123.hp.com/envy5055 – 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer
Are you looking for a 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer that performs all the tasks with great ease? Perform multitasks such as Print, Scan and Copy with your printer. The specifications of the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup printer are given below with 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup.
123 HP Envy Photo 5055 Printer Specs
- The 123.hp.com/envy5055 resolution for copy is up to 600 x 300 dpi. The capacity of the input tray is up to 100 sheets and that of the output tray is up to 25 sheets. The wireless printer has a built-in Universal Power Supply.
- The Envy printer supports HP Thermal Inkjet technology. The print speed for monochrome is up to 10 ppm and for color is up to 7 ppm. The printer has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer supports CIS scan technology with a resolution up to 1200 dpi. For color, the scan speed is up to 3ppm and for black and white it is up to 7ppm.
- Based on the software application you use, the name and location of Printer Properties or Printer Options may vary.
- You can print photos or parts of a larger mosaic like a billboard or banner using the borderless printing feature with this 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer.
- With the borderless printing feature, you do not require trimming. You can frame photos as if you printed at a local photo lab.
- Automatic Duplexer.
- Cloud Printing.
- Quick photo printing.
- Neither has Ethernet nor Fax.
- Absence of Automatic document Feede.
- Not suitable for business purpose
An inkjet multifunction 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer, predominantly designed for residential purpose. Performs functionalities inclusive of Print, Copy, and Scan via cloud printing and compatible with mobile printing feature.
123 HP Envy 5055 Setup and Installation
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5055
- Downlod Driver Software for 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Envy 5055 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP Envy5055 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/setup 5055 Page to finish the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer registration and activation
System requirements for 123 HP Setup Envy 5055
The minimum compatible OS for 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and 7. To download and install HP Envy 5055 driver, check if you have 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, Microsoft Internet Explorer and USB port. The minimum compatible OS for Mac is OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), v10.11 (El Capitan) and v10.12 (Sierra).
Easy Steps for 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup at First Time
- Remove the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer from the box and discard all tape, stickers and packing materials from the printer. Discard the sticker from the control panel.
- Hold the handles on either side of the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer and lift the cartridge access door. Remove all tape and packing material from inside the Envy 5055 printer.
- Close the access door and open the input tray door. Pull the tray toward you and remove the packing tape. Push the input tray forward until it places properly to close the input tray door.
- Connect the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup to a wall outlet, switch on the printer and set your preferences. To set the preferences on the printer’s control panel, choose your preferred language and country/region.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm your choice and if prompted, select the date and time and click on the Yes option to confirm your choice. Proceed to the next 123.hp.com/setup 5055 step to install the ink cartridges.
- Use the ink cartridges that came in the box with your Envy printer. Lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place and wait until the carriage halts.
- Remove one of the ink cartridges and discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Remember to not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- With the nozzles facing the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot until it clicks into place. Place the color ink cartridge on the left slot and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot and close the ink cartridge access door. Insert plain U.S. letter paper in the input tray, open the input tray door and pull it toward you to extend the input tray.
- Slide the paper guides such that it fits the edges of the paper. Mount the paper in portrait orientation and make sure you do not load more than 250 sheets
- Do not push the guides in so tightly that they damage the paper. Push the input tray into the Envy 5055 printer and click Done on the printer’s control panel.
- Align the ink cartridges to achieve the best print quality. Raise the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid and click OK. Install the software for the printer.
HP Setup Envy 5055 Features
- With the 123.hp.com/envy5055 black and white and color printing options, choose the right look for each document. The automatic duplex printing feature makes this 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer model efficient and productive to use.
- Connect the HP Setup Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network or use a USB cable. The mobile printing feature allows you to send data to any printer through a network from a smartphone or tablet.
- Print virtually from anywhere without much effort using the mobile printing feature.
- The All-in-One printer can scan and print paperwork with your mobile device with the access to the apps such as HP ePrint, 123 HP Envy 5055 airprint, Mopria Print and HP Smart app.
