.
- All tapes and packing materials should be discarded from the outside of the printer.
- Lower the output tray.
- By using your hands, grasp the handle of your printer, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- Get rid of all the tapes and packing materials from the printer’s interior.
- The ink cartridge access door is shut down.
- Make sure that you have taken out all the hardware and materials from the packing prior to eliminating or recycling the box and packing materials.
The power cable is attached and then power up the HP printer
Bind the printer’s cable to a power socket to power up the printer.
- The power cable is attached to the hind side of the printer, and then the other end of the power cord is linked into an electrical power point.
- Power up the printer by using the Power button.
- The ink cartridges are fixed into its place
- Fix the HP ink cartridges which were sent along with your printer box.
- Clutch the handle and raise the ink cartridge access door in order to access it.
- This makes the carriage slide to the printer’s midst.
- You need to stay idle until your 123.HP.Com dj2528 printer becomes motionless prior to proceeding.
- One of the ink cartridges is unsealed from its packaging. Be alert to hold only the black plastic cover which is attached to the ink cartridge.
- The plastic tape needs to be discarded.
- Press the ink cartridge by its sides in such a way that the nozzles need to be close to the printer, and then mount the ink cartridge into its correct slot.
- The black ink cartridge is fixed into the right slot and the tri –color ink cartridge is fixed into the left slot.
- The fresh ink cartridge should be smoothly placed at an escalating angle into the empty slot, and then the ink cartridge should be gently pressed until it snaps into its place.
- To mount the other ink cartridges, you need to follow the same steps.
- The ink cartridge access door should be lowered.
Paper is loaded into the input feeder tray
Load the fresh sheets of paper in the feeder tray and subsequently install the ink cartridges.
- The input tray is opened.
- Slide out the paper width guide as to the left.
- Place fresh sheets of paper into the input feeder tray such that the print side faces you. Thrust the stack into the tray until it clicks into its place.
- Swipe the paper-width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper.
- Lower the output tray, and then tug out the output tray extender.
After placing fresh sheets of paper, the printer prints an alignment page on its own.