Get the Quickest 123.hp.com/dj3632 Printer Support
123.hp.com/dj3632 is a compact and stylish printer that is an ideal choice for home and small-office use. It is capable of producing high-quality color and monochrome prints. The user can print, scan and copy using the HP Deskjet 3632 Setup. It supports mobile printing and is also eligible for HP’s Instant Ink program.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Printer Setup
To establish a wireless interface, you require the 123.hp.com/dj3632 wireless network name and the network password. Make sure the printer hardware is set up and the wireless access point should be powered on and working.
How to do HP 3632 Wireless Setup for Windows?
Step 1: Connect your printer to the wireless network and then install the printer driver. Choose Wireless to be the connection type, when prompted during the driver installation. Note down the network name and password, before setting up the printer on the wireless network.
Step 2: The network name and password can be found on the label beneath the router or on the manual provided by your ISP. Turn on your printer and place it close to the computer so that they lie within the range of the router during the wireless setup.
Step 3: On the printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless icon. Select HP Deskjet 3632 Setup icon and click the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Your printer will search for all the networks within range. Choose your network’s name in the list of available networks.
Step 4: When prompted, enter the WPA key or password. Return to the home screen and if there is a connection error, check if you have typed the network name and password exactly. The credentials are case sensitive, so enter them correctly.
How to do HP 3632 Wireless Setup for Mac?
Step 1: Make sure that iOS 4.2 or later is running on your Mac. Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and computer. Confirm that both the Mac and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
Step 2: On your printer’s control panel, press the Wireless option to connect to the Wireless network. The printer will search for all the networks available within the range. Choose your wireless network’s name.
Step 3: When prompted, enter the password. The wireless light will be on if it is connected. On your Apple device, go to Network options and turn on Wi-Fi. Open the document you want to print and click File.
Step 4: On the Printer Options menu, choose Printer and then select 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer from the list. Tap Options to change other settings like paper size or brightness if necessary.
Step 5: Once the modifications are done, click Print. The document will be printed. If there is an error, then check if your printer is connected to a wireless network.
USB Setup of HP Deskjet 3632 Printer
If you have already installed the driver software, then uninstall it and make sure the traces have also been removed. Make sure the USB cable used is less than 3m in length. Make sure 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer and computer are turned on.
How to do HP DJ 3632 USB Setup for Windows?
Step 1: You can reset the connection settings by uninstalling the printer driver. On your computer, go to Devices and Printers and right-click your printer’s name. Select the Remove Device option.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen prompts and uninstall the software from your system. When prompted, restart your computer. Go to driver download page and download the driver software that suits your OS.
Step 3: During the driver installation, choose the connection type to be Wireless. You can also change the connection type from the HP Software. On your computer, open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners in the Hardware section. Locate your 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer’s name in the list and select it.
Step 4: Open HP Utility and choose the Devices, Setup New Device option and follow the prompts. In case an error occurs, reset the USB connection and follow the same instructions given above to print the document.
How to do HP DJ 3632 USB Setup for Mac?
Step 1: If the USB cable is connected to your computer before installing the HP driver, then disconnect it. The connection should not be established until it is prompted during the driver installation.
Step 2: On your Mac, search for ‘devices’ and then select Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the printer icon of your printer model and then select Remove device from the drop-down.
Step 3: Restart your system. Go to our website, enter your printer’s name and choose the operating system to download the driver software. Click Download and the file will be saved in the Downloads folder. Open the downloaded file to start the HP Deskjet 3632 Setup. Click Agree to accept the license agreement and click Next.
Step 4: When prompted by the installer to choose the printer connection type, select USB and proceed to the next step. Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the printer driver installation process.
Ink Cartridge Setup of 123.hp.com/dj3632 Printer
Press the Power button to turn on your printer. Load the paper to be printed in the input tray with the print side facing downward. You can check the Estimated Ink Level on your HP Deskjet 3632 Setup control panel.
- Unlock the cartridge access door to install the cartridges. Unwrap a cartridge from its package and discard the plastic tape. You can use the pull tab to remove the tape.
- Hold the cartridge on the sides and twist the plastic cap to remove it. Insert the cartridge into its appropriate slot and push it into position until it locks into its place.
- Follow the same procedure to install the other cartridge. After installing the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door and wait for a few seconds.
- The power light will flash when the printer is charging and it stays on when completed. The initial ink cartridges will be partly used to charge the printhead.
- The cartridges will be aligned and an alignment page will be printed. If the page doesn't print, open HP Solution Center. Choose Printer Toolbox in the Settings window and click Align the Print Cartridges.
How to Fix Blinking lights in HP DJ 3632 Printer?
When the attention lights start blinking, it means that there is some error with the printer settings. The error lights allow us to clearly figure out the exact error.
- The attention light blinks when the paper tray is empty, so immediately check the paper tray. The cartridge light is off and attention light blinks when there is a paper jam. If the attention light and cartridge light both start blinking, then there is a carriage jam.
- When only the cartridge light starts blinking, then the cartridge is not compatible with the printer. The cartridge light starts blinking when the cartridge still has the protective tape on the nozzles, either one of the cartridges is defective and ink level is low in one or both cartridges.