123.hp.com/dj2632 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/dj2632 unboxing is the fundamental process carried after purchasing the printer. After performing the process, set up the Deskjet 2632 printer for connection process. The connection process varies based on the printer’s features. Utilize the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup Wireless connection to connect the printer to a wireless network without using any cables. Connect the printer to a mobile device to print documents or photos wirelessly using HP ePrint and AirPrint compatible apps.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Printer Specification
- The 123.hp.com/dj2632 input tray can handle up to 60 sheets of paper and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup printer uses two cartridges- black and tri-color, The print speed for black is up to 20 papers per minute.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup print speed for color is up to 16 papers per minute. The scan resolution is 1200*1200 dpi.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup supports various media types ranging from plain paper to brochure paper.
123.hp.com/deskjet 2632 Printer Features
- The 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and is compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- The printer supports print, scan and copy features. Avail the Instant Ink feature to get the authentic ink cartridges at your door step.
- Manage and set up the printer with the help of touchscreen control panel.
FIRST TIME HP 2632 PRINTER SETUP
When you purchase a printer, the first process is unboxing. The 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer is available in a packaged box. The steps done for unboxing are setting the control panel, insert plain papers and installing ink cartridges and software.
Step 1: Examine the contents
The contents in the box are a power cable, USB cable, ink cartridges, user guide , software installation CD and warranty card. The contents vary based on country/region.
Step 2: Unboxing
Open the box by removing the tape on top of it. Remove all packing materials surrounding the printer.
Take the 123.hp.com/setup printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface for its optimum functioning.
Step 3: Connection process
Use the power cable of the printer to connect one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup printer by pressing the Power button. Set the control panel preferences and confirm it by clicking the Yes button.
Step 4: Insert plain paper
Pull the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides to its maximum. Load enough amount of paper into the input tray.
Adjust the paper width guides against the edges of the paper. Do not bend the edges while adjusting the papers.
Step 5: Install ink cartridges
Open the ink cartridge access door. Take the new ink cartridges out of its package. Remove the protective tape on top of it.
Install the new ink cartridges into their slots. Examine if they are inserted properly. After inserting, close the door.
Step 6: Align the ink cartridges
Wait till the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup printer prints an alignment page. Keep the page on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid.
Select the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color icon on the printer’s control panel and then the printer aligns the cartridges.
Step 7: Download the driver
After the alignment process completes, download and install the printer software. Install it based on the on-screen 123.hp.com/setup instructions.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Driver Installation
Driver installation of 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer can be done in two ways-One is to download the driver from this website. The other method is to use the software installation CD in the package. The steps regarding the methods are given below. Follow those instructions to complete the installation
Install the driver from the website
- Navigate to this website. Click the link mentioned on this website. Wait till the download process completes. Examine if the driver is compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer model.
- Do not turn off the system and maintain a stable internet connection during the download process. Examine the file size as it should not exceed the system memory.
- If the file size is large, the download process stops in the middle. If you are downloading the full feature driver, avail the latest features of the printer.
- View the download status on the browser’s download bar. After completing the download process, select and double-click on it to begin the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. Select the Finish option. Try to print a test page to examine if the driver is installed properly.
Install the driver from the disc
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer and system. Locate the software installation Cd in the printer’s shipment box. Take and insert the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Wait till the list of available files displays on the screen. Find the setup from the list. Select and double-click on it. The file format for Windows is .exe.
- But for Mac, it is .dmg. After double-clicking on it, the Installation Wizard appears on the screen . Follow the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wireless or USB based on the printer’s specifications. Select the Finish option to complete the process.
- For a Mac system, it is necessary to add the printer’s name to the print queue. Select the printer’s name from the list and try to print the test page.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 USB Setup
123.hp.com/dj2632 USB Setup is one of the easiest methods to connect the printer and system. This procedure is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Follow the steps below to start the connection process.
HP 2632 USB Setup for Windows
STEP 1: BEFORE PRINTER SETUP
- Examine if the printer is turned on and is in a ready state. Check if the USB cable is present in the printer’s shipment box.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s USB port and the other end to the system’s port. Do not connect the cable during driver installation.
- Wait till the 123.hp.com/setup printer’s name displays on the list of available devices. Select the name to start the process. If the name is not displayed, move to the next step.
