Get Quick 123.hp.com/envy4512 Printer Support
Unboxing HP Envy 4512 Printer
- Take off the printer from the box and then take away all tape and packing materials from inside your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer.
- Position the duplexer in the proper place into the HP Envy 4512 Printer.
- Once the duplexer installation is done, connect your power cord and set your preferences based on your requirements.
- Position the paper into the Tray 1. Confirm that the document’s print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray of your printer.
- Position and insert the paper into Tray 2 properly.
- HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup the ink cartridges into its specified slot, place the ink cartridge in the correct position.
- You can do HP Envy 4512 download by updated HP Envy 4512 driver and software from our website.
- Go to our website, type your printer model number and find the updated HP Envy 4512 printer driver and software.
- After HP Envy 4512 software and driver download, install the printer driver and software. Go through the guidance displayed on the screen for an easy 123.hp.com/envy4512 installation process.
- At some point, if the HP Easy Start application gets enabled but it fails to HP Envy 4512 Printer download the driver, then verify that the computer has an active Internet connection and attempt to download again.
- While the installation is in progress, you must pick your connection type -> select USB, Wired or Wireless connection and HP Envy 4512 WPS Pin.
- You can access the HP Envy 4512 download folder and then initiate HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation process.
- Enable the connection on your corresponding printer and then install the HP Envy 4512 driver.
- Choose your printer from the list, select Use or Print Using menu, select your printer name in the drop-down list and then click Add.
- Complete the HP Envy 4512 printer driver and software installation process.
This is one among the HP Envy 4512 printers which are gifted with ePrint features. This feature makes it astonish users with its quality. It reduces the necessity of the user to be near the printer. Just send mail of the item whose print is to be taken and get the printout from the place where you are.
This feature is intended for Apple users who are in search of the platform to print high clarity photos which are captured using their device. It is an effortless matter, as you have precise instructions available with us.
This feature is for users who are looking to have a soft copy of the documents.Check the printer to get an idea on whether your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer is compatible with Scan functions. Avail its features and instructions from us to start scanning from your printer.
Where to Download Free Envy 4512 Driver Manual?
Troubleshooting HP Envy 4512 Printer
We show utmost care in diagnosing, fixing and help you resolve the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer issues. This HP Envy 4512 manual has troubleshooting and resolving steps for the following printer issues.
- Color or Black Ink Not Printing
- Alignment Unsuccessful Error
- Mobile HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup fails for Android
How to Solve HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting issues?
123.hp.com/envy4512 Printers – Color or Black Ink Not Printing
Occasionally, the printer works but the resulted output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is empty or has little ink.
Step 1 : You should use authentic ink
You should be very clear whether the ink cartridge is compatible with your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer. Use genuine ink to avoid poor printing quality.
If the issue prevails and genuine ink cartridges are used, proceed to the next step.
Step 2 : Scrutinized estimated ink levels
The print quality might get affected due to low ink levels. The estimated ink levels should be examined to see whether the ink cartridges are low or empty. Go to the printer control panel, tap the Ink icon to view the existing ink levels and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 3 : Supersede any low or empty ink cartridges
Discard low ink or empty ink cartridges and then attempt to print. You can jump to the next step if the ink cartridges display full ink levels.
- Power on the HP Envy 4512 Printer.
- Confirm that you have loaded the unused paper into the tray.
- Grip the handles on both the side of the printer, then lift the ink cartridge access door till it locks into place. The carriage gets displaced to the center of the printer.
- Hold on until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
- Free the ink cartridge from the slot, raise the lid on the ink cartridge slot and then slowly move the lid until it stops.
- Detach the ink cartridge from the slot by raising it.
- Free any one of the ink cartridge from its package. Be aware that you should have contact only with black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Eliminate the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Seal the lid of the ink cartridge slot to fix the ink cartridge into place.
- Replicate the preceded steps to install the other cartridge, if required.
- Seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Once the installation of new ink cartridge gets over, the printer prints an alignment page self – acting.
- Give time for your printer to eject the alignment page out.
- Open up the 123.hp.com/envy4512 scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. It should be mounted according to the inscribed guides.
- Tap on the Ok option after shutting the scanner cover.
- The printer arranges the ink cartridge.
- If you still experience any print quality issues after replacing the ink cartridges, go to the next step.
Step 4 : Clear the ink cartridges
Take a help of an automatic tool to clear the ink cartridges from the printer control panel and assess the results.
