123.hp.com dj3630 PRINTER
This affordable All-In-One printer helps you to print, scan and copy. It lets you print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. It has a print speed up to 8.5 ppm for black and up to 6 ppm for color. It supports borderless printing. Connect the printer using a USB cable or over the wireless network. You can save your space with the compact printer.
The MFP is quite easy to setup. It has good scanning capability. Moreover, the printer offers features such as double-sided (duplex) printing, mobile printing capability at an affordable price. The printer has a 60-sheet input tray and an output tray with a capacity up to 25-sheets. The resolution of the scanner is up to 1200 ppi.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer Setup
Printing over the wireless network is quite easy and it helps to increase productivity. Moreover, you need not mess around long, tangled cables. Follow the prompts given below to setup the network on Windows and Mac.
- Step 1: Prior to forming the wireless network connection, make sure that you have the wireless network name and password ready.
- Step 2: Check if the computer is connected to a wireless network and also that it has an active Internet connection.
- Step 3: Power on the router and computer and then make sure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- Step 4: Now, check if the ink cartridges are installed properly. To avoid any network issues, place the printer, router and the computer within the network frequency.
- Step 5: Unplug the USB cable from the printer if any. Now, run the HP Easy Start if you already have it on your Windows system.
- Step 6: Now, select Continue, then click Wireless network and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Step 1: It is quite essential to obtain the wireless network name and network passphrase.
- Step 2: Make sure that you connect the computer to the wireless network of your choice.
- Step 3: Now, connect the Deskjet 3630 printer to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- Step 4: Place the computer, router and printer close to each other to avoid frequency range issues.
- Step 5: Make sure that you remove the USB cable connected to the printer if any.
- Step 6: Now, check if the wireless light on the control panel is bright and blinking as well. If not, make sure that you press and hold the wireless icon and the cancel button together for 3 seconds.
These days, printers have become an essential device to accomplish any task. The steps to setup the printer on Mac or Windows using a USB cable are given below.
- Step 1: Power on your printer using the power button and then get a USB cable of length not more than 3m.
- Step 2: If you have previously connected your printer to the system using a USB cable, unplug it and do not connect until prompted.
- Step 3: Install the printer driver with HP Easy Start. You may find it already installed on your system when you connect your printer to it.
- Step 4: Install the printer driver using the Apple Software Update if the HP Easy Start download fails.
- Step 5: Now, choose the connection type as USB and then follow the instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
- Step 1: To connect your Deskjet 3630 printer using a USB cable, make sure that your printer is in a ready state.
- Step 2: Ensure that the USB cable is not more than 3m in length. Unplug the USB cable from the printer and system if any and then reconnect it only if required.
- Step 3: Now, go to Devices and Printers from the control panel settings and then select Remove device to delete the existing printer.
- Step 4: Proceed to install the latest driver for your printer. In case you have already installed the HP Easy Start on your system, then access it to install the printer driver.
- Step 5: Select the connection type as USB if prompted.
Ink cartridge HP Setup 3630
Ink cartridge installation happens when you set up your printer for the first time and whenever you intend to replace the damaged or dried cartridge. The HP Deskjet 3630 printer comes with two ink cartridges-black & a tri-color. To install these ink cartridges in your printer, follow the steps below.
Ink cartridge installation
Installing the cartridges on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer is a simple process. You can follow the basic steps given below and then start printing.
- Step 1: Prior to removing the ink cartridge from its package, ensure that you shake it well such that the ink flow is appropriate.
- Step 2: Open the ink cartridge access door and then without disturbing the black plastic on the cartridge, discard the plastic tape from it.
- Step 3: Now, insert the ink cartridge into its slot, holding them by their sides and then making the cartridge contacts face the printer.
- Step 4: You can follow the same procedure for inserting other cartridges as well.
- Step 5: The printer may print an alignment page to ensure that the ink cartridges are installed perfectly.
- Step 6: Make sure that you insert a plain paper into the input tray after placing the ink cartridges.
- Step 7: If the printer does not print an alignment page, then remove the cartridge from its slot and then reinstall it by following the procedure mentioned above.
In certain cases when you notice that the Power light blinks fast, the ink cartridge door may be open or the printer may be in an error state. To resolve the issue, follow the prompts given below.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge door is completely closed.
- Now, shut the output tray extender and then carefully push the output tray into the Deskjet printer.
- Open the exterior door and then if you find the ink cartridge access door open, close it.
- Shut the exterior door and then pull out the output tray and the tray extender.
- It’s time to print something.
- If the preceding steps did not resolve the issue, it is advisable to service the printer.
- For any queries, reach our technical experts on the Toll-free number.