HP DESKJET 5523 PRINTER SETUP AND COPY FUNCTION
Save on space and get the influence you need with the world’s smallest 123.HP.Com dj5523 all-in-one for your home Compressed and wireless, this printer is constructed to suit your space and life. Get the vivacious blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home.
- Chief purposes of this HP color inkjet compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink set so you’ll never run out of ink.
- Mobile printing: print from anyplace using your smartphone or tablet with the open HP ePrint app, effortlessly print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even when deprived of a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Protect up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and brought to your door before you run out (optional subscription essential). Practice Unique HP 65 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as restocked cartridges
- Paper sizes maintained: Many sizes from 3×5 inches to 8.5×14 in excluding letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in & No. 10 envelopes
- One-year restricted hardware contract; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Print, Scan, Copy
- HP Instant Ink Program Prepared
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 8 ppm Black / 5.5 ppm Color
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max Document Size: 8.5 x 14″
- 60-Sheet Input Tray
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 1,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Prints fast, spotless pages.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Minute footprint
- Interesting design
- Miss the underneath paper tray of the old unit.
- Very slow
- Scanner is hard to master
- Can only scan from single sheets
Rationalize space and output with this 123.HP.Com dj5523 all-in-one printer. Dense and wireless, this printer reduces disorder and easily joins to computers and mobile devices.
FIXING COPY QUALITY ISSUES
Step 1: Wipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, beneath the scanner lid, or in the document feed space can reason lines and color bands. Wipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth scattered with glass cleaner.
Read one of the succeeding sections for steps to wipe these components, liable to your printer kind.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF rollers
- Collect the subsequent materials:
- A spotless, lint-free cloth, or any fabric that does not come separately or leave fibers.
- Distilled, filtered, or bottled water should be used.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF.
- Power off your 123.HP.Com dj5523 printer.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Expose the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad classified in the ADF.
- Frivolously dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with clean or distilled water, and then squash any excess liquid from the cloth.
- Use the moistened cloth to wipe any remainder from the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover open for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the unique document print side up in the document feeder tray. Softly glide the document into the printer as far as it can go.
- Slide in the paper width guides till they are snug against the paper.Do not push the paper width guides in so tightly that they curve the paper.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Power on the printer, and then attempt to copy.
If the issue still exists, go to the next step.
Step 3: Alter the copy settings
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Copy button or icon.
- Tap or press the Settings icon or button, if required, then direct to the Quality or Optimization setting.
- Alter any of the following settings to develop copy quality.
- Reduce/Enlarge: Reduce or enlarge the extent of the copy.
- Lighter/Darker or Contrast: Alter the dissimilarity of the text or photo.
- Optimize or Improvements: Alter this setting to enhance for photos, text, or mixed.
- Draft Mode: Switching on Draft Mode hustles up copying, but decreases quality.
- Quality: Alter the copy quality to Best, Normal, or Draft.
- Select the Back icon or OK.
- Mount the unique document or photo, then attempt to copy.
Step 4: Alter the paper settings
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Setup or Settings button or icon.
- Choose Paper Setup, and then tap Def. paper size.
- Choose the paper size that is in the input tray, and then click the OK button.
- Attempt to copy again.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then shut the scanner lid.
- With the 123.HP.Com dj5523 Printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall socket.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Join the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the unique document or photo, then try to copy.
Step 6: Examine the printer
Examine or substitute your 123.HP.Com dj5523 product if you finished all the previous steps.Repair fees might relate to out-of- warranty products.
COPYING DOCUMENTS OR PHOTOS
You can use your 123.HP.Com dj5523 printer to yield copies of printed documents and photos.
GENERATE A COPY IN HP DESKJET 5523 PRINTER
- Switch on the printer and ensure that the paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Mount a single photo or a single document page into the scanner, print side up, with the edge of the paper erect and level against the paper guide on the right side of the scanner.
- To avert paper jams and poor print quality, do not mount originals into the scanner that are too dense or stiff to curve resulting in crumpling of the original.
- When the original is mounted into the scanner, the printer tugs it partly into the scanner, and the scan enhances. If the scanner does not pull in and grip the original, eliminate the original, and then mount it into the scanner again.
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color. You can surge the number of copies by clicking the button multiple times. Replication of copy starts 2 seconds after the last button click.
The printer scans the unique and then prints the copy.