123.hp.com/amp120 Printer Quick Support
The 123.hp.com/amp120 lets you save space with its ultra-compact design. It offers printer and a Bluetooth speaker functionality in one device. It is compatible with the HP smart app. The bluetooth functionality lets you play your favorite music with crystal quality and booming bass from your phone. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology. It operates with two cartridges. It offers print speeds of 18.5 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color in draft mode. It has built-in wireless capability. It supports HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, WiFi Direct and HP Smart App.
First Time 123.hp.com/amp120 Printer Setup
Follow the instructions below to set up your HP AMP 120 Printer models:
HP AMP 120 Printer Setup
- Unbox your HP AMP 120. Take out the plastic wrap from the printer. Fix the power cord to the back of the printer, and then fix the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet. Switch on the printer.
- Draw open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the middle of the printer.
- Once the carriage is quiet and inactive, proceed further. Unpack the new cartridge.
- Make sure to only touch the black plastic region on the ink cartridge. Peel off the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Grab the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts facing toward the printer, insert the ink cartridge by its slot, and then gently push the ink cartridge until it locks into position.
6) Repeat the procedure for the other ink cartridge. Shut the ink cartridge access door..
7) Lift the input tray and the input tray extender. Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide all the way to the left, and the let go of the input tray shield.
8) Place up to 60 sheets of plain white paper into the input tray, and then slide the stack of paper down until it halts.
9) Push out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
10) Download and install the full feature 123 HP AMP 120 Driver and software to complete the setup for your HP AMP 120.
123 HP AMP 120 Driver Installation
Installing the full feature printer driver and software is an important step in setting up your 123 HP AMP 120 Printer. Once you install the driver and software package, it will let you access the full functionality of the printer. Follow the instructions given below to download and install the printer driver and software for your 123.hp.com/amp120.
1. You can download the full feature 123 HP AMP 120 Driver and software from us. If your printer has scan functionality, make sure to install the printer driver and software package that includes HP Scan or Easy Scan.
2. For windows, the file will be in .exe format. Prior to beginning the download, you will be required to choose Run, Open or Save the file.
3. Choosing Run or Open will launch the file instantly after it downloads. Choosing Save will let you access the file at a later point of time. Choose Save.
4. You will be able to view the estimated time for the download to complete in the Downloads bar of the browser. Once the download finishes, run the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. If prompted, connect your HP AMP 120 to the computer.
1. You can download the full feature 123 HP AMP 120 Driver and software from us. If printer possesses a scanner, make sure to install the printer driver and software package that includes HP Scan or HP Easy.
2. For Mac users, your fill will be in .dmg format. You might be asked to choose Run, Open or Save the file.
3. Choosing Run or Open will launch the file once the download is complete. Choosing save will store the file in your computer and will let you retreive it later.
4. Choose Save. Run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
5. If you are required to add the 123.hp.com/amp120 printer to the printer queue, select HP AMP 120, select the Use or Print Using menu, select HP AMP 120 in the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
6. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation. Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on your printer’s capability.
If you have any queries, speak to our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123 HP AMP 120 Printer Refill Ink Cartridges
Follow the instructions to refill the HP AMP 120 ink cartridges.
1. Power up the printer. Draw open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the middle of the 123.hp.com/amp120 printer. Once the printer is quiet and inactive, proceed further.
2. Push down without force on the ink cartridge to free it, and then remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
3. Collect the refill ink, syringe and a piece of paper or cloth. Utilize the syringe to refill the cartridge.
4. Do not fill the cartridge beyond its capacity, this might cause the ink to overflow.
5. It takes about two hours for the ink to get set in the cartridge. After which, you can reinsert the ink cartridge.
6. Grab the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts facing toward the 123 HP AMP 120 Printer, install the ink cartridge into its appropriate slot, and then tenderly push the ink cartridge until it locks into position.
7. Repeat this method for the other ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door.