123.hp.com/envy7130 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Setup
The interesting part of purchasing a new printer is its first-time set-up. This set-up process is coined by the term “Unboxing” in the language of printers. Gently unwrap the 123 HP Envy7130 photo printer series from its packing covers. Remove all printer accessories from the set-up box. Place them on a sturdy table. Carefully assemble each part of the printer. Approach the first-time printer set-up in a more professional way with a quick at the user manual for guidance. Finally, download the printer driver software to benefit with the maximum printing quality.
123 HP Envy 7130 Review
The 123.hp.com/envy7130 is an affordable, multi-functional, all-in-one inkjet photo printer that is solely designed for photographers on a tight budget. The printer is enabled with dynamic security and only work only with cartridges using original HP chips.
How to Print 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer
The 123.hp.com/envy7130 is a dynamic photo printer that produces images with brilliant colors and increased versatility. It is capable of producing photos with authentic colors and fade-resistant quality. Produce photo printouts with ease directly from memory cards.
Set up, connect, and print from your mobile device through Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria Print service.
- Connect the printer to the power supply using the power cable accompanied by the printer and turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option on your printer and connect it to your wireless network. Similarly, connect the laptop/computer you are using to print to the same network.
- If you want to establish a USB connection, plug one end of the USB cable to the printer’s USB port and the other end into the USB port on the computer.
- Pull the input tray out and extend the paper guides to the maximum limit. Load the tray with a pile of A4 sheets or photo sheets.
- Slide the paper guides until they recline against the papers and push the input tray inside. Choose a document or photo to print.
- Open the document or photo on your laptop. Click the File menu at the top of the screen and select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- When the system displays the list of available printers, choose your printer from the list and click the Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.
- You can modify the document to alter the text font and size, and also choose the layout and quality options to change other appearance settings.
- Grayscale: The 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 printer uses ink from all cartridges to produce a black and gray tone which is suitable for high quality black and white prints.
- An example of a layout option – Choose the Portrait option to produce vertical prints and select the Landscape option to attain horizontal prints.
- Choose the paper type you are using such as a brochure, plain, or other specialty types. Refer to the instruction manual to learn regarding paper types.
- Before printing, check the default mode. The Draft mode can be used when ink is low and the Best mode is used for printing high-quality photos.
- After customizing the document, select the Preview option. Check whether the changes made are properly modified in the Preview window.
- Click the Print option at the bottom of the Preview window. Check the output tray for the printed document and check whether it is printed accurately.
123 HP Envy 7130 Driver and Manual Download Steps
123 HP Envy 7130 Driver Download
Drivers are essential for a printer to function. There are various drivers and applications available for the 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer: basic driver (pre-installed), Full Feature driver(provides access to entire printer functions), HP Scan Software, HP Print Assistant, HP Photosmart, and much more.
The drivers can be downloaded and installed using the installation disc accompanied by the printer. If the CD is lost, the users can download the drivers for free using the Download link provided on our website 123.hp.com. Click the Driver Download button below to download the driver files.
123 HP Envy 7130 Manual Download
The printer is also accompanied by an instruction manual that comprises instructions regarding the printer specifications, printer unboxing, set up, establishing power and network connections, loading paper into the tray, ink cartridge installation, and installing 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 printer driver software.
The manual also contains troubleshooting solutions for various printing and operational problems. The manual can be downloaded for free using the link provided on our website 123.hp.com. Click the Manual download button below to start the download.
123 HP Envy 7130 Wireless printer setup
The HP ENVY 7130 is a wireless printer. The wireless connection is established using Wi-Fi, Wireless Direct, and HP Auto Wireless Connect. The device is also embedded with the Bluetooth function. Follow the instructions provided below to set up the printer on a wireless network for both Windows and Mac devices.
123 HP Envy 7130 Wireless Setup Windows
- Establish the power connection between the printer and power supply using the power cable accompanied by the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Turn on the router and ensure that it provides a strong connection.
- Open the Settings menu on the printer and navigate to the Control Panel tab. Touch the Wireless settings option and slide the toggle switch to enable the Wi-Fi feature.
- Check if the printer automatically connects to the desired network. If the auto-connection fails, touch the network displayed on the 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 printer screen to connect manually.
- Pull the input tray out, load it with few papers and adjust the paper guides. Push the input tray inside and reopen the Settings menu on the printer.
- Navigate to the Control Panel settings, expand the Networks category and click the Network test report option under it. Click ‘Print test report’ when prompted.
- The printer will print a test report copy that contains information regarding the network name, SSID, IP address configuration, and connection status.
- Turn on the Windows device that you are using to print and enable the Wi-Fi option on the device. Click the Scan now icon and wait for few seconds.
- It will scan and connect automatically to the nearest available network. Ensure that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- There are also other methods available to establish the wireless connection: Bluetooth, Wireless Direct and HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- All the tree connectivity tool are inbuilt with the printer. Launch the desired utility tool and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup process.
123 HP Envy 7130 Wireless Setup Mac
- Use the power cord accompanied by the printer to establish the power connection by connecting the printer to a power supply.
- Power on the printer by pressing the power button. Activate the network and check whether it provides a strong internet connection.
- Extend the input tray out and load it with few papers. Press the Resume or Cancel button continuously for a few seconds.
