Top in Class 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Support
Are you looking for a 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer that performs all the tasks with great ease? Perform multitasks such as Print, Scan and Copy with your printer.
Complete Steps for HP Envy 5055 Setup and Installation
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Download Driver Software for HP Envy 5055 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Envy 5055 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP Envy5055 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/envy5055 Page to finish registration and activation.
Quick Steps for Envy 5055 Printer Setup at First Time
- Remove the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer from the box and discard all tape, stickers and packing materials from the printer. Discard the sticker from the control panel.
- Hold the handles on either side of the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer and lift the cartridge access door. Remove all tape and packing material from inside the Envy 5055 printer.
- Close the access door and open the input tray door. Pull the tray toward you and remove the packing tape. Push the input tray forward until it places properly to close the input tray door.
- Connect the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup to a wall outlet, switch on the printer and set your preferences. To set the preferences on the printer’s control panel, choose your preferred language and country/region.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm your choice and if prompted, select the date and time and click on the Yes option to confirm your choice. Proceed to the next 123.hp.com/envy5055 step to install the ink cartridges.
- Use the ink cartridges that came in the box with your Envy printer. Lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place and wait until the carriage halts.
- Remove one of the ink cartridges and discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Remember to not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- With the nozzles facing the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot until it clicks into place. Place the color ink cartridge on the left slot and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot and close the ink cartridge access door. Insert plain U.S. letter paper in the input tray, open the input tray door and pull it toward you to extend the input tray.
- Slide the paper guides such that it fits the edges of the paper. Mount the paper in portrait orientation and make sure you do not load more than 250 sheets.
- Do not push the guides in so tightly that they damage the paper. Push the input tray into the Envy 5055 printer and click Done on the printer’s control panel.
- Align the ink cartridges to achieve the best print quality. Raise the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid and click OK. Install the software for the printer.
How to Download HP 5055 Printer Driver and Install them?
A compatible driver enables communication between the HP Setup Envy 5055 printer and the computer. Follow the prompts given below to download the driver on your Windows or Mac PC. Else if you want to download driver and manual for particular version of your operating system, goto HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer Downloads.
How to Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver for Windows?
- Read the prompts in the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer manual to clarify any doubts or clarifications. Connect the Envy 5055 printer to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the printer to the wireless network, enter the password when prompted. When using a USB cable, go to the Start menu, click Devices and Printers and select Add a printer.
- Your Windows 8 PC might automatically scan for both local and network printers. Select the wireless HP Envy5055 Printer from the list, click on Next and download and install HP Envy 5055 driver.
- To download the driver using the installation CD that came with the Envy printer, check if the disc has a supportive HP Envy5055 Driver, especially if the PC had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from this website to access the complete printer functionality if you do not have the CD. Select the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the PC for 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Once the download process completes, access the driver file from your PC. Open the downloads folder on your Windows PC, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation.
How to Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver for Mac?
- Refer to the HP Envy 5055 instructions in the printer manual. Connect your HP 5055 printer to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer to the wireless network, type the password when a prompt displays. To connect the printer to the PC using USB, select the Start menu, click Devices and Printers –> Add a printer.
- To download the driver using the software CD that came with the Envy printer, check if the disc has a supportive HP Envy5055 Driver, especially if the PC had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from our website if you do not have the CD. This allows accessing the complete printer functionality. Select the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the PC for HP Setup Envy 5055.
- Once the download completes, access the driver file from the computer. Go to the downloads folder on your Windows PC, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the 123.hp.com/envy5055 installation. To add the Envy printer to the printers list, select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Print & Scan and in the Print & Scan window, click on the plus sign button.
What are the Printer Functions available in 5055 Printer?
- With the 123.hp.com/envy5055 black and white and color printing options, choose the right look for each document. The automatic duplex printing feature makes this 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer model efficient and productive to use.
- Connect the HP Setup Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network or use a USB cable. The mobile printing feature allows you to send data to any printer through a network from a smartphone or tablet.
- Print virtually from anywhere without much effort using the mobile printing feature.
- The All-in-One printer can scan and print paperwork with your mobile device with the access to the apps such as HP ePrint, 123 HP Envy 5055 airprint, Mopria Print and HP Smart app.
How to Print From HP 5055 Printer?
- After opening the print window, change print job settings and edit the document to adjust text font and size, choose layout options or change any other appearance settings.
- Go to the app where you created the document, click on File or the menu icon and select the Print option to open general print settings. To access more layout, quality and advanced print settings, proceed to the next step.
- On selecting Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences; the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window opens. Modify the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- The menu names and available settings vary for each 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer. Choose one of the document print job shortcuts that have essential settings already selected.
- Click on the OK option and select Print. For any further details or information, do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
How to Copy From HP 5055 Printer?
Copy documents, photos and ID cards with your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. The guidelines to make copies with touch or text-based control panels are given below.
- Mount the document or photo on the scanner glass. Select the settings icon to view advanced copy settings. Scroll down on the control panel to access all settings.
- The 2-sided copy setting is available under the Document copy settings. Select On, choose the box next to Setting or select an available option from the drop-down menu.
