COPY HP DESKJET 6525
- Paper capacity: 60 sheets
- Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Straight-through paper path
- Simple, twin-cartridge maintenance
Setting up your 123.HP.Com dj6525 Printer for the First Time
HP Deskjet 6525 Copy
Copy is one of the fascinating features which lets you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Place the documents or photos whose copies is to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the option that relates to copying feature. You can take 9 copies of the document at the max using this printer model.
How to copy
- Take a look at the simple procedures to copy documents which you want. Place plain unused paper in the input tray, if it is not already done earlier.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com dj6525 printer is kept on before you start to copy. Open the scanner lid up.
- The original document whose copy is to be taken should be placed on the scanner glass with positioned down and according to the engraved guides present around the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid and tap Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the printer’s control panel to commence the copy job.