123.hp.com/dj3722 Printer Install Setup Support
123.hp.com/dj3722 Printer Features
The DeskJet 3722 is an affordable and smallest all-in-one printer which is designed to fit and look good virtually anywhere. The HP Scroll Scan helps in handling most scan jobs, from the plain paper to Ids. This ultra-compact all-in-one printer is designed to fit where you need it. With this affordable all-in-one printer, you can wirelessly print, scan, and copy quickly. You can easily print anything you need from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- The 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer supports mobile printing.
- With the HP Scroll Scan, you can quickly scan a variety of paper media.
- You can easily send the documents to print directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- This printer also supports HP ePrint, where you can print photos, documents, and more when you’re on the go.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Specifications
- The 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer can print at a speed of up to 8 ppm for black.
- It is capable of printing at a speed of up to 5.5 ppm.
- The page volume for the printer is 50 to 200.
- This all-in-one printer is capable of printing on wireless.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Unbox Printer for the First Time
Take the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer out from the cardboard box and then use the manual that shipped along with the printer to setup the printer completely. Also, you can make use of the instructions that are given below to set the control panel preferences, load the paper into the tray, install the ink cartridges, align the printer, and install the driver and software.
- First, take out the printer from the cardboard box and remove all the plastic tapes, stickers, and the packing materials that are stuck on it.
- Now, recycle all the packing materials and then set the control panel preferences for your printer. Finally, select the Yes option to confirm your choice.
- Pull the input tray and then load the sufficient amount of paper into it and then push the input tray back to its place properly.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage remains silent, then remove the new ink cartridge from its package and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the ink evenly on both sides.
- Slowly hold the ink cartridge on both sides and insert it into the slot correctly.
- After installing the ink cartridges to the printer, close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer will align the cartridges and prints an alignment page.
- Finally, you have to install the latest printer driver and software to complete the entire printer setup.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Wireless Setup
The entire 123.hp.com/dj3722 wireless setup procedure for the Windows and Mac is described in stepwise format. Follow the instructions as they are given below to finish the wireless setup for Mac and Windows.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Collect the 123.hp.com/dj3722 details on network name and network password, and check if the computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Turn on the computer, printer and the router, and then check if the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- During the wireless setup process, printer should be placed little close to the computer and within range of the router.
- Check if there are any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer, if connected remove them at once.
- You can easily connect your printer to your network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Click the “Wireless” icon and click the “Setup” icon and click the “Network Setup” option. Then tap “Wireless Settings”.
- Now, you should select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” and choose the name of your network in the list of available networks and then tap “Ok”.
- Enter network password and click Done -> Ok and then install the software to complete the wireless setup.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Collect the 123.hp.com/dj3722 network password and network name details, and ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Check if the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network after turning on the printer, computer, and the router.
- The printer must be kept close to the computer and within range of the router, and disconnect the USB and Ethernet cables that are connected.
- To easily connect the printer to your network, use the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Open the dashboard on the printer control panel and then click the “Wireless” option and select the “Setup” icon.
- Then you have to select the “Network Setup” option and click the “Wireless Settings” option and click the “Wireless Setup Wizard” button.
- Select your network name from the available network list and then select the “Ok” option.
- Type the network password and click the “Done” button and the summary screen displays. Then select the “Ok” option and install the printer driver.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Driver Installation
For both the 123.hp.com/dj3722 Windows and Mac users, the complete driver installation procedure is given in a step by step format, follow the instructions as they are guided and install the latest driver for your HP Deskjet 3722 printer.
Procedure for Driver installation that functions with Windows OS
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver for Windows operating system
- Follow the guidelines to download the updated printer driver from our website.
- If the HP Easy Start app gets started, download the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- You can also download the updated Software and Driver from our website.
- After downloading, if prompted, enter your printer model and then make sure that the OS is correct.
- Under the Driver Printer Installation Software tab, select the “Download” button, and follow the on-screen 123.hp.com/dj3722 instructions.
Step 2 : Procedure for Installation of the downloaded printer driver
- To install the downloaded driver, access the download folder and start with HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, if prompted by the installer, click Add printer to generate a printer print queue on your device.
- Select your printer, then click “Use” or “Print Using”. Select your printer name and select the “Add” option.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
Driver installation for your Mac device after downloading
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver
- Download the updated version of the printer driver from our web page, by following the guidelines.
- If the HP Easy Start application opens, follow the instructions on the screen to download the driver.
- You can also get the driver from our website, select Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter the printer model number and ensure the selected OS version is correct.
