HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP
- It is one of the All- in- one color printers in the HP Deskjet printer family.
- The monthly duty cycle offered by the printer is about 1000 pages.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect, Wireless Direct printing are the supported platforms among the wireless connection.
- The recommended page volume offered by the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is about 50 to 200 pages.
- It works with HP Thermal Inkjet technology with
- 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow) ink cartridge configuration.
- AirPrint, ePrint, Mopria services are certain great features which come with your 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer.
- The copy speed attained is maximum of about 4 ppm for mono and 2.5 ppm for color.
- At maximum you can get nine number of copies using your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- It is available in blue, white color category with a USB cable.
- It is one of the Energy Certified printers which helps you reduce the power consumption.
- Maximum resolution for mono is about 1200 X 1200 dpi and for color is about 4800 X 1200 dpi.
- MS Windows 7, XP SP3, Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 8, 8.1, Apple Mac OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10 are supported operating system.
Wireless printer setup for Mac 123.HP.Com dj3755
- Mac users can utilize the guidelines provided in this section to establish the printer connection easily
- Before you initiate the wireless connection, check the network name and password.
- Power up the router and the computer and place it nearer to each other to experience good signal strength
- Power on the Deskjet printer and place it within the permissible range of the wireless network.
- It is not advisable to link any USB cables or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Once you have all the required materials to setup the wireless connection, use the Wireless Setup Wizard option to manage the connection easily.
- Check whether you have powered on the printer if it is not in the on state already.
- Navigate to the control panel of the 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer and enable the Wireless button.
- When the Wireless Summary screen prompts choose the Settings option and then click on the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Trailing the on- screen prompts let you complete the wireless setup easily.
- Once it gets over, look for an appropriate driver and software to install on the Mac computer.
- You can also use the installation CD which is delivered by the manufacturer along with the printer at the time of shipment.
- If you want to get the driver and software from some other means then our website is a great choice which satisfies your needs.
- Make sure that you have indexed the correct printer model name in the provided field and then click on the Begin option.
- Tap on Download. When the download gets accomplished you can click on the file named as xxx. Dmg in the browser downloads or in the download folder and launch the installer.
- Follow the prompts and get your printer successfully added on your computer and start to print.
Driver and software installation
- We offer the driver and software installation steps for both Windows and Mac users.
- If you want to use an installation CD which comes with the 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer to install the software follow the instructions below.
- Place the installation CD On the computer’s disc drive.
- Before you place the CD onto the driver make sure that no scratches are found on the CD.
- The presence of scratches on the CD leads to the improper software installation.
- When the installer instructs to download the file, click download and follow the prompts.
- Run the downloaded file and click on install to get the software and driver installed on the computer.
- The downloaded file format will be different for Windows and Mac.
- The file extension format of the downloaded file will be in . Exe if you install on a Windows computer.
- The file extension format of the downloaded file will be in .dmg if you install on Mac computer.
- You can also get the current version of the printer driver and software from our website.
- Get directed to our website to key in the printer name and to get the recent version of the printer driver and software.
- Trail the prompts and get the files downloaded either on Mac or Windows computer.
- Get revert to the home screen on the installer to accomplish the installation process.
- If the installation process pauses in the middle check if the installation is completed.
- If not, you have to do the installation again in order to use your 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer.
- Check our troubleshooting manual to gain information on what is to be done when the software installation is unsuccessful.
- To get more assistance regarding the printer’s driver and software, you can call us on the number displayed on the screen.
HP Deskjet 3755 Common Troubleshooting issues
- Whatever the issue is here we have listed few basic troubleshooting steps to be done to bring back the printer to the normal state.
- For the issues like network connection error,printer offline, printer spooler issues the primary advice is to reboot the printer, computer, and the network router.
- Switch off the printer and check if one of the power cord is directly connected to the power supply and not by means of surge protector.
- Connecting the printer via a power strip or surge protector may act as a cause of shortage of power.
- Save and terminate all the programs which run on your printer and shut down your printer.
- Leave for a while and maintain it undisturbed. Power on the printer.
- Now switch on the computer which you are using.
- You know the importance of installing the recent version of driver and software and how relates to boosting up the 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer function.
- The recent updates in software and driver fix the bugs which were present in the previous version and help you to get the best out of the printer.
- If you find your driver and software to be outdated you can navigate to our website to install it on your computer.
Factory reset issue
- Factory reset in the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is performed when all the possible troubleshooting steps have not brought effective solutions.
- Whenever the printer experience the issue you are not supposed to go on with the factory reset option as it deletes all customized settings made earlier.
- Most of the printer settings get back to the factory defaults by restoring the factory set defaults.
- The details such as page count, language, or tray size will not be reset by factory resetting your device.
- Take a glance at the guidelines you want to perform to factory reset your printer.
- Power off your 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer. You have to plug out the power cable which you used to provide input supply to the printer.
- Remain it disconnected for 30 seconds and then re- establish the power cord connection from where you have plugged it out.
- Power on the 123.hp.com deskjet3755 printer by pressing and holding the Resume icon for about 10 to 20 seconds.
- By doing this, you can see the glowing Attention light. Now release the resume icon.
- Now the attention and ready lights cycle when the printer restores factory defaults.
- You have another set of instructions to factory reset the printer. Have a glance at this.
- Click the Go back icon five times and click on the Support menu.
- Tap on the > icon to reset menu, and then click on the > icon to Partial reset.
- Once the complete reset is done you have to re- customize the settings using the instructions we provided already.
- You can also give a call on the number which pops to the screen to get connected to the professionals to solve your queries.