DESKJET 1018 SPECIFICATION
Low-cost all-in-ones have usually been USB only and intended for simple PC to printer connections. With the cumulative use of mobile phones and tablets, this paradigm doesn’t work as well, so numerous wireless technologies have been built into the 123.HP.Com dj1018.
The easily rounded edges give a compact feel to the machine, though it’s fairly tall for an all-in-one with no Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
The control panel contains six buttons set into the top of the case, along with three indicator led’s and an LCD panel which has icons for wireless asset and a counter for copy numbers.A single USB socket at the back of the printer is the only cabled connection, but you lose much of the device’s functionality if you don’t link wirelessly.
The output tray grips up to 30 sheets of paper, 5 envelopes, 10 index cards and 10 photo papers. The volume of input and output tray is at par with any budget printer.
- ePrint, AirPrint and Wireless Direct
- Standard and high-profit cartridges
- Fast wireless connection
- Scan to mobile device
- Compact measurements
First Time 123.HP.Com Dj1018 Printer Setup
Step 1 : Examine the load of the box
The load may differ by country/region. See the checklist of the contents shipped in the box.
Step 2 : Empty the printer
- Expel the printer from the box.
- Discharge the tape and packing material from the outside of the printer.
- Unlock the output tray, and then, the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the tape and cardboard from inside the printer
- Impend the cartridge access door& reutilize the packing materials.
Step 3 : Affix the power cord, and then hook on the printer
- Consociate the cord from the adapter to the back of the printer.
- Cohere the power cord to the power adapter, and then join the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Switch the printer on.
Step 4 : How to mount paper?
- Elevate the input tray & lower the output tray.
- Drag out the tray extender and mount paper in the input tray.
- Move the paper width guide inbound till it halts across the verge of the paper.
Step 5 : Introduce the cartridge.
- Expel the new cartridge from its encase, and then move the orange tab to expel the plastic tape.
- Clasp the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles against the printer, and then embed the cartridge into its relevant
- The tri-color cartridge is inserted into the slot on the left.
- The black cartridge is inserted into the slot on the right.
- Thrust the cartridge ahead into its slot until it eases into place.
- Recap these steps to seat the other cartridge.
Step 6 : Line up the cartridges
- Increase the scanner lid.
- Abode the lineup page on the scanner glass and shut the scanner lid.
- Click the Start Copy Black or color button on the front panel of the printer. The printer lines up the cartridges.
- Your 123.HP.Com dj1018 printer is now fixed and you can download the printing software.