123.HP.COM ENVY5546 SPECIFICATIONS
- The HP Envy 5545 printer has the capability to Print, Copy and Scan your document.
- With the Wireless printing capability, you can print your document from anywhere at any time.
- Easily connect the multiple devices to a single wireless network connection.
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service.
- The 123.hp.com envy5545 printer built-in photo tray allows you to print 4*6 inch photos with excellent print quality.
- With the help of borderless printing, you can get beautiful photographs with no trimming.
- Print from anywhere using your mobile device with the HP ePrint app and you can easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint.
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 125 sheets. The printer’s print speed for black is up to 12 ppm and for color is up to 8 ppm.
- With the Scan to email feature, you can save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email.
- It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means you can save your printer energy without compromising its performance.
HP Envy 5545 – First Time Printer Setup
- Take off the printer and its components from the packing material and then remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Connect the printer to a power source, power on the printer, choose the language that you want to display on the printer’s control panel.
- Place paper inside the input tray of your printer. Based on the paper size, you can modify the paper width guides.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Remove a new ink cartridge from the package. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from the cartridge.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Lock the cartridge access door. The printer prints an alignment page automatically.
- In case the alignment page does not print, use the steps that are given below to complete the alignment.
- From the control panel of your 123.hp.com envy5545 printer, scroll the display to the left and then choose Setup. Click Tools and then select Align Printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and then then load the desired page with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Place the alignment page according to the engraved guides around the glass. Lock the scanner lid and click Ok.
- The printer scans the alignment page. Click Finish and then recycle the alignment page.
- Go to our website, choose the Software Download option to get the updated driver and software for the printer.
- Install it on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- For driver installation, follow the guides that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Check the 123.hp.com envy5545 printer compatibility, based on the compatibility, choose the connection type.
- After completing the installation process, you can start to print a sample document or photo using the HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- If you find any issue during the setup process, you can contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123 HP Envy 5546 Printer Driver and Manual Download
The user manual provides tips for setup, troubleshooting and maintenance. Without the driver and software, you cannot use the HP Envy 5545 printer to print a document or photo. Are you looking for the driver installation steps? Use the guides that are listed below to download and install the driver and software for your printer.
- Place the installation CD into the computer’s disc drive. Use the instructions that are displayed on the screen to run and execute the file.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then select the Continue option. Click Next and complete the driver and software installation successfully.
- Ensure that you are installing the driver and software on the system where you have saved the documents for printing.
- After completing the installation process, you can start to print a document.
- If you find any issue with the installation process or if you have lost the CD, you can install the driver using an alternative method.
- Go to our website, choose the Software Download option to get the updated driver and software for the 123.hp.com envy5545 printer.
- After completing the download process successfully, you can install it on your computer.
- Check whether that you have downloaded the .exe file for the Windows operating system and .dmg file for the Mac operating system.
- Choose the suitable connection type (Wired or Wireless) during the installation process.
- Use the guides that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- It’s time to check your 123.hp.com/setup 5545 printer performance. Try to print a sample document using the printer.
- You can easily download the user manual from our website. Search for the Manual download option from this website and select it.
- Enter your printer model and download it. Have a glance at the manual to easily setup and troubleshoot your printer.
- You can also get your printer specification easily by referring the manual.
- For more information, you can contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.
Replacing HP 5545 Ink Cartridges
During the ink cartridge estimation process, if you find that the ink level of your HP Envy 5545 printer’s cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace it with a new one. It is recommended to use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document. Use the tips that are given below to replace the cartridges.
- Unlock the HP 5545 ink cartridge access door. Remove the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
- Remove a new cartridge from the packing material. Take off all the stickers and tapes from it.
- Prior to placing the cartridges into the slot, ensure that the cartridge is clean.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and then position the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Lock the cartridge access door. The ink cartridges must be aligned to maintain the best print quality.
- From the Windows taskbar, tap Start–> All Programs–> HP–> HP Solution Center.
- Choose Settings and click on the Printer Toolbox option. The Printer Toolbox window gets displayed.
- Choose Align the Print Cartridges–> Align and then make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- The HP Envy 5545 printer prints a test page and it aligns the cartridges.
HP Envy 5546 Printer – Common Troubleshooting Solutions
Though the 123.hp.com envy5545 printer works well, in some situation, you might find an issue with the printer. Without retaining the printer to the normal state, you cannot print a document. There are two stages in the troubleshooting process. The first stage is fixing or identifying the problem and the second stage is rectifying the issue. Use the guides that are displayed below to resolve the printer issue.
- Reboot the printer and computer. If there is a print job stuck in a local print queue, this clears the issue.
- If you’re still having the problem, check for a paper jam. If you find any jammed paper, turn off the printer and slowly remove the jammed paper.
- Download and install the updated driver and software for the printer.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document. Place the color ink cartridge into the left slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Reboot the 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer and try to print a sample document. If you still find an issue, estimate the ink level of your printer’s cartridge.
- If you find that the level of the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace it with a new one.
- Use a clean cartridge to print a document. If the cartridge is not clean, the printer will not recognize it during the print process.
123 HP Envy 5545Printer Prints Blank Page or Does Not Print Black, Color Ink
- It is suggested to use a genuine ink cartridge to print your document or photo.
- In some cases, low ink might lead to poor print quality. Verify the estimated ink levels on your printer’s control panel and then replace any low, faulty or empty ink cartridges.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Remove the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from the package. Take off the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then position the color ink cartridge into the left side.
- After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door. Halt for the 123.hp.com envy5545 printer to calibrate and align the ink cartridges.
- Once the alignment gets completed, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Some of the print quality issues are caused due to clogging of printheads.
- In some cases, print settings in the printer driver might cause grayscale printouts. Ensure that the print settings are appropriate for your print job.
- In case, cleaning the printhead and checking the print settings did not rectify the issue, then you need to identify the problem ink cartridges.
- Print the test page and evaluate it. Verify the text and color blocks on the test page.
- In case you identify any defects with the black text on the page, then the issue is with the black cartridge.
- In case you identify any issue with the colored block on the page, the problem is with the tri-color cartridge.
- Take off the defective ink cartridge then install a new authenticated cartridge.
- Unlock the cartridge access door. Release and remove the defective cartridge from the slot.
- If black cartridge is defective, you need to replace the cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- In case color cartridge is defective, you have to replace the cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- After installing the cartridges, you need to lock the cartridge access door properly.
- Try to print a sample document to check the HP Envy 5545 printer’s performance.
- For any queries, feel free to contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.