123.hp.com/envy6234 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy Photo 6234 Printer Setup
The interesting part of purchasing a new printer is its first-time set-up. This set-up process is coined by the term “Unboxing” in the language of printers. Gently unwrap the 123 HP Envy6234 photo printer series from its packing covers. Remove all printer accessories from the set-up box. Place them on a sturdy table. Carefully assemble each part of the printer. Approach the first-time printer set-up in a more professional way with a quick at the user manual for guidance. Finally, download the printer driver software to benefit with the maximum printing quality.
123 HP Envy 6234 Review
The 123.hp.com/envy6234 has a nest of best printer accessories. This photo printer will be your best companion in producing the best photo memories. Hundreds of users across the globe choose this printer set-up for their home and office printing need.
123 HP Envy Photo 6234 Driver and software download procedures
A good printer driver defines the complete functionality of the printer set-up. Most of the printer drivers are available for both Windows and Mac operating system on this website.
Step 1. The 123.hp.com/envy6234 printer driver and software is vital to initiate the printer functions.
Step 2. The printer provides an assured performance when updated with the current version of the printer driver and software.
Step 3. It avoids garbled outputs, connection failures and produces the best quality print.
Step 4. Our website promises to provide a free download of the 123HP Envy printer software. Choose and download the printer driver that closely matches your printing requirements.
Step 5. Or download the printer software from the installation CD.
Step 6. To install the software from the installation CD, take it out from the cover and place it on the disc drive.
Step 7. Ensure that the CD has no scratches.
Step 8. Connect the printer to the computer. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
Step 9. After the installation is done you can start to print, copy, or scan based on the function.
Step 10. Download the printer driver software to the computer’s Download location. Save and extract the file.
Step 11. When it comes to a classic Macintosh operating system, the driver download process remains the same like a Windows operating system. But ensure that the file that is downloaded is saved in .dmg format.
Step 12. If the printer driver installation is erupted, the output can lead to vague prints. Hence, a re-installation of the printer driver can fix the issue.
Step 13. Ensure that the 123.hp.com/setup 6234 download process is not disrupted in between.
Step 14. The printer firmware is functional in finding the most updated software.
Step 15. Most firmware updates will automatically detect the printer model.
Step 16. To maintain the communication between your printer and the printer driver, constantly update the driver software.
Step 17. Run a complete driver scan using Driver Update Tool on the Windows machine. This tool fulfills all the basic driver needs on your computer.
Step 18. Also, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. It automatically diagnoses the basic printer issues.
123 HP Envy 6234 Manual Download Steps
A manual guide provides an in-depth detail about the printer set-up. In technical terms, the manual is the voice of the printer. It can help you relish and understand the functioning of the printer. The exciting part is, the driver is available for both Windows and Mac operating system. Download the e-copy of the manual from this website. The poignant 123.hp.com/envy6234 printer manual can provide simple instructions to set-up, troubleshoot and fix the issues with the printer.
Wi-Fi Setup For 123 HP Envy Photo 6234 Printer
- The simple instructions provided in this website makes the process to set-up the wireless network with ease.
- Firstly, switch on the network router. Wait till the wireless light is stable and do not keep blinking.
- Keep the router and the computer in near proximity to avoid signal interruption and weak signals.
- After a proper network connection is made, download and install the software and 123 HP Envy6234 driver for the printer set-up.
- Before proceeding further, gather the information about the network name and password of the printer.
- The network name for a Windows OS is [Service Set Identifier] SSID and the security password is WEP Key or WPA.
- Install the wireless printer on the network. Switch on the computer.
- Navigate the mouse and click the Windows icon from the taskbar and select Network and Sharing Center option.
- Confirm that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Run the wireless set-up wizard. Select the Setup icon and then click on the Wireless Settings display.
- Choose the name of your network from the list of available networks, and then click the OK tab.
- Sadly, if you are not able to find the list with your network name, click the option Enter New Network Name. Follow the instructions on the monitor to enter the network name.
- If prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key. Click on the tab Done and Touch OK.
- Open the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers option.
- Add the printer and set the option as default.
- Confirm the selected option and press the tab Finish.
- Refer to the manual guide for further reference
- If you still find it difficult in connecting the printer set-up to Wi-Fi, then call the dedicated customer support with the toll-free number provided on our website.
- Enjoy the art of wireless printing.
123 HP Envy 6234 Troubleshooting
Today, the HP printer models are quite sophisticated. But, analogous to any gadgets in the market, the printer also troubles by throwing multiple errors. Have a glance at this website to understand the basic steps to handle a few printer issues thrown by the 123 HP Envy6234 printer model.
- Black Ink Not Printing and Other Print Quality Issues
- Printing Issues
Black Ink Not Printing and Other Print Quality Issues
The 123.hp.com/setup 6234 printer is well-known for its best quality photo printing capacity. The red alerts ring when the promising black ink does not print and the quality of prints is in bewilderment. It no more meets the quality as expected. The document in this website will help to troubleshoot the streaked or faded printouts, color or black ink not printing, ink streaks, and other print quality issues. To begin with, remove and clean the black ink cartridge. Look for ink clogs. Wipe with a wet linen cloth. Re-install the ink cartridge back. Also, check if the there is an installation of a new genuine ink cartridge is required. Reset the print environment for better functioning.
123 HP Envy6234 Printing Issues
Fixing a printer issue requires time and patience. Carefully troubleshoot the issue to rectify the common printer issues. Paper jams, ink roller issues, faded printouts, color or black ink not printing and documents printed with blurred or fuzzy text are the most common printer issues.
How to Fix Scanning Errors in 123 HP Envy Photo 6234 All In One Printer
Step 1. Advanced scanning features are embedded with the 123 HP Envy6234 printers.
Step 2. Scanning converts the documents into digital files. The HP Envy 6234 printer has an optical resolution of the scanner as 1200dpi.
Step 3. Intermittently, the scanner throws errors.
Step 4. It might show either No computer detected, no TWAIN complaint device installed, or an error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device.
Step 5. At first place, reboot the printer and the computer.
Step 6. Unplug the Power cable and other wired connection from the printer.
Step 7. Terminate all process running on the workstation.
Step 8. Download and install the HP Smart APP.
Step 9. The HP Smart APP extends its function to printing and scanning.
Step 10. After the printer is switched on, disable and enable the scan option on the printer set-up.
Step 11. Select the option Scan to Computer, under the Scan icon.
Step 12. If scan to computer is already enabled, select disable, and then enable again.
Step 13. Change the configuration settings of the firewall.
Step 14. Uninstall and re-install the printer driver.
Step 15. Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
Step 16. Run the .exe file from the computer’s Download location.
Step 17. This tool automatically diagnosis most of the basic issues with the 123 HP Envy6234 printer set-up.