Step 2: Install the driver
- If the driver is not installed in the system, the issue occurs. In such cases, try to download and install the driver.
- Locate the compatible driver for your printer model on this website. Select the best driver and then click the Download option.
- After completing the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup driver process, follow the instructions mentioned on the screen. Select the connection type as USB.
- Choose the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary downloads and click Finish to complete the process.
HP 2632 USB Setup for Mac
STEP 1: BEFORE PRINTER SETUP
- Switch on the system and printer. Examine if the printer is in a ready state to start the connection process.
- Do not connect multiple devices to the USB port as it leads to insufficient power supply. Use a cable less than 3 m in length.
- Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s USB port and the other end to the system’s port. Wait for the 123.hp.com/setup printer name to display in the print queue.
STEP 2: INSTALL THE DRIVER
- If the printer’s name does not display in the print queue, download and install the printer driver from this website.
- Find the download link for the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 printer from this website. Click the link to start the download process.
- View the download status on the browser’s download bar. After completing the download process, install it in the system based on on-screen prompts.
- Choose the connection type as USB. Click Finish. Add the printer’s name to the print queue to complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Ink Cartridges Setup (123.hp.com/setup):
- 123 HP Deskjet 2632 compatible ink steps
- 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Refill ink steps
- 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Replace Cartridges steps
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Compatible Ink Steps
- Use the compatible and genuine ink cartridges for the printer. The printer uses two cartridges- Black and tri-color. Utilize XL cartridges to print additional printouts when compared to standard cartridges.
- The cartridge number for Black is HP 65 and for tri-color it is HP 65 Tri-color. The HP 65 black cartridges yield up to 120 pages and for color , it can print up to 100 pages. Based on the country, the cartridge number varies.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Refill ink Steps
- Refilling ink is a cost-effective method but the print quality after refilling is very low. Prior to refilling, purchase an ink refill kit. Remove the empty cartridge from its slot. Locate the fill holes on top of the cartridge.
- Refill only using a single hole. Locate a sponge in it. Inject the ink into its slot. Pierce a needle into the proper hole to examine if there are any air bubbles. Do not overfill it. After refilling, insert the cartridges into their slots.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Replace Cartridges Steps
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the empty ink cartridges out of the slots. Purchase a new ink cartridge from HP SureSupply. After purchasing, take the new ink cartridges out of the package.
- Remove the protective tape on top of it. Insert the ink cartridges into their slots. After completing the installation process, examine if they are properly inserted. Close the door to secure the cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Troubleshooting
- An ‘E3’ Error Displays(Carriage Jam)
- Ink Cartridges Issues
- Common Printing Issues
An ‘E3’ Error Displays(Carriage Jam)
- Take the loose and jammed paper from the input tray area. Examine if the jammed papers or objects interior of the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer. Hindrances in the carriage path may be the cause of the issue.
- Remove the jammed paper and obstructions in the path to resolve the issue. Check if the ink cartridges are installed properly. If not, uninstall and reinstall it and then try to print again. Do not touch the ink nozzles as it leads to further issues.
- Connect the printer’s power cable straight to the wall socket. An improper power supply may cause the carriage jam issue. Reconfiguring the printer is the last resort to resolve the carriage jam issue.
Ink Cartridges Issues
- Use compatible and genuine ink cartridges for HP Deskjet 2632 printer. Avail the Instant ink feature or order the ink cartridges using the HP SureSupply for compatible cartridges.
- Improper installation of the cartridge may be a reason for the issue. Examine if the cartridges are inserted properly. Turn on the printer and wait till the 123 HP Deskjet 2632 Setup carriage moves to the access area.
- Ensure that the color icon on each cartridge label is similar to that of the color icon on the carriage. If they are not installed properly, press down on top of the cartridge to move it out of the slot. After a while, reinstall it. Close the door for a secure installation.
Common Printing Issues
- The print quality issue is one of the common printing issues. When the printed output contains streaks or blur text, an issue occurs. Clean the printhead and ink cartridges using a clean cloth.
- 123.hp.com/setup Printer offline issue occurs when the communication between the system and printer is improper. When connecting the system to a network, check if the cables are connected properly or credentials are typed properly without any mistakes.
- When you are unable to connect the printer to a wireless network, examine if the driver version. An outdated driver may be the reason for the issue. Update the driver to its latest version to resolve the issue.