- The HP Envy 4523 printer produces lab quality photos and documents.
- The printer has the capability to Print, Copy and Scan your document.
- With the Energy Star Certified printer, save you printer energy without compromising your printer performance.
- Avail beautiful photos with no trimming using the borderless printing.
- Print your document wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
- The supported mobile printing service: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct printing.
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 100 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheet.
- The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
HP Envy 4523 Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
Nowadays, doing business on the go with the smartphone, tablet and other mobile device is the only way to save time. How do you obtain mobile printing? Without wireless connection it is impossible. Use the steps below to connect your 123.hp.com envy4523 printer and computer wirelessly.
Prior to setting up your 123.hp.com envy4523 printer on a wireless network connection, gather the network name (Service Set Identifier) and password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
Ascertain that you connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
Ensure that the computer and router are powered on and that the system is linked to the same wireless network to which you need to link the printer.
Power up the HP Envy 4523 printer and position it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup process.
Unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer. Link the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that during the installation process, the HP installer can easily recognize the printer.
Power up the printer in case it is not already powered on. From the control panel of your printer, click on the Wireless icon.
The Wireless screen gets displayed. Choose the Settings icon.
Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the guides on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
Go to our website, tap on the Software Download option to get the updated driver and software for your printer.
Install it according to the instructions displayed on the screen. During the installation process, choose wireless as the connection type.
Try to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer to check its performance.
For any queries, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.