123 HP SETUP ENVY 4511
Setting up your 123.HP.Com Envy4511 printer Wirelessly for Windows
Prep up your wireless-capable printer over a local wireless network for a computer that works with Windows.
Step 1 : Formulate your printer for installation
Prior to setting up your printer over your wireless network, the name of your network and password are prerequisite. Confirm that the router, printer, and computer are powered up.
- The below mentioned items are collected together before setting up your printer.
- SSID is the Name of your Network.
- Password provided to your Network is the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer which is enabled connection over your wireless network.
- Internet access: Broadband Internet access like cable or DSL are employed for downloading the software, by making use of the Web Services, and obtaining frequent updates.
- Confirm that you have powered up the computer and the router, and that the computer and the printer are connected over the same wireless network. Your printer and the computer are kept closer to each other at the time of setup procedure, before this do not forget to power up your printer.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable that is plugged at the rear side of your printer.
Step 2 : Enable connection with the wireless network
The Wireless Setup Wizard which is added as a built-in feature on your printer is used for your printer set up over the wireless network.
- Power up the 123 hp setup envy 4511 printer, and it must be in a well-equipped state prior to proceeding.
- In the printer display, the Wireless icon is tapped.
- This gives access to the Wireless screen.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, and go along with the on-screen guides which is displayed in the control panel to establish connection between the printer and your wireless network.
HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup Printer
Step 3 : The upgraded 123.HP.Com Envy4511 printer software is downloaded and configured
The most upgraded version of your printer’s full feature software is downloaded from our webpage and then it is configured.
At the time of installation, if you can view an Auto Wireless Connect screen, then make use of it to finish the whole 123 hp setup envy 4511 process for wireless connection. If not the steps that are mentioned in the guide are to be followed in the installation software to get concluded with the setup successfully.
- The HP Envy 4511 printer is powered up.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer’s rear, in case if it is enabled connection with your computer, or else skip to the next step.
- Go to our Customer Care Support webpage for Software and Downloads.
- You need to pick a technique to discover the printer model, and after that go through the on-screen prompts to navigate on the downloads page.
- Tap Download which is laid next to the full feature driver (suggested), or for alternate driver option you can choose Basic Drivers.
Setting up your 123.HP.Com Envy4511 printer Wirelessly for Mac
Set up the printer on a Mac with a wireless connection or change an existing USB connection to a wireless connection.
Step 1 : Your printer is prepped up for installation
Before setting up your 123.HP.Com Envy 4511 printer on your network wirelessly, the network name and password are need to be arranged for must. The router, printer, and computer are need to be turned on.
- Before setting up your printer the things are to be collected:
- SSID (Service Set Identifier) is the Name of your Network.
- Password that is fixed to your Network is the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer that is connected wirelessly.
- Internet access: Wideband Internet access which is similar to cable or DSL are used for downloading the driver software, by employing the Web Services, and attaining updates regularly.
- The computer and the router need to be switched on, and they need to be connected over the same wireless network. While setting up, your printer and the computer are placed closer to each other, prior to performing all this remember that you need to turn on your 123 hp setup envy 4511 printer.
- All USB or Ethernet cable is unplugged that is plugged at the hind side of your printer.
Step 2 : Enable Connection with the wireless network
The printer is established connection with your network over the Wireless Setup Wizard, so this allows to locate your printer using the HP installer at the time of installation process.
- Switch on the printer by using the power button.
- In the printer control panel, tap the Wireless button .
- The Wireless screen gets prompted.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, then the instructions prompted on the control panel are followed to enable connection between the printer and your wireless network.
Step 3 : The printer software is installed after downloading
You need to download and install the upgraded version of your HP Envy 4511 printer’s complete feature software from our website.
- The 123.HP.Com Envy4511 printer is powered up.
- You are supposed to use a USB cable for enabling connection with your printer, the cable is unplugged from the printer.
- You can do a click on your respective printer model and then get directed to Software and Downloads.
- If needed, pick a technique to find out the model of your printer, and then make use of the on-screen prompts and this navigates you to downloads page.
- Tap Download which is located next to the full feature driver (suggested), or choose Basic Drivers for some other driver options.