123.hp.com envy4502 Features
Utilize the Automatic Duplex Printing feature to print on both sides of a page without flipping it.
Print multiple page documents at a time using the Automatic Document Feeder tray available in the 123.hp.com envy4502 printer.
Utilize the Mobile Printing solution in a work space, install the HP ePrint app in the mobile device to start printing from any location.
Using the Wireless Printing feature, place the printer in any location within the router’s range and then start printing.
Print lab quality photos and professional printouts using the HP Envy 4502 printer.
Print photos without a margin using the Borderless printing option which should be enabled in the printer.
- The 123.hp.com envy4502 printer is compatible with different platforms such as Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The input tray can handle up to 50 sheets of paper and output tray can handle up to 20 sheets of paper.
- The print speed for the black and white is 8.8 pages per minute and for color is 5 pages per minute
- Avail the Auto on/off technology to save energy upto 50%.
123 HP Envy 4502 Wireless Printer Setup
- To configure the printer over the wireless network, note the network name and password. Now,switch on all the devices.
- Examine whether the system is linked to a wireless network with an active internet connection.
- Check whether the 123.hp.com envy4502 printer and system are connected to different networks. If yes,connect them to the same network.
- You need to place the printer and system close to each other to attain maximum signal strength at the time of installation.
- Examine whether the printer is linked using an Ethernet cable. If linked,detach it from the HP Envy 4502 printer.
- On the control panel of the printer,select the Wireless icon. Choose the button adjacent to the Settings icon.
- Click the down arrow to navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard and then press OK. Now,the list of available networks is displayed.
- Click on the down arrow to navigate to the network name and then select OK.
- In case the network name is not displayed,enter the network name manually. Key in the network password,if urged.
- Once you have completed, press the Done icon and then press OK to connect the printer to the wireless network
- To establish the printer connection over the network,note the name of the network and password.
- Power up all the devices. It is necessary to link the printer to a wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- For attaining maximum signal strength at the time of the setup process (Redundant) ,place the printer and system close to each other.
- In case the printer is linked using an Ethernet cable, detach it if urged to do so. For the connection process,move to the next step.
- Select the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer and then press the OK button adjacent to the Settings icon.
- Get directed to the Wireless Setup Wizard under the Settings icon and then select the OK icon.
- Once you have selected the Wireless Setup wizard,you will be able to view the list of available networks.
- Select the network name and then choose the OK icon. In case the name of your network is not enlisted, enter it manually.
- Type the network password if urged. Once you have completed the process,select Done -> OK to ratify the connection process.
HP Envy 4502 Printer Ink Cartridges
The ink cartridges of HP Envy 4502 are easy to install at the time of setup and replace. We provide ink cartridge maintenance tips to make sure that you don’t experience any print quality issue with your printer. Our step-by-step instructions provided here helps you install the ink cartridges within an unexpected time.
123 HP Setup Envy 4502 – Driver and manual download
- Install the printer driver and software in the system,utilize two methods -either using the installation CD or navigating to our website.
- Check whether the installation CD is present in the printer’s package. If present,position the CD in the computer’s disc drive.
- Once you have inserted it, you will be able to view the contents in the CD -this is necessary for the installation process.
- In Windows,look for the HP Folder.In the folder,search for the .exe setup file. If you find the file,click the setup file to commence the installation process.
- Make use of the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the installation process.
- In case you are not able to open the files in the CD, navigate to our website to download the 123.hp.com envy4502 printer driver and software.
- Key in the printer model and version of the operating system to download the appropriate printer driver.
- Choose the Download option beside the full feature driver. Once downloaded,double-click the file to start the installation.
- Take a glance at the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. Once completed,try to print from the printer.
- Install the printer driver and software from the software installation CD that came with the printer’s package.
- Position the software installation CD in the computer’s disc drive. After placing it,you will be able to view the contents in it.
- In the HP folder,browse the .dmg setup file. If available,double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Take the aid of the guidelines mentioned on the screen to complete the installation process.
- If the CD crashes,get directed to our website to download the appropriate HP Envy 4502 printer driver for the Mac system.
- Index the printer model number and version of the operating system to download the best driver.
- Once you have downloaded, double-click the setup file present in the Mac system to start the installation process.
- Make use of the prompts mentioned on the screen to accomplish the installation process.
- Include the printer’s name to the print queue. After adding,select the printer’s name and then print from the printer.
Resolving Printing Problems
- If the 123.hp.com envy4502 printer not printing,ensure that the printer is connected firmly to the electrical socket.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to detect and rectify printing issues.
- Uninstall the outdated printer driver and software from the system. Trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to remove the driver.
- Now,you need to download and install the upgraded printer driver from our website to download the issue.
- In case there is any jammed paper in the interior of the printer,you will not be able to print.
- With the help of a flashlight,examine whether there is any jammed paper in the input try ,ink cartridge access area and output tray.
- If any,you need to discard it from the printer.While discarding,use both hands to avoid ripping of papers.
- If there are any hindrances in the carriage path,you need to remove them from the path for free carriage movement.
- Wipe the paper feed rollers in the interior of the printer using a clean and moist cloth to avoid further issues.
- Recustomize the printer to solve the printing issue. In case there is no jammed paper,move to the next step.
- In case your printer does not print because of print jobs getting stuck in the Windows print queue.
- It is necessary to delete or cancel the stuck print job in the print queue to resolve the issue.
- Examine whether there are any updates for the firmware.If any,you need to upgrade the firmware .
- Once you have updated the firmware,try to print from the printer.If the issue persists,move to the next step.
- Examine the status of the connection. In case the printer is linked over the wireless network,examine whether the wireless signal is strong.
- For the wireless connection,you need to place the printer and system close to each other to get strong signals
- In case the printer is connected over a wired network,check whether the Ethernet cable is linked properly .
- For the wired connection,examine whether the cable is defective. If so,replace it with a new one. Now,try to print.