Step 1 : Examine the load of the box
The load may differ by country/region. See the checklist of the contents shipped in the box.
Step 2 : Empty the printer
- Expel the printer from the box.
- Discharge the tape and packing material from the outside of the printer.
- Unlock the output tray, and then, the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the tape and cardboard from inside the printer
- Impend the cartridge access door& reutilize the packing materials.
Step 3 : Affix the power cord, and then hook on the printer
- Consociate the cord from the adapter to the back of the printer.
- Cohere the power cord to the power adapter, and then join the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Switch the printer on.
Step 4 : How to mount paper?
- Elevate the input tray & lower the output tray.
- Drag out the tray extender and mount paper in the input tray.
- Move the paper width guide inbound till it halts across the verge of the paper.
Step 5 : Introduce the cartridge.
- Expel the new cartridge from its encase, and then move the orange tab to expel the plastic tape.
- Clasp the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles against the printer, and then embed the cartridge into its relevant
- The tri-color cartridge is inserted into the slot on the left.
- The black cartridge is inserted into the slot on the right.
- Thrust the cartridge ahead into its slot until it eases into place.
- Recap these steps to seat the other cartridge.
Step 6 : Line up the cartridges
- Increase the scanner lid.
- Abode the lineup page on the scanner glass and shut the scanner lid.
- Click the Start Copy Black or color button on the front panel of the printer. The printer lines up the cartridges.
- Your 123.HP.Com dj2541 printer is now fixed and you can download the printing software.