How to Install HP Officejet 6105 Printer
Setting up the printer is the most important process for all types of printer. The setup includes hardware and software setup. Make use of the guides that are given below to easily set up the HP Officejet 6105 printer.
Procedure For HP Officejet 6105 Setup
- When you receive a new printer from the shipment, the first process, you need to do is unpacking the printer and its components.
- After unpacking the printer, remove all stickers and tapes from the printer and its accessories.
- Peel off the protective film from the control panel of your printer. Install the printer’s input tray and output tray properly.
- Connect the printer to a power source, power on the HP Officejet 7516 printer and based on your needs set your preferences.
- Place paper inside the input tray of your printer. The papers must be compatible with the printer.
- Prior to loading the paper, align the stack of paper and then insert it into the input tray. According to the paper size, adjust the paper width guides.
- Remove all tapes and stickers from the cartridge and then Install the ink cartridges into their respective slot. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Ensure that the cartridges are clean. Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door. It’s time to perform a software setup for your printer.
- Download and install the full feature driver and software for the printer.
- Based on the operating system and the printer compatibility, you need to download the suitable driver for your printer.
- Find the Software Download option from this website and click on it to get the updated driver and software.
- After downloading the driver, install it on your Windows or Mac system.
- Check the printer compatibility and choose the preferred connection type to connect the printer and computer. For this printer, you can choose USB, Ethernet or Wireless network connection.
- For any queries, feel free to consult our tech team at the toll-free number that is displayed on our website.