HP ENVY 4510 PRINTER
Features and Specifications
If you are looking for a printer that helps fulfill your home needs, then you can go with the HP Envy 4510 printer. With its thin, glossy and fit to space structure, it is useful for producing enormous printouts endlessly. A reasonably-priced printer that is available with two ink cartridges (Black and a Tri-color cartridge). It is an e-All-in-one 123.HP.Com Envy4510 printer that contains copy, scan, and fax along with print as its major functions.
- Wireless and Wireless-Direct Connectivity (Manual & Automatic).
- Mobile printing solutions using various apps.
- Multi-function printer with Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Automatic Document feeder with Duplex printing.
Steps to copy a document or photo
This document helps you create mixed or printed copies of documents and images. Follow the instructions presented in the same order and start copying on your HP Envy 4510 printer with ease.
Step 1: Insert the actual document or photo on the copier.
- Place the original document in the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) tray or over the scanner glass to copy it.
- The scanner glass is used to make a one-sided and two-sided copy as well.
- Check if the printer is turned on previously, if not turn it on.
- Place the original document or image as advised below:
- ADF: If you are using the automatic document feeder to copy the document place it on the document feeder tray with the print side facing upward and the top edge of the document moving first into the ADF tray.
- Align the width guides so that the document fits into it. The ADF tray accepts up to 35 sheets of paper at a time. To copy photos, make use of the scanner glass instead of the ADF in order to avoid damage to the photos.
- Insert the actual image with the print side facing down the scanner glass, and align it according to the mark shown near the glass; bring down the scanner lid.
Step 2: Making a photocopy of the document or image.
This step is to increase the quality of the copy by changing the settings such as paper size & type, and the appearance (brightness increase/decrease) after placing it in the ADF.
- Tap the Copy icon from the home screen of the control panel of the printer.
- Tap the keypad icon or mark the required number of photocopies.
- To set the advanced copy settings, tap the Settings icon
- If you wish to make a double-sided copy, then choose On under the 2-sided copy option through the scanner glass. The second page that needs a copy should be loaded on the glass when prompted.
- Check if the input tray is loaded with the appropriate paper size and type before you initiate the copy job.
- Change the size of the image or copy it as per the original size by choosing the size on the image before pressing the copy button.
- Click on Back and then on Start Color or Start Black to copy.