123.HP.COM ENVY4504 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
- The 123 HP Envy 4504 printer is suitable for both home and home office printer.
- Prints excellent photo and document with the added convenience of Scan and Copy.
- The 123.hp.com envy4504 printer supports wireless network that makes printing easy from a compatible mobile device, tablet or computer.
- You can send your scanned photos and documents directly to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app.
- The HP Envy 4504 printer also supports a Wired network connection.
- Save your time and paper with automatic duplex printing and copying.
- Need not waste your time to trim your photographs. The printer supports borderless printing with a color resolution up to 4800*1200 dpi.
- The printer print speed is up to 8 ppm for black and of color is up to 5.2 ppm.
- The HP Envy 4504 printer uses Contact Image Sensor technology to scan your documents.
- The printer copy speed for black is up to 6 cpm and of color is up to 4 cpm.
- Mobile printing makes you print your documents from wherever you are.
- Avail good quality text and graphics. The printer conserves energy with the Energy Star certified feature.
- The 123.hp.com envy4504 printer supports both Android and Mac operating system to print from mobile.
First Time 123 HP Envy 4504 Printer Setup
Once you buy a new printer, you need to unpack it. Take off the printer from the shipment box and then peel off all the tapes and packing materials from it. Use the tips which are given below to make your 123.hp.com envy4504 printer ready to print.
Step 1: Unlade the printer from the shipment box. Take off all the tapes and packing materials from it.
Step 2: Ensure that you place the printer on a flat surface. Use an authenticated ink cartridge for printing.
Step 3: Use a USB cable which came with your 123 hp envy 4504 printer to connect the printer and computer.
Step 4: Unpack a new cartridge. Remove all the tapes and packing material from the printer.
Step 5: Place black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert color ink cartridge into the left slot.
Step 6: Load enough paper in the input tray of your printer. Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer.
Step 7: Get directed to our website, download the latest driver and software for your printer.
Step 8: Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. During the installation process, select the connection type.
Step 9: Try to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com envy4504 printer to check its performance.
Step 10: For any queries, contact our technical support team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
Driver and Manual Download
How do you use your printer without the driver and software? You need to install at least the basic driver for your HP Envy 4504 printer to function. If you want a printer with full functionality, you need to install the latest printer driver and software on your computer in which you have saved your files for printing.
Step 1: It is advisable to use the updated driver and software for your printer.
Step 2: Make use of the installation CD which came along with your printer to install the driver for your printer.
Step 3: Ensure that the CD you use is free from dust. Open the computer disc drive, place the CD into the driver and close.
Step 4: Run and execute the file. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Continue option.
Step 5: In case the CD doesn’t work, you have alternative method to download and install the driver.
Step 6: Get directed to our website, click on the Software Download option.
Step 7: Windows user download the .exe file type whereas Mac user download the .dmg file type.
Step 8: Install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen. If you need any tips to install the printer driver, refer our manual.
Step 9: Go to our website, click on the Manual Download option. Once you are done, refer our manual to install the driver successfully.
Step 10: Try to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
Step 11: If you find any issue, go through our user manual to resolve the issue.
Step 12: For more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
HP Envy 4504 Ink Cartridge Replacement
You cannot use your printer to print your documents without the ink cartridge. Estimate the ink level of your printer regularly. If you find that your printer’s ink cartridge is faulty or empty, you need to replace it with a new cartridge. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace your ink cartridge properly.
HP Envy 4504 printer – Cannot scan a document
If you detect a scan issue, when you are trying to scan your document or photo, you need to rectify it. Use the guides which are given below to make your 123.hp.com envy4504 printer ready to scan the desired document.
- Step 1: Tap the power button to switch on your printer. Un-link the power cord from the posterior side of the printer.
- Step 2: Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. Halt for at least 15 seconds and then link the power cord bacli into the wall outlet.
- Step 3: Re-link the power cord to the rear of the printer. In case the printer does not switch on by itself, tap thli power button to power it on.
- Step 4: Try to scan your document. If you still find an issue, move to the next step.
- Step 5: Verify the network connection of your 123 hp envy 4504 printer. If you use a Wired network connection, ensure that the cables arli plugged properly into the printer and computer.
- Step 6: If you are wireless network user, use the network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- Step 7: Place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Step 8: Try to scan your document. In case the problem still persists, continue to the next step.
- Step 9: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix and resolve your scanning issue easily.
- Step 10: For more information, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.
How to fix not printing issue
When you try to print your document but the printer doesn’t print, you need to resolve the issue. Use the guides which are given below to rectify the printing problem.
- Ensure that you connect the printer and computer to a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- For Wired: Plug the cables properly into the printer’s port and computer.
- For wireless: Obtain the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- During the setup process, place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer to print your documents.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your documents and photos.
- Make sure that you place your printer on a flat surface to avoid the paper jam issue.
- Verify your printer’s print setting if required change the settings, prior to printing.
- Check your ink cartridge level of your 123.hp.com envy4504 printer, if it is empty replace it with a new cartridge.
- Attempt to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
- For more information, consult our technical experts on the toll-free number.