Get Information for 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer Setup and Install
HP 4650 Printer Features
Welcome high-end productivity with this printer. Automatic document feeder, inbuilt fax option, network printing, mobile printing, this agile printer has it all. It comes in a compact design and has been designed to fit even in the modest workplaces. You can also choose to not hear your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer by enabling the Quiet mode.
Use the mobile printing option that is provided with this HP 4650 Printer to easily print from a mobile device of your choice. You can also connect your HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer to the mobile device directly and start enjoying mobile printing without connecting to a network.
HP Printer 4650 Specifications
- Inbuilt fax option, can fax in color
- Store up to 99 speed dials in fax
- Inbuilt scanner and copier
- 1200 prints per month
- Wireless Direct printing, ePrint, AirPrint enabled
- Compatible with multiple operating systems
- Supports multiple media types
Setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer for the First Time
Unpacking and mounting the cartridges
- Unpack your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer. Remove all the protective tapes supplied with it.
- Lift up the cartridge access door on your printer and remove the packing material inside.
- Close the cartridge access door and open the input tray. Remove packing material form it.
- Plug in the power cable of the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer and switch it on.
- Update the settings for the region/ country and the date. Save your changes.
- Pull open the input tray and the paper tray. Drag out the paper width guides.
- Place fresh sheets in the tray with the print side facing downwards.
- Align the paper width guides along the sides of the sheets and replace the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and get ready to install the cartridges on your HP 4650 Printer.
- Without touching the electrical contacts on the cartridge, take off the protective tape on it.
- Open the ink cartridge access lid. Slide in the new cartridge into its respective slot.
- With the cartridge nozzles facing the HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer, press it into place. Shut the cartridge access lid.
- Install the other cartridges as well.
- The HP 4650 Printer will print an alignment page.