123.hp.com/dj3752 All In One Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3752 is an inkjet color printer. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer supports HP ePrint, HP Auto Wireless Connect, Wireless direct printing. It comes with a 7 segment LCD display with icons. HP recommends a monthly volume of 50-100 pages.
- 123.hp.com/setup 3752 uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and operates with two cartridges. It is AirPrint enabled.
- It offers a maximum copying speed of 19 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color.
- It provides an input tray capacity of 60 sheets and an output tray capacity of 25 sheets.
HP Deskjet 3752 Features
- 123.hp.com/dj3752 offers a maximum copying speed of up to 4 ppm (mono) and up to 2.6 ppm (color).
- It offers a maximum copying resolution of up to 300 X 300 dpi (mono) and up to 300 X 300 dpi (color).
- It offers a maximum copying seed of 4 ppm for black and white and 2.5 ppm for color.
- It offers a maximum copy resolution of 300 X 300 dpi for b/w and max copying resolution color 300 X 300 dpi color.
123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer First Time Setup
Setting up your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer involves unboxing the printer, connecting the printer to a power source , installing new cartridges, placing paper and installing the printer driver and software package.
123 HP Setup Deskjet 3752 Download and install the software
- Make sure the HP Deskjet 3752 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website 123.hp.com/dj3752 and enter the HP Printer name and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
Step 1: Unboxing the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer
- Unbox the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer from the box.
- Remove all shipping restraints from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Make sure that all tapes are removed from the printer.
Step 2: Installing Cartridges
- Connect the printer to a power source via a power cord. Switch on the printer.
- Draw out the ink cartridge access door.The carriage shifts to the middle of the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges.Install the ink cartridges in their designated slot. Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer begins an initialization process.
Step 3: Loading Paper and installing printer driver and software.
- Lift the input tray and the input tray extender.Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide to the very left, and then let go of the input tray shield.
- Place paper into the input tray. Pull out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch. Install the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer software and driver to complete the set up.
If you have any further queries, contact out technical support team through the toll-free number.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 Printing with WiFi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct allows a direct wireless connection to your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer. When you enable Wi-Fi Direct on your HP DeskJet 3752, you can securely print files from most Wi-Fi Capable computers.
- After setting up Wi-fi direct for your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer, Switch on Wi-fi on your Android device. You need not be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Photo or document that you wish to print, then select Print from the app menu, or utilize the Share option from an app to transmit the content to the print plugin.
- Make sure that Direct-xx-HP [your printer name] displays as your printer on the print plug in settings, If another printer name is shown, tap the name to show a list of available printer, then select DeskJet 3752. Touch print.
- To print from your computer, select the wireless icon, and then choose DIRECT-XX-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available networks.
- If prompted, enter the Wi-FI Direct password. Open the photo or document that you wish to print, and then choose File > Print.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer model from available printer, and then choose Print.
- Connect to your normal wireless network after the print job finishes.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 Printing with Mopria
To print with Mopria you will need a Mopria service installed on Android 4.0 or later. The 123.hp.com/setup 3752 should be connected to a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network with Internet connectivity. The Android device should be connected to the same wireless network as your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer.
- 123.hp.com/dj3752 Install or update the Mopria Print Service plugin from the Google Play store.
- Once the Installation or Update is over, enable the Mopria Print Service Plugin from the notification dashboard (for first time installation) or from the More Setting option in the Mopria Print Service Plugin (for update).
- Touch Mopria Print Service, and then touch On. Open the document or photo you wish to print, touch the menu icon, and then touch Print. A print preview screen appears.
- Tap the Down arrow to see the printer list, and then select 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer. To print over a network, choose HP [Your printer model name] and to print over a Wi-Fi Direct, select Direct-xx-HP [Your Printer model name] from the list of available printer.
- Tap the down arrow to modify print settings, and then tap the Print icon.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 Fixing Copy Quality Issues
At times, when you wish to copy documents, the resulting copy will not to be up to the standards of your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer model. This might be due to many reasons. Follow the instructions below to resolve the 123.hp.com/dj3752 issue.
- Remove any foreign particles such as debris or dust from the scanner glass. Examine the scanner glass for the presence of smudges and fingerprints.
- Use a soft-lint free cloth sprinkled with glass cleaner to remove smudges or fingerprints.
- Remove any document or photo from the scanner glass. With the printer powered up, detach the power cord from the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer and the electricity outlet.
- After one minute, reconnect the cord to the printer and the wall outlet. Calibrate the printer and place the document or photo and attempt to scan.
Based on your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer model, you can also modify copy quality setting to improve the copy quality. You can also try modifying the paper settings to fix copy quality issues.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 Copying Documents or Photos
The copy function lets you produce a copy of a document or photo. It is useful when you do not have a digital version of the photo or document to make a print.
Generate a copy from 123.hp.com/dj3752
- Place a single photo or a single document page into the scanner, print side up. Make sure that the edge of the paper is straight against the paper guide on the side of the scanner.
- Once the original is loaded into the scanner, the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer pulls it partially into the scanner and the scan light shines brightly.
- Push the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color on the printer control panel .Change the number of copies according to your needs. The 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer will print your copy.
123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting helps rectify errors you might come across while using your printer. It is a standard procedure that ensures that all causes and corrections are undertaken in a structured manner.
HP DeskJet 3752 Ink Cartridge Error
Check Compatibility using 123.hp.com/dj3752
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are authentic and are compatible with your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer model.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed correctly by checking for any tape or packing material that might not have been removed.
- Ensure that the cartridge sits firmly in its position.
Clean Contacts from 123.hp.com/dj3752
- Clean the electrical contacts using a dry swab or lint-free cloth until they do not have any debris.
- Lightly dampen a clean foam-rubber or lint-free cloth with distille water, and then wipe the contacts and then followed by the electrical contacts within the carriage, found inside the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer.
- Once the carriage and ink cartridge contacts are dry, place the ink cartridges back into position.
- Repeat these steps for the other cartridges. Reconnect the ink power cord or USB cable. Switch on the printer, if it does not turn on by itself. Attempt to print.
- If the error persists, try any of the following: removing and reinserting the cartridges, cleaning the ink cartridge contacts again, resetting the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer, and installing new ink cartridges and aligning them.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 additional blank page prints (Windows)
Updating Antivirus software and Firmware
- Update the antivirus program installed in your computer. This scans and removes any viruses, spyware and malware that might cause this issue. If this does not resolve the issue, move to the next step.
- The additional blank page error might also result form an outdated or corrupted 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer. Updating the firmware might resolve the issue. You can also uninstall and reinstall the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer software.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Printer Driver and Software
- To uninstall the 123.hp.com/dj3752 software, search windows for uninstall a program, and then choose the Uninstall a program control panel settings from the results. Choose DeskJet 3752 and select uninstall or Yes to approve the uninstall. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart the computer. Download and install the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer driver and software. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
123 HP DeskJet 3752 Printing Directly
You can also open Devices and Printers, right-click HP DeskJet 3752 and then choose Printer Properties. If required, select your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer name. Choose the Advanced Tab and choose the Option Print directly to the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer. Choose Apply, and the choose OK. The problem should be resolved.