DESKJET 3510 PRINTER SETUP
The 123.hp.com dj3510 printer is an energy star certified printer. Print your document faster and easier with the help of mobile printing. This is a small and lightweight printer.
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB and Apple AirPrint
- Mobile Printing
- Duplex Printing
123.HP.COM DJ3510 FEATURES
- Print, Scan and Copy
- Wireless Network connection
- Mobile Printing
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
Unload the HP Deskjet 3510 printer from the shipment box
Acquire simple procedures to unpack and setup the corresponding printer from the box. Prep your printer ready to print the desired document.
- Take out the new printer from the shipment box and remove all the tapes from it.
- Verify whether all the plastic tapes are all removed from the printer’s control panel display, and in the printer’s inside portion.
- Once you are done with the above procedure, take off the duplexer from the box, and then unwrap all the packing materials from it.
- Mount the duplexer in the printer. Ensure that you place the duplexer in the proper position.
- Turn the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer in such a way that the printer front portion faces you after the installation process.
- Link the printer through the power cord to the electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer posterior side while the other end is to be linked with the electrical wall socket.
- Power on your printer and setup all the necessary settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Load the paper into the feeder tray. Be cautious when you load the paper into the tray.
- The improper placing of paper into the tray may lead to paper jam issue.
- Make use of the guides and place the paper into the printer tray.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is impossible to operate the printer without software installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to install the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer software.
USB Printer setup for Windows
Configure the printer for a USB cable connection to a computer which is running on a Windows operating system. Obtain the full feature from a USB connected printer and you can configure the full feature printer driver.
- Prior to setup, ratify that you delete any previously installed printer version.
- Power on the printer. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable from the computer. Do not connect the cable until it is instructed during the installation.
- Go to the Devices and Printers window, and then continue with the next step.
- Download and install the HP Easy Start, it depends on the printer model you are using.
- Enter your printer model number, download and install the corresponding 123.hp.com dj3510 printer driver. Choose the connection type as USB.
- In case the download is not successful, follow the guides to install the driver.
- Get directed to our website and go to Software and Driver Downloads option, and then verify that the operating system you were chosen is correct.
- Select the Download option, and then proceed with the instructions to use the HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Choose the printer connection type as USB and go along with the instructions to complete the 123.hp.com dj3510.
- Make your printer to print or Scan based on the functionality you want to perform.
USB printer setup for Mac device
Make use of the procedure to setup your printer for a USB connection to a Mac device. Obtain the most compatible features from a USB connected printer, after installing the full feature printer driver.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer. Your printer might fail to get sufficient power supply if you are using a USB hub or a docking station.
- The USB cable must be detected from the computer. Wait before you reconnect the cable until it is directed at the time of driver installation.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model and click on the Begin option. Download and setup the HP Easy Start app.
- In case the HP Easy Start fails to download, follow the instructions provided to set up the driver.
- Get directed to our website, click Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model and then verify that you have chosen the suitable operating system.
- Go to HP dj3510 printer driver installation software and click Download and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the download folder.
- Ensure that you have activated the full feature Scan functionality if the printer has a scanner. Select the Add Printer option to create a new print queue. The Add window gets screened.
- Select the printer name, click on the Use or Print Using option, and then choose the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to end the installation process successfully.
- Make your printer Print, Scan or Copy, according to the printer functionality.
Wireless Printer setup for Mac device
- Prior to start the printer setup on the wireless network, collect the requirements and then confirm the printer and computer connection.
- Connect a USB cable to transfer the wireless setting to the printer.
- Turn on the router and the computer. Ensure that the printer and the system are linked to the same wireless network.
- Position the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer and the computer closer to the router during the setup.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and turn on the printer.
- Visit our website, and select the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Select the Download option. Open downloads folder and then go to the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation process.
- Choose Add Printer to start a print queue on the Mac device. Click the printer nameà Use or Print Usingà
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
Set up the printer on a wireless network for Windows
Use the procedure to configure your wireless capable 123.HP.Com/dj3510 printer on a local wireless network.
- Before configuring the printer on the wireless network, acquire the network name and password, and then verify that the router, printer and system are powered on.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Place the printer and the router at a closer distance within the range during the setup process.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, choose the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed.
- Select the Settings icon, choose the Wireless Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then make use of the instructions to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- If the printer is connected to the computer via a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to our website and then click Software and Driver Downloads.
- Click Download which is next to the full feature driver, or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Duplex Printing for Windows
Do the necessary change to the settings and let the printer print on both sides of the paper. Obtain the instructions to customize the printer to perform double-sided printing.
- To prevent page ordering issues, place enough paper in the tray to complete the print job.
- Open the document which you want to print, continue with the File option, and then click Print.
- Choose the printer name, and then select Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer setup, based on what is displayed.
- If a Printing Shortcut option is available, select Print on Both Sides or on the Two-Sided Printing option.
- If the Printing Shortcut option is unavailable, click Layout, Features or Finishing option, based on the option that displays.
- Look for Print on both sides or Two-sided printing option and then choose the binding or page flip option, based on your requisites.
- Click Ok, and then go with the Print option.
- The sides that were printed first from the input tray should be taken away, and then arrange the pages.
- Place the pages into the main input tray.
- Select continue.
- The other side of the page is printed.
Duplex printing for Mac
- Configure the first side of the print job in the print settings. Few settings are based on where the paper tray is located on the printer.
- To avoid page ordering issues, place the required number of blank paper into the input tray to complete the print job.
- Select the document which you want to print, click File and then select the Print option.
- If no settings are displayed, choose the Show Details option.
- Click on your printer name from the Printer option.
- Go to Pages to print and select the Odd only option.
- Based on the printer model, go ahead with any of the following settings from the page order menu:
- If the printer possesses a rear loading paper tray, go with the automatic option.
- In case the printer possesses a front loading tray, go with a Reverse
- Click on Print option.
- Once you are done with the printing option, remove the left out paper from the input tray, and then move to the next step.
- To print on the second side of the page, mount the pages into the input tray and then set the pages to be printed in the document print settings.
When your printer does not provide the expected speed, go ahead with the instructions in this manual and free the printer from the error.
- Ensure that you turned on your printer.
- Remove the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Halt for at least 60 seconds.
- Re-link the power cord to the printer and to the wall outlet.
- Wait until the warm-up period ends, and the printer is stable and noiseless prior to move to the next step.
- Search for the printer under Windows, and then select Devices and Printer in the list of results.
- Choose the paper type information. Navigate to the Quality settings area, confirm that the Draft or Normal option is chosen.
- Click Ok or Apply option to confirm the changes made.
- If a USB cable is used to link the printer to the computer, it should be removed from the printer’s posterior side.
- From the already list of installed programs, choose the printer and then click Uninstall or yes. The computer should now undergo booting.
- Reinstall your system with the updated driver version.
- Get your computer downloaded with the firmware upgrades. Select the Use HP Download and Install Assistant option and then click install now. Click Ok.
- Find the Devices and Printers option below Windows, and then access Devices and Printers from the available results.
- The USB cable should be unplugged from the computer, and then the 123.hp.com dj3510 printer should be booted up again.
- Confirm the network connection status. Boot up the router by unplugging it, wait for a while and connect the cable again.