123.hp.com dj5527 PRINTER SETUP
1. HP DeskJet 5527 is an all-in-one that can print, copy and scan. It has a black print speed of 20 ppm and a color print speed of 16 ppm.
2. It has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of 50 to 100 pages. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet Technology.
- 3. It uses a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. It has an input tray capacity of 60 sheets and an output tray capacity of 100 sheets. It supports A4, B5, A6 and DL envelopes.
- 4. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi for black and white and 4800 X 1200 dpi for color. It operates with two cartridges.
- 5. It offers a optical resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi for the scanner. It supports a maximum scan size of 216 X 297 mm. It can scan documents to JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP AND PNG.
- 6. The printer delivers a maximum copy resolution of 600 X 300 dpi for black text and 600 X 300 dpi for color text and graphics.
- 7. HP offers optional high-yield cartridges for the DeskJet 2131. It helps you conserve energy as it is Energy Star certified.
Place the document or photo on the scanner glass. Arrange the document or photo according to the guides on the edge of the pane. Lower the scanner lid.
Press the copy button on the printer. Ensure that the scanner glass is clean before placing the paper. Use a soft, lint-free cloth sprinkled with glass cleaner. Make sure that there are no smudges, fingerprints, dust or pieces of paper on the scanner glass.
HP Deskjet 5527 Driver download
The driver enables the software you wish to print from communicate the specifications to the printer. It acts as the translator between the OS and the printer. Installing the most recent version of your printer driver is crucial for ensuring that your printer works efficiently.
You can install the printer driver from our website or from the CD delivered along with the printer package. If you choose to download from our website, make sure you download the version compatible with your operating system.
STEP 1. Your file will download in .exe format. You will be prompted to open, save or run the file. Choose Save. You will find the installer in the browser’s Downloads bar or the computer’s Download’s folder.
STEP 2. Run the file and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation. You might be asked to connect to the printer during the installation.
STEp 1. Your file will download in .dmg format. You will be prompted to open, save or run the file. Choose Save. You will spot the installer in the browser’s Downloads bar or the computer’s Download’s folder. Run the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
STEp 2. If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, select DeskJet 5527, choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose the DeskJet 5527 in the pop-up menu and then select Add. Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation.