DESKJET 5821 PRINTER SETUP
- Functions- Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)- Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume- 400 to 800
- Wireless capability- Yes
- HP ePrint capability- Yes
- Mobile printing capability- HP ePrint 3
- Paper handling input, standard- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported- A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Media sizes custom- 76.2 x 127 to 215 x 355 mm
- Media types- Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Scanner type- Flatbed
- Scan file format- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical- Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth- 24-bit
- Scan size, maximum- 216 x 297 mm
- Automatic document feeder capacity- No
- Copy resolution (black text)- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings- fit to page
- Copies, maximum- Up to 9 copies
123.HP.COM OJ5821 FEATURES
- Minimum system requirements- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, any Intel Pentium II,850 MB available hard disk space, USB port,CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, Internet Explorer 8, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, 2 GB available hard disk space, USB port, Internet Explorer.
- Windows Vista: (32-bit only), CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection,2 GB available hard disk space, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
Setting Up the 123.hp.com dj5821 Printer Hardware
- Our website is a key source where you can get all the required details for your HP Deskjet GT 5821 printer. A manual is a booklet that has details like warranty, accessories of the printer, the instructions to set it up, the guidelines to overcome the issues experienced by your printer, and more.
- You can get this manual download on your computer by clicking on the download option displayed on your screen.
- The driver installation procedure is to be done after assembling all hardware.
- Without the driver and software your printer can do nothing. You have to look for the correct printer driver and install it on your computer.
- We offer instructions for downloading the driver on both the Windows and Mac computers. Be it a Mac or Windows you can download and install the printer driver using two methods.
- At the time of shipment, your manufacturer would provide you an installation CD. If you have it, just place it on the drive of your computer and hold on until the entire process gets completed.
- When prompted to install the driver, following the instructions and accomplish the installation process. Do not interrupt in the middle of the installation if you want the printer to function properly.
- You can get the latest driver for your printer from our website. Get directed to the page by clicking on the link and follow the prompts.
- Before you go for the download option, make sure that the one which you are using suits your computer’s operating system. Check the file format of the installed file and know whether it is for Mac or Windows.
- Get connected to our technical support team to solve the issues encountered at the time of printer driver and manual installation.