- The Size or Resize option changes the size of the copy. It has a list of presets that includes custom sizes between 25 and 400 % of the original size, Fit to Page and an Actual Size setting to make a borderless copy.
- The paper type setting allows selecting the type of plain or photo paper you are making the copies on. If an incorrect paper type is selected, it might result in slow copy speeds.
How to Scan From Envy 5055 Printer?
Check if you have the compatible 123.hp.com/setup 5055 Driver software for your OS. Follow the basic instructions given below to scan the document or photo.
- Place the document or photo with the print side down on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Almost all printers have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu.
- If your Printer does not have a scan button, proceed with the steps below to scan from the computer with HP Scan software. Search for your printer model in the results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Click on Scan a Document or Photo to open 123.hp.com/envy5055 Scan and choose a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want. Change any of the available settings in the right pane.
- Preview and edit the scan before you save it. Click on the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it. Select OK or the Save to save the settings.
Step by Step Instruction for Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer to the wireless network and increase productivity at an affordable cost. With the wireless network, you can experience increased mobility and avoid the need to mess up with cables. Wireless network overcomes the restrictions that a wired network imposes. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to set up the HP Envy5055 wireless printer on your PC.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- Check whether your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings and check your 123.hp.com/envy 5055 printer is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click Main menu and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number and click Print.
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup Print Job done successfully.
How to Setup WPS for HP 5055 Printer?
WPS helps to connect your 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup printer with the wireless network. To deeply protect your 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer connection with wireless network WPS can help with that. Read and perform the steps given below to resolve the wireless issue.
123 HP Envy 5055 WPS Setup
- Goto 123.hp.com/envy5055 and read instruction to setup wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Envy 5055 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Envy 5055 setup wireless setup.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Look for the list of available wireless networks and choose the WiFi that you want to connect to. Click on the 123 HP Envy 5055 wireless icon in the notification area from the desktop.
- You will notice a list that shows all the WiFi networks available in the area. Search for your desired network and click Connect.
- But before you press Connect, you can also choose to automatically connect to the selected network. Rather than entering the WiFi password, use the WPS button on the router or the access point.
- Go to the HP Setup Envy 5055 wireless router or the access point and press and hold the WPS button for few seconds. You will find the button on the back of the router or on either side.
- In the Linksys routers, the 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS button has no text to label it as such. After few seconds, you will notice that Windows 10 automatically receives the 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup from the router.
- It might automatically connect to the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup WiFi network without the need to enter the password. The next time you connect to the network from the same Windows 10 PC, you need not use the WPS button again.
- This is because the router transfers all the required settings to Windows 10, including the security password. Windows 10 might store these details and use them automatically, when it connects to the same 123.hp.com/setup 5055 network later.
- To share files, folders and devices with others on the network you have connected to, it is a good option to change the network profile setting in Windows 10.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
All HP printer model has wireless connection option and it can be connected to the wireless network quickly. Connecting HP Printer wireless to a network is quite easy. The wireless can be connected with SSID and password of the same home network. The basics steps are for connecting a printer wireless to a device working on Mac OS are:
- Power on HP Envy 5055 your printer.
- Click the wireless icon on printer control panel.
- Click on the printer settings and then the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the setup. Download the HP Utility software.
- Run the software and follow on-screen instructions to install it.
- After the software is installed, open the window screen and select the name of the printer and then click continue.
- Click Add printer option and click the name of your printer.
- Click print and select your HP Envy 5055 printer name from the drop down list and then click continue.
- Follow the on screen instructions and your HP Envy 5055 printer is connected wirelessly to your Mac computer.
How do I Find 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS Pin Code?
Manage 123.hp.com/setup 5055 wireless connections through WPS. Almost all routers have WPS support where WPS is enabled by default. You can also enable WPS either through the firmware of your router and its administration user interface or use a WPS button for 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup.
- Check if the WPS button is on the back of the router, alongside the Ethernet ports. Connect the 123 HP Envy5055 wireless devices through WPS after enabling HP Envy 5055 WPS.
- There is one button for both WPS and turning WiFi on and off in the TP-Link router. Pressing the button for a short while turns the WiFi on or off. Whereas, a long press on the button enables or disables WPS.
- The Linksys routers have the 123 HP Envy5055 Printer WPS button at the rear end. Locate the WPS button for other routers that might be on the front or one of their sides. Refer to the router’s manual to determine the location of the WPS button 123.hp.com/envy5055.
- Find the WPS PIN Entry button on your router. Select the WPS PIN entry to get the WPS PIN number. The WPS Setup window might display with the WPS PIN number.
- To configure through PIN Number, type the 123 HP Envy 5055 WPS PIN number of the router and select Register. Click OK –> Generate and select the desired lifetime of the key.
- A new key negotiates if the time expires. Select the Generate option to create a new device PIN in the Device PIN field. Look for the available network connections and select your SSID.
- A window might display that prompts to type the 8-digit PIN from the router. Select the Next 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup option. A message that shows you have successfully connected to the router displays.