123.hp.com/setup 5055 for Print
- After opening the print window, change print job settings and edit the document to adjust text font and size, choose layout options or change any other appearance settings.
- Go to the app where you created the document, click on File or the menu icon and select the Print option to open general print settings. To access more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, proceed to the next 123.hp.com/envy5055 step.
- On selecting Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences; the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window opens. Modify the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- iv.The menu names and available settings vary for each 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer. Choose one of the document print job shortcuts that have essential settings already selected.
- v.Click on the OK option and select Print. For any further details or information, do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
123.hp.com/setup 5055 for Copy
Copy documents, photos and ID cards with your Envy 5055 printer. The guidelines to make copies with touch or text-based control panels are given below.
- Mount the document or photo on the scanner glass. Select the settings icon to view advanced copy settings. Scroll down on the control panel to access all settings.
- The 2-sided copy setting is available under the Document copy settings. Select On, choose the box next to Setting or select an available option from the drop-down menu.
- The Size or Resize option changes the size of the copy. It has a list of presets that includes custom sizes between 25 and 400 % of the original size, Fit to Page and an Actual Size setting to make a borderless copy.
- 4.The paper type setting allows selecting the type of plain or photo paper you are making the copies on. If an incorrect paper type is selected, it might result in slow copy speeds.
123.hp.com/setup 5055 for Scan
Check if you have the compatible 123 HP Envy 5055 Driver software for your OS. Follow the basic instructions given below to scan the document or photo.
- Place the document or photo with the print side down on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Almost all printers have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer does not have a scan button, proceed with the steps below to scan from the computer with HP Scan software. Search for your printer model in the results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Click on Scan a Document or Photo to open 123.hp.com/envy5055 Scan and choose a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want. Change any of the available settings in the right pane.
- Preview and edit the scan before you save it. Click on the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it. Select OK or the Save to save the settings.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver download and installation
A compatible driver enables communication between the HP Setup Envy 5055 printer and the computer. Follow the prompts given below to download the driver on your Windows or Mac PC.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver download for Windows
- Read the prompts in the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer manual to clarify any doubts or clarifications. Connect the Envy 5055 printer to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer to the wireless network, enter the password when prompted. When using a USB cable, go to the Start menu, click Devices and Printers and select Add a printer.
- Your Windows 8 PC might automatically scan for both local and network printers. Select the wireless HP Envy5055 Printer from the list, click on Next and download and install HP Envy 5055 driver.
- To download the driver using the installation CD that came with the Envy printer, check if the disc has a supportive HP Envy5055 Driver, especially if the PC had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from this website to access the complete printer functionality if you do not have the CD. Select the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the PC for 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Once the download process completes, access the driver file from your PC. Open the downloads folder on your Windows PC, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver download for Mac
- Refer to the 123.hp.com/envy5055 instructions in the printer manual. Connect your HP 5055 printer to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer to the wireless network, type the password when a prompt displays. To connect the printer to the PC using USB, select the Start menu, click Devices and Printers –> Add a printer.
- To download the driver using the software CD that came with the Envy printer, check if the disc has a supportive HP Envy5055 Driver, especially if the PC had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from our website if you do not have the CD. This allows accessing the complete printer functionality. Select the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the PC for HP Setup Envy 5055.
- Once the download completes, access the driver file from the computer. Go to the downloads folder on your Windows PC, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 installation. To add the Envy printer to the printers list, select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Print & Scan and in the Print & Scan window, click on the plus sign button.
123 HP setup Envy 5055 wireless Instruction
Connect your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network and increase productivity at an affordable cost. With the wireless network, you can experience increased mobility and avoid the need to mess up with cables. Wireless network overcomes the restrictions that a wired network imposes. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to set up the HP Envy5055 wireless printer on your PC.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job
- check whether your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer is connected with wireless network connection
- Open WiFi settings, and check your 123.hp.com/envy 5055 printer is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon
- OR Click Main menu, and Click Print Button
- Select File to Print, and click Print option
- In Printer Options, Select your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number, and click Print
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup Print Job done successfully.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer WPS Setup
WPS helps to connect your 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup printer with the wireless network. To deeply protect your 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer connection with wireless network WPS can help with that. Read and perform the steps given below to resolve the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 wireless issue.
