HP DESKJET 3545 SETUP
With HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545, an All-in-One printer, you can produce borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents. Save both time and paper with automatic two-sided printing (duplex printing). Moreover, this printer is the one-stop quality solution for all your printing, scanning and photocopying needs.
Specifications and Features
- The print speed for monochrome is up to 7 ppm and for color is up to 4 ppm.
- The ENERGY STAR qualified printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
- The processor speed of the printer is 360 MHz and it has an internal memory of 32 MB.
- The printer has a flatbed scanner type with a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- It supports both ePrint and Air Print.
- The compatible OS for the printer is Mac and Windows.
Google Cloud Print
This app lets you print your documents securely from any mobile devices or network-enabled devices. Go through the guidelines provided below to setup the app.
- The foremost step is to check if you have a PC running on Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later and Mac OS or later or Chromebook.
- Make sure that you have a Google account, then connect your PC and the Google Cloud Print ready printer to the same wireless network.
- Now, turn on the printer, then sign in to your Google account and then select the Chrome menu option.
- Click Settings from the drop-down list and then go to Show advanced settings option.
- Now, select the Manage option and then if your printer is listed under New devices, make sure that you select Register.
- Select Print –> Upload file to print –> select a file from my system.
- Now, modify the print settings if necessary and then click the Print option again.
Wireless Printer Setup
Do you want to setup your HP Deskjet 3545 printer on a Wi-Fi network? You simply need to establish the connection to the printer on the wireless network and then install the printer driver and software. Go through the steps provided below.
Step 1: Preparing for the installation
- Get the network name and security passphrase before connecting the Deskjet printer to the wireless network.
- After checking if the printer and system are on, ensure that they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Connecting the Deskjet printer to the wireless network
- After turning on the Deskjet printer, click the Wireless icon on the control panel and then select the button next to Settings.
- Ensure that you press the down arrow to scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then select the OK option.
- After typing the password, select Done and then download and install the current version of the driver for your Deskjet printer.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
Step 1: Getting ready for the printer installation
- Ensure that you get the network name and security passphrase before setting up your Deskjet 3545 printer on the wireless network.
- Once you check if the printer and system are on, make sure that they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Connecting the printer to the network
- After switching on the printer, select the Wireless icon on the panel and then choose the button next to Settings.
- To scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option, press the down arrow and then select the OK option.
- Ensure that you follow the guidelines to complete the printer setup in the HP Utility Setup window.
- For any queries, do not hesitate to reach our expert team on the Toll-free number.
Once you download the updated printer driver that is saved in the Downloads folder, ensure that you install it from the Downloads folder by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Downloading the updated printer driver for Windows computer
- Based on your printer model and the OS version, make sure that you download a full-featured printer driver.
- Ensure that the system has an Internet connection and then if the HP Easy Start app gets started but fails to download the printer driver, attempt to download it again.
Step 2: Installing the downloaded printer driver
- Ensure that you choose USB or Wireless as the connection type.
- Open the downloaded folder and then begin with HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver that is in the .exe format.
- Click –> Add printer to generate a print queue on your device.
Step 1: Downloading the updated printer driver for Mac computer
- Based on your printer and the operating system version, it is better to download a full-featured printer driver.
- Now, check if the system has an active Internet connection and then if the HP Easy Start application opens but if you are unable to download the printer driver, attempt to download it again.
Step 2: Installing the upgraded printer driver
- Make sure that you select USB or Wireless as the connection type when prompted during the installation process.
- Go to the download folder and then click the HP Easy Start file or updated printer driver that is is in the .dmg format.
- Now, select the Add Printer option to generate a print queue in your system.
USB printer Setup
Setting up your printer using a USB cable is quite easy with us. The prompts to setup the printer on Windows or Mac Operating System are given below.
Step 1: Getting ready for the printer setup
- Once you delete any previously installed printer versions from Windows, check if the printer is on and then get a USB cable not less than 9 ft 10 inches in length.
- After disconnecting the USB cable from the computer, search for the devices option and then select the Devices and Printers option on the control panel.
- Once you choose the Remove device option, close the Devices and Printers window.
Step 2: Installing the driver
- Select your HP printer model, then check if the OS version is correct and then go through the guidelines on the screen to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Make sure that you choose USB as the connection option.
Step 1: Making arrangements for the printer setup
- Check if the Deskjet printer is on and then obtain a USB cable not less than 3 m in length.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from your PC and then reconnect it only when prompted.
Step 2: Installing the printer driver
- Make sure that you download a full feature driver for your Mac OS.
- Ensure that you follow the guidelines on the screen to setup and install your printer if HP Easy Start downloads.
- Make sure that you select USB as the connection type when prompted.
Printing on both sides of the paper
Use the duplex settings in the driver to print on both sides of the page. The guidelines to print for both Windows and Mac system are provided below.
- It is advisable to load enough blank paper into the input tray to avoid page ordering issues.
- After opening the document you want to print, click File –>Print.
- Now, select your Deskjet model, then select the Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup option based on what displays.
- In case a Printing shortcuts tab is available, select the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- To prevent the page ordering issue, ensure that you mount enough blank paper into the input tray.
- Select the document you want to print, then click File –>Print –> Show Details.
- Now, look for a Two-Sided selection box. If you find the Two-Sided option, it shows that your printer supports automatic duplex printing.
- You may observe a checkbox next to the Two-Sided option. Select it and then select the Layout option from the unnamed menu at the center of the window.
Setting up your Deskjet 3545 printer is a child’s play. You can follow the basic steps provided below to setup the printer and commence printing.
Step 1: Removing the Deskjet printer from the box
- Unbox the printer and then discard all the unwanted wrap from inside and outside the printer.
- Make sure that you remove all hardware and other components from the box before discarding or recycling the box and packing materials.
Step 2: Connecting the cables and installing the cartridges
- Connect the power cord based on the instructions in the printer manual.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from the package and then after discarding the wrap, insert it into its respective slot.
Step 3: Inserting paper and aligning cartridges
- Place plain, white paper in the input tray.
- Now, the Deskjet printer may automatically print an alignment page.
Printer does not print after Windows 10 upgrade
- Go through the guidelines given below to know how to update Windows 10 software on your printer.
- Once you upgrade to Windows 10, you may notice that Windows Update automatically upgrades all the drivers installed on your system.
- In case you are not linked to the Internet during the upgrade to Windows 10, do not worry. Windows Upgrade may download the required driver updates and then install it in the next 24 hours when you turn on the system. You can manually check if the printer driver is updated on your system.
- To manually upgrade the printer driver using Windows Update on your system, follow the prompts given below.
HP Deskjet Printer Windows 10 Upgrade
- Go through the prompts given below to manually upgrade any driver software on the system.
- Locate Device Manager on your system and then open it.
- Now, select the compatible driver and then right-click on it. You may notice a Drop down box with an Update Driver Software option.
- Make sure that you select it.
- For Updated Driver software, make sure that you click Search Automatically.
- Now, follow the guidelines on the screen to complete the process.
- Once the installation completes, reboot the system.
HP Deskjet Windows10 Drivers
- Install the drivers, then power on the printer.
- Now, unplug the USB cable from the printer if any.
- Select your printer model to install the drivers and then click Begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- For further queries, contact us on 1-888-249-8496. It is a Toll-free number.