123.HP.COM ENVY4501 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
- Connect your Printer using a USB cable or over a wireless or Wireless-direct network.
- This Envy printer lets you print from your smartphone or tablet using mobile printing features such as HP ePrint and Air Print.
- It is compatible with Windows and OS X systems.
- Conserve paper with two-sided printing.
- Compatible with both Black & White and Color Print.
- The printer uses Drop-on-demand Thermal Inkjet Technology and HP, PCL 3 GUI as the print languages.
- Copy speed varies according to the complexity of the document.
- The 123.hp.com envy4501 printer is ENERGY STAR rated and the output power radiated by the printer is far below the FCC radio frequency exposure limits.
- Moreover, the printer is environment-friendly as there is no appreciable generation of ozone gas and it is also suited for the use of recycled paper.
- The maximum power consumption is about 85 watts.
HP Envy 4501 – Wireless Printer Setup
It’s quite easy to connect your 123.hp.com envy4501 printer to the wireless network than messing up with long and tangled wired cables. Follow the guidelines given below to set up your printer on this network.
- After collecting the network name and password, ensure that your system and 123.hp.com envy4501 printer are prepared for the installation.
- Check if your system has an internet access and then verify if your system, printer, and router are on.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the same wireless network to which your HP Envy 4501 printer is connected.
- Ascertain that you use the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to open or search for the printer folder in the list of installed software programs.
- Now, switch on the printer, then select a suitable connection method to connect your printer and then follow the prompts on the control panel.
- Ascertain that you install the current version of the full feature software and then select an appropriate method to identify the printer model.
- Ensure that you follow the prompts on the screen to go to the download page.
- Note that you can also download the latest driver for your system from our website.
- Now, click download next to the full feature driver or tap Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- Note that the HP printers without a touch display can use the USB wireless setup method.
- Only when you receive any prompt by the software, connect and unplug the cable.
- Now, follow the prompts on the screen to get help to configure your printer’s wireless connection.
- For any further information or support, you can call us on the Toll-free number.
- Our experts are here to provide you instant solutions for all your printer issues.
How to Install HP Envy 4501 Printer
Do you want to connect your HP Envy 4501 printer to a network? You can connect your printer to either wireless, wireless direct network or use a USB cable. Given below are the steps to install your printer.
- Ensure that you connect the printer to the desired network connection based on its compatibility.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, use the Windows Add a Printer wizard to automatically install the necessary software on your Windows PC.
- Ensure that you click the Start menu, then select the Control Panel option and then click Devices and Printers.
- Tap Add a printer at the top of the window and then choose to Add a network option.
- Select your 123.hp.com envy4501 printer model from the list and then tap the Next option. Install the necessary drivers if it prompts you.
- When connecting to a network in Mac, ensure that it supports AirPrint or Bonjour.
- Select the Apple menu, then click System Preferences and then tap the Print & Scan option.
- Now, select and hold the add button at the bottom of the printer list. Choose your printer model and then select the Download & Install button.
- Download the necessary drivers from Apple, then check if the printer is on and then print a test page to check the status of the printer.