123 HP SETUP 8213
Easy Guide for Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 8213 Printer
When you buy a new printer you need to take away the printer and the packing materials from the box, link the power cable. According to your needs set the control preferences, place the paper into its particular input tray, setup the ink cartridge, download the HP Officejet Pro 8213 printer software and install it.
- Discard the printer from the box, and then take away all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Position the duplexer in a proper place into the printer.
- Once you are done with the installation of your duplexer, connect the power cord and then set your preferences.
- Position the paper into the Tray 1. Confirm that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Ensure that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Place the paper into Tray 2.
- Setup the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, and then position the ink cartridge in the correct place.
- You can download the updated printer driver and software from our website.
- Go to our website, index your particular printer model number and find the updated printer driver and software.
- After completing the download procedure, install the printer driver and software. You can use the guidance displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- In case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, and then verify that the computer has an Internet connection and try to download again.
- During installation, you must pick your connection based on your preference, click USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Open download folder and then start HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Enable the connection on the printer and install the printer driver.
- Choose your 123.HP.Com Ojpro8213 printer from the list, pick Use or Print Using menu, select your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then choose Add.
- Allow your printer to complete the installation process.
Once you are completed with printer setup, you can make use of the printer to print your essential documents or photos.
Wired Network printer setup for Windows and Mac
You can install the printer driver and software to configure the printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1 : Arrange for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to installing the printer driver, ensure that you have a proper network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that you have a network router, switch or hub with available Ethernet ports.
- Verify that the system is linked to the router, switch or hub.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable. Ensure that you do not use a standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Associate the printer to the network
Link the Ethernet cable to your printer and to the router, switch or hub so that the printer is detected during installation.
- Switch on your 123.HP.Com Ojpro8213 printer.
- Take away any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then link the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3 : Software installation
Setup the printer driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model, and then select Begin. According to the printer and operating system, driver installation app HP Easy Start downloads, or direct to the Software and Driver Downloads page to setup the full feature driver.
- In case HP Easy Start downloads, employ the instructions to open the download file to begin the setup. When it is urged to choose a connection type, click on Wired Network
- In case Easy Start fails or your printer is not listed on the site, follow the steps to setup the driver from our website.
- Navigate to our website and then select Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model, if it is urged, and then ensure that the operating system version is proper.
- Windows: From Driver-Printer Installation software, click Download to the full feature printer driver, make use of the instructions to use the HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to save and then activate the printer driver file from your computer.
- Windows: When it is guided by the installer to choose a printer connection option, choose Wired Network to complete the setup.
- Windows: Attempt to print the document, Scan or Fax, based on your 123.HP.Com Ojpro8213 printer functionality.
- Mac: Under Driver-Printer Installation software, click on the option Download that is screened adjacent to the HP Easy Start or get the current update for the printer driver. Based on the option screened, enable HP Easy Start.
- Mac: When it is instructed by the installer, choose Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Mac: Select the printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, click the printer name in the list, and then choose to Add
- Mac: Go back to the installer to finish the installation.
For further information, consult our technical support team to resolve the issues.