123.hp.com/oj4652 – 123 HP Setup Officejet 4652 Printer
First-time 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer setup
Unpacking the 123 HP Setup Officejet 4652 Printer from the Box
- The very first step to do after purchasing the 123 HP Setup Officejet 4652 printer is to unpack the printer box. Tear off the packing tapes and open the box. Remove the contents of the box.
- The contents of the box include a printer body, printer parts, ink cartridges, power cord, USB cable, user manual, etc. Discard the box after removing all the contents.
- Peel off all the packing materials and packing tapes on the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer. Check the rear and sides of the printer. If you find any packing tapes, remove it.
- Extend the paper tray of the printer. Move the paper width guides away to its outermost extent. Peel off the packing materials on it. Push in the paper tray to close it.
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup ink cartridge access door. Remove all the packing materials from the printer’s interior. Open the scanner lid and tear off the packing tapes on the scanner glass.
Step 2 : Set The Preferences
- Plug in one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Ensure that you don’t connect it to a power surge or electrical surge.
- Switch on the printer. The printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer to complete it. Set the preferences such as region, language, date and time.
Step 3 : Loading Paper
- Pull out the paper tray and move the paper width guides away. Load a stack of plain paper and close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper. Close the paper tray of 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer.
Step 4 : Installing The Ink Cartridges
- Clasp the handles on the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and raise the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will slowly move to the center. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Take the new ink cartridge out from the package and remove all the packing materials and packing tapes on it. Pull the orange tab to remove the protective layer on it.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides. Insert the ink cartridge into its correct slot. Push until it fits into position. Repeat the same procedure to install more ink cartridges.
- Close the access door. Lift the scanner lid and place a plain paper on it. Tap on the Ok button to begin aligning the ink cartridges.
Step 5 : Installing The HP Officejet 4652 Printer Driver
- Installing the driver is the final step in setting up the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer. You can download the driver from our website. Follow the prompted instructions to install it.