HP Officejet 3831 PRINTER
Features and Specifications
Chief tasks of this 123.HP.Com oj3831 color inkjet printer: scan, fax, copy, wireless printing, AirPrint, and touchscreen. It is enabled with Instant Ink so that at no occasion there is a question of running out of ink. Print from wherever using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, effortlessly print from your iPhone or iPad through AirPrint, print even devoid of a network using Wireless Direct printing.
- Print laser-quality booklets and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Reasonable home printing with savings up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: well-organized by your printer and brought to your door before you run out (elective payment necessary).
123.HP.Com oj3831 WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS AND MAC
Link the printer to the network and install the software on the computer in order to print or scan. The below guidelines will guide you through the process of setting up the printer on the wireless network.
Step 1: Organize for installation
Collect the network name and password before installing the printer on your wireless network and ensure that the router, printer, and computer are switched on.
- Collect the following items:
- You are required to know the network name and password.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Make use of broadband services.
- The Wireless – capable printer must be kept close to the computer during the installation process
- Ensure that the three components- router, printer, and computer are switched on and the computer and printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Detach any USB cable that is linked to the printer.
- Follow the below steps to change to a wireless network from a USB Connection.
- Search for the HP folder in the list of installed programs and click the folder for your 123.HP.Com oj3831 printer and click the name of your printer.
- Tap on Utilities, and then Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
- Switch on your 123 HP Officejet 3831 printer.
- Click on the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Download and configure the printer software
Switch on your 123.HP.Com oj3831 printer.