Copy HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup
The following steps are for users who are wondering how to copy the photos and documents with 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 Printer.
Step 1 : Load the original document or photo
The original document or photos whose scan is to be taken should be rest on the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Take the help of the scanner glass to copy the photos or to create a dual side copy.
- The printer should be kept on.
- Rest the original document or photo
- ADF : If the automatic document feeder is not present in your printer, rest the documents on the document feeder. Affirm that you have fixed the printed side down and the top edge enters into the tray first. The width guides should be arranged in a way that it fits the item. You can load utmost 35 sheets of paper in the ADF.
- Scanner glass : The print side of the original document should be rested on the scanner glass, adjust it based on the inscriptions around the glass, and then seal the scanner lid.
Step 2 : Making a Copy the document or photo
Stack the original documents on the scanner glass of 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 Printer, subsequently modify the copy settings such as paper size, paper type and the Light/ Darkness level, then copying the document or photo can be done.
- Go to the control panel and tap Copy icon.
- Choose the required number of copies to be taken, or tap on the keypad icon, then give the count you want.
- Tap on the Settings icon, then mention the required advanced copy settings.
- Enable or Disable dual sided printing.
If the dual side printing option is activated, affirm that you have loaded the second page on the scanner glass when instructed.
- Paper Type and Size : Be clear that the paper with suitable size and type is fed into the input tray.
- Resizing : You are allowed to choose the size of the image of the documents or photos which you wish to copy.
- Actual : Duplicated copy of the documents which you have taken will have the same size as your original document. Clipping of the margins might happen in the copied image.
- Fit to page : take a copy which is centered with a white border around the edges. The resized image you get is either enlarged or reduced to fit the size of the selected output paper.
- The 2 sided copy option does not function, if the Fit to page option is choose.
- Customizing : the size of the image can be increased or decreased as per your requirements.
- Lighter/ Darker : Choose the light/ darkness level, and then tap Ok.
- ID card Copy : The copy of both the sides of an ID card should be taken from the scanner glass.
- Tap Back to get back to the Copy Scree.
- Tap on Start Black or Start Color to commence the copy job.
- The 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 printer starts to perform the copy job.