123 HP Envy 5055 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Envy 5055 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Envy 5055 setup wireless setup.
123 HP Envy 5055 WPS for Windows
- Look for the list of available wireless networks and choose the WiFi that you want to connect to. Click on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 wireless icon in the notification area from the desktop.
- You will notice a list that shows all the WiFi networks available in the area. Search for your desired network and click Connect.
- But before you press Connect, you can also choose to automatically connect to the selected network. Rather than entering the WiFi password, use the WPS button on the router or the access point.
- Go to the HP Setup Envy 5055 wireless router or the access point and press and hold the WPS button for few seconds. You will find the button on the back of the router or on either side.
- In the Linksys routers, the 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS button has no text to label it as such. After few seconds, you will notice that Windows 10 automatically receives the 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup from the router.
- It might automatically connect to the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup WiFi network without the need to enter the password. The next time you connect to the network from the same Windows 10 PC, you need not use the WPS button again.
- This is because the router transfers all the required settings to Windows 10, including the security password. Windows 10 might store these details and use them automatically, when it connects to the same network later.
- To share files, folders and devices with others on the network you have connected to, it is a good option to change the network profile setting in Windows 10.
123 HP Setup Envy 5055 WPS for Mac
- Refer to the router’s documentation for details on how to add a 123.hp.com/envy5055 WPS printer. If your Wi-Fi router is an AirPort Base Station, go to the Utilities folder of your Applications folder and open AirPort Utility.
- Once you choose your base station in AirPort Utility, type the base station password if prompted. In the menu bar, click on Base Station –> Add WPS Printer.
- Click on either First attempt or PIN as the type of HP Envy5055 WPS connection and select the Continue option. When you select the First attempt option, push the WPS button on the HP Envy5055 Setup printer.
- When the Mac Address of the printer appears in AirPort Utility, click Done. If you select the PIN option, enter the PIN number that might be listed in the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer documentation.
- Click on the Continue option and when the printer’s MAC Address appears in AirPort Utility, select Done. To connect the printer to your Mac PC using an appropriate USB cable, follow the steps below.
- Install the Mac software that came with the Envy 5055 printer and check if it includes a printer setup assistant. To connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network, use the printer setup assistant.
- Refer to the printer’s documentation for details. Do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number if you have any clarifications.
How do I find 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS Pin Code
Manage 123.hp.com/envy5055 wireless connections through WPS. Almost all routers have WPS support where WPS is enabled by default. You can also enable WPS either through the firmware of your router and its administration user interface or use a WPS button for 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup.
- Check if the WPS button is on the back of the router, alongside the Ethernet ports. Connect the 123 HP Envy5055 wireless devices through WPS after enabling HP Envy 5055 WPS.
- There is one button for both WPS and turning WiFi on and off in the TP-Link router. Pressing the button for a short while turns the WiFi on or off. Whereas, a long press on the button enables or disables WPS.
- The Linksys routers have the 123 HP Envy5055 Printer WPS button at the rear end. Locate the WPS button for other routers that might be on the front or one of their sides. Refer to the router’s manual to determine the location of the WPS button 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Find the WPS PIN Entry button on your router. Select the WPS PIN entry to get the WPS PIN number. The WPS Setup window might display with the WPS PIN number.
- To configure through PIN Number, type the 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS PIN number of the router and select Register. Click OK –> Generate and select the desired lifetime of the key.
- A new key negotiates if the time expires. Select the Generate option to create a new device PIN in the Device PIN field. Look for the available network connections and select your SSID.
- A window might display that prompts to type the 8-digit PIN from the router. Select the Next 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup option. A message that shows you have successfully connected to the router displays.