- Under the Driver-Printer Installation Software, choose Download and follow the displayed instructions.
Step 2 : Install the upgraded printer driver
- You have to access the download folder. Then start the HP Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder to commence with the installation process.
- When prompted, select Add Printer to commence with a printer print queue in your system.
- When the Add window displays, choose your printer name, choose the “Use” or “Print Using” menu, click your printer name, and then select Add.
- Finally, to finish the whole process of installation, revert to the HP installer.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Duplex Printing
The 123.hp.com/dj3722 duplex printing procedure for both the Windows and Mac is described below. To print on both sides of the page, follow the step by step instructions that are guided accordingly.
Printing on both sides using Windows – Duplex Printing
- Insert sufficient paper into the paper (input) tray to avoid all the page ordering issues. Open the document that needs to be printed, and click File -> Print.
- Select your printer name, choose Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer Setup, and the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window appears.
- If the Printing shortcut tab is present, tap “Print on Both Sides” or “Two-Sided Printing” and if the Printing shortcut tab is not there, tap “Layout”, “Features” or “Finishing”.
- Select “Print on Both Sides” or “Two-sided printing”, then select “Binding” or “Page flip” and select Ok -> Print.
- Take the printed page and place the printed first side page into the main input tray. Select “Continue” and the other side gets printed.
Print on both sides of the paper – Mac device
- Place enough paper into the paper tray and then open the document that needs to be printed.
- In the document, select the File menu, and then choose the Print option. If the settings are not displayed, then select Show Details.
- Choose your printer name and click “Paper Handling”. Click Odd only from the Pages to Print menu.
- Click “Automatic” if your printer has a rear loading paper tray. Click “Reverse” if your printer has a Front loading paper tray.
- Then select “Print” and the first side of the page gets printed. Take out the printed page and insert it into the input tray, click “Continue” and the second page gets printed.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Scan using HP Solution Center Software
To scan using 123.hp.com/dj3722 solution center, start with your scan task from the computer or from the printer, and alter scan quality settings, and then store the scans as a PDF file.
- Place the document on the scanner glass, then browse in Windows for solution center.
- When the HP Solution Center displays, choose your printer name. Choose “Scan Document” or “Scan Picture” for scan shortcuts and setting.
- Select one of the shortcuts that match the file type and the resulting action you want.
- To alter any available settings like quality and resolution, choose Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings.
- To alter the folder where scans are stored, choose Save to file Save Options and choose the name of your scanned file.
- Click “Scan”, and then to save the scanned file select “Finish”.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Troubleshooting
All the 123.hp.com/dj3722 issues related to the printing, scanning, network and the setup can be easily resolved with the guidance of the HP Deskjet 3722 printer manual which is available on our website.
123 HP Deskjet 3722 Alignment Unsuccessful
When the error message like “Alignment Unsuccessful” displays on the screen, do as per the step by step instructions that are guided below accordingly to quickly troubleshoot the problem.
Step 1 : STEPS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING IF ALIGNMENT UNSUCCESSFUL MESSAGE GETS SCREENED
- Check if the printer is filled with unused sheets of plain paper.
- If your printer is attached to a scanner, then insert the page on scanner lid and click Scan. Follow the instructions to complete the scan.
- If the error is still there, proceed to next step.
Step 2 : REBOOT YOUR HP DESKJET 3722 PRINTER
- Unplug the power cord from the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer which is turned on and from the wall outlet and after few seconds, connect it back again to the printer and the wall outlet.
Step 3 : MAKE USE OF ORIGINAL HP INK CARTRIDGES
- Make sure that you are using the original HP ink cartridges. Always use the genuine ink cartridges, so that you can overcome these errors. If you are not using the genuine ones, then the error cannot be resolved.
Step 4 : THE ALIGNMENT PAGE IS INSPECTED
- To check if the printer is correctly aligned or not, you have to inspect the alignment page.
Step 5 : EXAMINE THE ESTIMATED INK LEVELS AND CHANGE ANY LOW OR EMPTY INK CARTRIDGES
- Check the estimated ink levels of your ink cartridge and then replace the ink cartridges that are low or empty.
Step 6 : THE PRINTHEAD OR INK CARTRIDGE IS CLEANED
- If the problem persists still, then clean the printhead and the ink cartridges. After cleaning, check if the issue is resolved.
Step 7 : CHANGING THE PRINTHEAD OR INK CARTRIDGE
- If you have tried all the above instructions and still the problem exists, then you have to replace the print head or ink cartridge and service the printer.