HP DESKJET 3752 PRINTER SETUP
The DeskJet 3752 is an inkjet color printer. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. It supports HP ePrint, HP Auto Wireless Connect, Wireless direct printing. It comes with a 7 segment LCD display with icons. HP recommends a monthly volume of 50-100 pages.
- It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and operates with two cartridges. It is AirPrint enabled.
- It offers a maximum copying speed of 19 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color.
- It provides an input tray capacity of 60 sheets and an output tray capacity of 25 sheets.
- It offers a maximum copying speed of up to 4 ppm (mono) and up to 2.6 ppm (color).
- It offers a maximum copying resolution of up to 300 X 300 dpi (mono) and up to 300 X 300 dpi (color).
- It offers a maximum copying seed of 4 ppm for black and white and 2.5 ppm for color.
- It offers a maximum copy resolution of 300 X 300 dpi for b/w and max copying resolution color 300 X 300 dpi color.
FIRST TIME PRINTER 123.HP.Com dj3752 Setup
Setting up your printer involves unboxing the printer, connecting the printer to a power source , installing new cartridges, placing paper and installing the printer driver and software package.
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Unbox the printer from the box.
- Remove all shipping restraints from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Make sure that all tapes are removed from the printer.
Step 2: Installing Cartridges
- Connect the printer to a power source via a power cord. Switch on the printer.
- Draw out the ink cartridge access door.The carriage shifts to the middle of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges.Install the ink cartridges in their designated slot. Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer begins an initialization process.
Step 3: Loading Paper and installing printer driver and software.
- Lift the input tray and the input tray extender.Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide to the very left, and then let go of the input tray shield.
- Place paper into the input tray. Pull out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch. Install the printer software and driver to complete the set up.
If you have any further queries, contact out technical support team through the toll-free number.
PRINTING WITH WI-FI DIRECT
Wi-Fi Direct allows a direct wireless connection to you HP DeskJet 3752. When you enable Wi-Fi Direct on your HP DeskJet 3752, you can securely print files from most Wi-Fi Capable computers.
- After setting up Wi-fi direct for your printer, Switch on Wi-fi on your Android device. You need not be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Photo or document that you wish to print, then select Print from the app menu, or utilize the Share option from an app to transmit the content to the print plugin.
- Make sure that Direct-xx-HP [your printer name] displays as your printer on the print plug in settings, If another printer name is shown, tap the name to show a list of available printer, then select DeskJet 3752. Touch print.
- To print from your computer, select the wireless icon, and then choose DIRECT-XX-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available networks.
- If prompted, enter the Wi-FI Direct password. Open the photo or document that you wish to print, and then choose File > Print.
- Choose your printer model from available printer, and then choose Print.
- Connect to your normal wireless network after the print job finishes.
Printing with Mopria
To print with Mopria you will need a Mopria service installed on Android 4.0 or later. The DeskJet 3752 should be connected to a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network with Internet connectivity. The Android device should be connected to the same wireless network as your HP DeskJet 3752.
- Install or update the Mopria Print Service plugin from the Google Play store.
- Once the Installation or Update is over, enable the Mopria Print Service Plugin from the notification dashboard (for first time installation) or from the More Setting option in the Mopria Print Service Plugin (for update).
- Touch Mopria Print Service, and then touch On. Open the document or photo you wish to print, touch the menu icon, and then touch Print. A print preview screen appears.
- Tap the Down arrow to see the printer list, and then select DeskJet 3752. To print over a network, choose HP [Your printer model name] and to print over a Wi-Fi Direct, select Direct-xx-HP [Your Printer model name] from the list of available printer.
- Tap the down arrow to modify print settings, and then tap the Print icon.
Fixing Copy Quality Issues
At times, when you wish to copy documents, the resulting copy will not to be up to the standards of your printer model. This might be due to many reasons. Follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
- Remove any foreign particles such as debris or dust from the scanner glass. Examine the scanner glass for the presence of smudges and fingerprints.
- Use a soft-lint free cloth sprinkled with glass cleaner to remove smudges or fingerprints.
- Remove any document or photo from the scanner glass. With the printer powered up, detach the power cord from the printer and the electricity outlet.
- After one minute, reconnect the cord to the printer and the wall outlet. Calibrate the printer and place the document or photo and attempt to scan.
Based on your printer model, you can also modify copy quality setting to improve the copy quality. You can also try modifying the paper settings to fix copy quality issues.
COPYING DOCUMENTS OR PHOTOS
The copy function lets you produce a copy of a document or photo. It is useful when you do not have a digital version of the photo or document to make a print.
Generate a copy
- Place a single photo or a single document page into the scanner, print side up. Make sure that the edge of the paper is straight against the paper guide on the side of the scanner.
- Once the original is loaded into the scanner, the printer pulls it partially into the scanner and the scan light shines brightly.
- Push the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color on the printer control panel .Change the number of copies according to your needs. The printer will print your copy.
123.HP.Com DJ3752 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
Troubleshooting helps rectify errors you might come across while using your printer. It is a standard procedure that ensures that all causes and corrections are undertaken in a structured manner.
Ink Cartridge Error
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are authentic and are compatible with your printer model.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed correctly by checking for any tape or packing material that might not have been removed.
- Ensure that the cartridge sits firmly in its position.
- Clean the electrical contacts using a dry swab or lint-free cloth until they do not have any debris.
- Lightly dampen a clean foam-rubber or lint-free cloth with distille water, and then wipe the contacts and then followed by the electrical contacts within the carriage, found inside the printer.
- Once the carriage and ink cartridge contacts are dry, place the ink cartridges back into position.
- Repeat these steps for the other cartridges. Reconnect the ink power cord or USB cable. Switch on the printer, if it does not turn on by itself. Attempt to print.
- If the error persists, try any of the following: removing and reinserting the cartridges, cleaning the ink cartridge contacts again, resetting the printer, and installing new ink cartridges and aligning them.
An additional blank page prints (Windows)
Updating Antivirus software and Firmware
- Update the antivirus program installed in your computer. This scans and removes any viruses, spyware and malware that might cause this issue. If this does not resolve the issue, move to the next step.
- The additional blank page error might also result form an outdated or corrupted printer. Updating the firmware might resolve the issue. You can also uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Printer Driver and Software
- To uninstall the software, search windows for uninstall a program, and then choose the Uninstall a program control panel settings from the results. Choose DeskJet 3752 and select uninstall or Yes to approve the uninstall. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart the computer. Download and install the printer driver and software. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
You can also open Devices and Printers, right-click HP DeskJet 3752 and then choose Printer Properties. If required, select your printer name. Choose the Advanced Tab and choose the Option Print directly to the printer. Choose Apply, and the choose OK. The problem should be resolved.