123.hp.com dj3635 PRINTER
Easily Print, Copy, and Scan your document from the HP Deskjet 3635 printer. With the borderless printing, get beautiful photo prints with no trimming. Use mobile printing to print photos, documents and more on the go. The printer’s supported network connection: a USB and a Wireless network connection.
The HP Deskjet 3635 printer is the best choice for home use. It is a compact designed printer so it can easily fit on any of your desks. The printer’s maximum print speed for black is up to 20ppm and for color is up to 16ppm. The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 60-sheets and the output tray is up to 25-sheets.
Wireless Printer Setup
With the wireless printing, you can print your document from multiple devices and from different locations. Make use of the guides that are given below to easily connect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and the computer wirelessly.
- Before starting the setup process, you have to gather the wireless network (Service Set Identifier) and the password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
- Power on the computer, printer and the wireless router. Use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Set up the HP Deskjet 3635 printer, load enough paper into the input tray and then install the ink cartridges into the respective slot.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and position it close to the computer and within the range of the router during the setup process.
- Download the updated printer driver and software from this website.
- You have to download the .exe file type for the Windows operating system.
- After downloading the driver, follow the on-screen guides to install it on the Windows computer.
- During the installation, you are prompted to choose the connection type. Select Wireless as the connection type and complete the process.
- To connect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and computer wirelessly, obtain the wireless network name and password.
- Switch on the printer, router and the computer. You have to use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Place all the network connected devices at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Check whether that you have loaded paper into the input tray. Ensure that the cartridges are installed properly into its slot.
- For your printer, you have to download and install the full feature driver on the Mac device.
- Download the driver from this website. If you are a Mac user, then you need to download the .dmg file type.
- Once completing the download process, install the driver on the computer by following the on-screen guides.
- You are prompted to select the connection type during the installation process. Choose Wireless as the connection type.
Configure the HP Deskjet 3635 printer for a USB cable connection to a Windows or Mac computer. To avail the full feature printer, you have to install the updated printer driver.
- Power on the printer and acquire a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- In case you have connected via a USB hub or docking station, the printer will not get enough power to operate well.
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable from the computer. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the driver installation process.
- Look for devices from Windows and then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
- Right-click the printer icon and then select Remove device. If you find multiple icons for the printer, remove them.
- Now, you have to download and install the best printer driver to complete the USB connection.
- Get an updated printer driver from this website and install it on the Windows computer.
- Make your printer ready to print the desired document or photo.
- Check if the HP Deskjet 3635 printer is powered on. Get a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- If you link via a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not get sufficient power to operate.
- Unlink the printer USB cable from the system. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the driver installation.
- Download and install the printer software on the computer. For Mac OS, download the .dmg file type.
- During the installation, you are prompted to choose the connection type. Select USB as the connection type and complete the installation.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
Ink cartridge HP Setup 3635
Ink cartridge installation happens when you set up your printer for the first time and whenever you intend to replace the damaged or dried cartridge. The HP Deskjet 3635 printer comes with two ink cartridges-black & a tri-color. To install these ink cartridges in your printer, follow the steps below.
Ink cartridge installation
An ink cartridge is an essential for the printer to print a document. Make use of the guides that are listed below to easily insert the cartridges into the respective slot.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Unpack a new cartridge from its packing material.
- Peel off all the tapes and stickers from the cartridge. Ensure that the cartridges are clean.
- If the cartridges are not clean, the printer will not recognize it while printing.
- Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then inset the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- After inserting the cartridges, ensure that the cartridges are placed properly and then close the cartridge access area.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment page only when a new ink cartridge has been installed.
- Raise the scanner lid. Load the alignment page on the scanner glass.
- Lock the scanner lid. Tap the Start Copy Black button on the printer’s control panel. The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Print a sample document to check the printer’s performance. If the document is as expected, you can continue with a print job.
- To get more details, contact our technical support at the toll-free number.
The guides that are given below helps you resolve the blinking lights issue at different scenarios. Here let’s see the case when the Wireless icon is on and blinking.
- Connect the printer and computer wirelessly. Check whether the wireless light is enabled and stable; if so, you can stop troubleshooting.
- If the wireless light blinks then you have to check if there is an issue with the wireless network connection.
- There are many reasons for the network issue. If the signal strength is poor, the network connection becomes faulty.
- The network issue might also occur, if the printer goes into sleep mode or positioned farther from the router’s range.
- Verify if the printer’s wireless light is on and stable. If not, try to reconnect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer to the network.
- If you have any queries, contact our technical support at the toll-free number.