- The printer will print the network name and the password on the sheet. Disconnect the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer, if connected.
- Open the Settings menu on the printer, navigate to the Control Panel settings and expand the Networks category.
- Click the Network test report option under the category. Click the ‘Print test report’ option when prompted.
- The printer will print a printout that contains information regarding the network name, SSID, IP address configuration, and network connection status.
- After turning on the 123 HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, open the Settings menu and navigate to the Control Panel settings. Expand the Wireless Settings menu.
- Select the Wi-Fi option under the menu and enable the Wi-Fi by sliding the toggle switch at the top of the screen.
- Go back to the Wireless settings menu, scroll down and select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions prompted by the Wireless Setup Wizard to easily connect to your network.
123 HP Envy Photo 7130 Ink Cartridge Replacement
The HP ENVY 7130 is an all-in-one color photo printer. The printer is accompanied by black and tricolor ink cartridges. The ink cartridges must be replaced at regular intervals. When you replace the cartridges, remember to use genuine HP ink cartridges. Follow the instructions provided below to replace an ink cartridge.
- When the printer runs low on ink, an error message saying ‘Ink is low’ is displayed on the screen. Check the ink levels of the cartridges.
- Download the instruction manual from our site to check the estimated ink levels (actual level and lower level).
- Follow the guidelines in the manual to check the ink levels using the HP Printer Assistant software in your system.
- If the ink level is low or drained, then the cartridge must be replaced to avoid print quality issues.
- Visit the manufacturer’s site and purchase genuine cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Turn on the printer to initiate the process. Lift the top cover and open the cartridge access door using the handles.
- Wait till the carriage moves to the center position on the roller. Find the cartridge system inside the 123 HP Envy 7130 printer.
- Lift the black colored tank slot. Take the old cartridge out and send it to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Repeat the same for removing the tricolor cartridge. Take the newly purchased ink cartridge out of the package.
- Unpack the black colored cartridge. Pull the peel-off tab to detach the protective tape.
- Make contact only with the black plastic region on the cartridge. Ensure to not touch the copper wiring on it.
- Insert the cartridge by sliding it into the designated ink slot. Close the ink tank cover.
- Repeat the steps above and insert the new tricolor cartridge into the respective slot.
- Close the tank cover, the cartridge access door, and the top cover. Extend the input tray out and load it with few papers.
- Open the Settings menu and navigate to the Control Panel settings on the printer. Tap the ‘Cartridge Alignment’ option.
- Follow the Control Panel’s instructions to complete the printhead and ink cartridge alignment process.
- Connect the printer to your laptop. Choose a document to print. Open the document and select the Print option on the file menu.
- When the printer completes the printing process, check the output for any print malfunctions.
123 HP Envy 7130 Printer Troubleshooting
- Cannot complete calibrating my new Envy 7130
- Ink Cartridge Errors
- Printer Offline issues
- Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
Cannot Complete Calibrating My New Envy 7130
- Click the Start menu on your computer. Navigate to the Device Manager tab and click the Printers menu.
- Locate the printer that is connected to the network and right-click on it. Select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select the Services tab. The list of installed HP applications will be displayed on the screen.
- Locate the option named ‘HP Photosmart Toolbox’ or ‘Service this device’. Click on the Device Service option.
- Click on the option named ‘Calibrate the Device’ or ‘Clean the Print Cartridges’ or ’Align the printer’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration process. If this method fails, perform the reset process.
123 HP Envy 7130 Ink Cartridge Error
- The HP ENVY 7130 printer is embedded with an inbuilt monitoring system for the ink cartridges to warn the customer when ink is low.
- When the cartridges are replaced, the device resets automatically. If the auto reset fails, follow the steps below.
- Touch and hold the left and right navigation keys on the printer’s touch-pad.
- Release them together, then tap the numbers 7, 8, 9 for black and 4,5,6 for color ink cartridges.
- The system prompts to disable the ink monitor. Touch 1 to confirm the action.
- Wait for few seconds and repeat the steps 1 & 2 and this time tap 2 to reset the ink monitor. Check if the issue has been resolved.
123 HP Envy 7130 Printer Offline Issue
When the printer turns offline, an error message saying ‘Printer Offline’ is displayed on the printer’s display. Follow the instructions provided below to resolve the offline issue.
- Download the special edition of the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer installed with the Windows 8/10 Operating system.
- Right-click the setup file in the Downloads folder and select the ‘Run’ option from the drop-down menu.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor will open. Click the start button on the HP tool’s home page and select your printer model from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and resolve the connection problems first. After resolving, click the ‘Fix Printing’ option. The utility tool will resolve the issue.
123 HP Envy 7130 Printer Not Found During Network Setup
The HP ENVY 7130 ‘printer not found during network setup’ error message indicates that the printer is unavailable over the network connection.
- Check the connection – If it is a USB connection, verify whether the cable is connected properly into the working USB ports.
- If it is a wireless connection, check whether the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Next, perform the uninstalling and re-installing process of the printer’s FULL feature driver software.
- Click the Start menu and open the Control Panel on your computer. Expand the Device Manager, then click the Programs menu.
- Locate the FULL feature software, right-click and select ‘Uninstall’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now, download and save the latest version of the software from a trusted provider. Install and Run it offline.
- Check whether the issue has been resolved. You can also refer to the manual for further instructions.