Unload the HP Deskjet 1118 printer from the shipment box
- Take out the new printer from the shipment box and remove all the tapes from it.
- Verify whether all the plastic tapes are all removed from the printer’s control panel display, and in the printer’s inside portion.
- Once you are done with the above procedure, take off the duplexer from the box, and then unwrap all the packing materials from it.
- Mount the duplexer in the printer. Ensure that you place the duplexer in the proper position.
- Turn the 123.HP.Com Setup 1118 printer in such a way that the printer front portion faces you after the installation process.
- Link the printer through the power cord to the electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer posterior side while the other end is to be linked with the electrical wall socket.
- Power on your printer and setup all the necessary settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Load the paper into the feeder tray. Be cautious when you load the paper into the tray.
- The improper placing of paper into the tray may lead to paper jam issue.
- Make use of the guides and place the paper into the printer tray.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is impossible to operate the printer without software installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to install the 123.HP.Com Setup 1118 printer software.