123 HP Setup 6960
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup is an inkjet all in one multifunction printer. It provides automatic duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing, and both Wired and Wireless printing.
Unbox your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup printer from the box
Take away your 123 hp setup 6960 printer from the box, and then discard all tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Take away your printer from the box.
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials from outside the printer.
- Lower the output tray.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Ensure that you have removed all the hardware and packing materials before discarding the box or packing material.
- Affix the power cable and then switch on your printer.
- Join the power cable to the posterior side of your printer, and then the other end of the power cord into an electrical power point.
- Switch on your printer.
- Position the ink cartridge into the correct place.
- Link the printer’s cable into a power socket to turn on your printer.
- Plug the power cable to the rear side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Place the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the middle of your printer.
- Wait until the 123.HP.Com Ojpro6960 printer is noiseless before you begin.
- Take away one of the new ink cartridges from its package. Ensure that you do not touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides and then pull out the ink cartridge into its particular slot.
- Fix the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot.
- Reiterate this guidance to fix the other ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Place the paper into the input tray with the print side facing downward.
- Close the output tray, and then pull out the output tray extender. After positioning the paper, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.