123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 – Unbox setup
When you buy a new printer you need to take away the printer and the packing materials from the box, link the power cable. According to your needs set the control preferences, place the paper into its particular input tray, setup the ink cartridge, download the HP Officejet Pro 3623 printer software and install it.
How to install HP Officejet Pro 3623 Setup
- Discard the printer from the box, and then take away all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Position the duplexer in a proper place into the printer.
- Once you are done with the installation of your duplexer, connect the power cord and then set your preferences.
- Position the paper into the Tray 1. Confirm that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Ensure that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Place the paper into Tray 2.
- Setup the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, and then position the ink cartridge in the correct place.
- You can download the updated printer driver and software from our website.
- Go to our website, index your particular printer model number and find the updated printer driver and software.
- After completing the download procedure, install the printer driver and software. You can use the guidance displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- In case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, and then verify that the computer has an Internet connection and try to download again.
- Open download folder and then start HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Enable the connection on the printer and install the printer driver.
- Choose your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer from the list, pick Use or Print Using menu, select your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then choose Add.
- Allow your printer to complete the installation process.
Once you are completed with printer setup, you can make use of the printer to print your essential documents or photos.