Corroborate to feed the input tray with plain, white paper.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer control panel, flip the display to the left and then tap on HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup option.
- Tap Tools and then on Clean Cartridges. The print prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- Assess the print quality on the Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- If the print quality is satisfactory, press No. You can terminate troubleshooting steps.
- If the print quality is unsatisfactory, tap Yes when instructed to perform the next level cleaning and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 5 : Discover the problem ink cartridge
Assess the Print Quality Diagnostic report which is printed in the step to clear the ink cartridges. Any defective ink cartridges can be discovered by checking the text and color blocks on the test page.
- If any defects are discovered with black text on the page, the black ink cartridge should be superseded.
- If any defects are discovered with the colored blocks on the page, the tri-color ink should be superseded.
Step 6 : Discard the defective ink cartridge
The defective ink cartridge should be replaced with a new, genuine HP ink cartridge.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- Be sure that you have loaded the printer with white, unused paper.
- Hold the handles on either side of the printer with care and then lift the cartridge access door until it sits into place properly.
- The carriage gets moved to the printer’s center position.
- Hold on till the carriage is idle and silent before you move on to next step.
- To free the ink cartridge from the slot, raise the ink cartridge lid on the slot and then drag the lid back until it fits.
- Move up the ink cartridge to detach it from the slot.
- Unpack any one of the ink cartridges from the package.
- Grasp the ink cartridges by its sides with the nozzles towards the printer, then drag the ink cartridge forward into the respective slot.
- Shut down the lid to place the ink cartridge into the place.
- The above steps should be performed again to install the other ink cartridges into the slot.
- Shut down the access door.
- Your printer starts to print the alignment page, after installing the new cartridges.
- Hold on until the alignment page is ejected from the printer.
- Seal the scanner lid and then tap Ok.
- The ink cartridge gets aligned by the printer.
- If the printer issue still prevails, the printer should undergo service and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
2. Resolving ‘Alignment Unsuccessful Error’ on HP Envy 4512 printer
Alignment issues in 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer is resulted while performing print and scan functionality. In such cases you receive Alignment Unsuccessful error message on the control panel of your printer.
Step 1 : Tips to gain knowledge about printer alignment messages
Go through and follow the instructions provided below to finish the alignment or eliminate the message.
- Practice to print with clean white paper : Confirm that your paper tray is loaded with unused, clean white paper and then try again to align.
- Scan the page if needed : If your printer supports scan functionality, you are provided appropriate instructions to place the page on the scanner bed and tap Scan option. Go ahead with the directions given in the alignment page to finish the scan.
- Tap Skip to proceed printing: If the Alignment Unsuccessful message has not rectified, tap Skip options, proceed without alignment. Print quality might be impinged.
- If the above direction has not been resolved the issues, move to next step.
Step 2 : Reset the entire HP Envy 4512 Printer
Alignment failure might be resolved by switching off the printer and then on it again.
- Keep your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer in on condition.
- Give a time until the printer is in an idle state and then proceed to next instructions.
- With the on condition of the printer, the power cord should be detached from the printer’s rear side.
- The power cord from the socket should be plugged out.
- Leave for a minute.
- The power cord should be connected again at this time.
- Power up the printer if it does not self-start.
- Your printer might undergo a warm-up period. At that time, the printer light might blink and the carriage displaces.
- Stay until the warm-up period gets over and your printer is in an idle state.
- If your printer issues have not come to an end, move to the next step and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 3 : Use authentic HP ink cartridges
It is suggested to use appropriate genuine HP ink or toner to attain the best print quality. Purchase the genuine ink and go ahead with the instructions given below.
- Open HP SureSupply.
- If needed, you should choose the country/region.
- Use the on-screen instructions to place an order or evaluate the cartridge compatibility with the printer you are using.
- If the printer issues have not been resolved even after using authentic ink, go on to the 123.hp.com/envy4512 steps mentioned below.
Step 4 : Assess the alignment page
It is mandatory to assess the alignment page to check whether the printer is properly aligned.
If the printed alignment page is blank and has very little ink, proceed to the step on how to evaluate the ink level in this document.
- If the patterns printed on the alignment page are solid and aligned and you can view both black and blue patterns, then the printer should undergo service.
- If the patterns printed by the alignment test page are faded, smeared, streaked or black or cyan is missing, move to the step to evaluate the ink levels.
Step 5 : Confirm the estimated ink levels and supersede any low or empty ink cartridges
Check estimated ink levels to see if any ink cartridges are critically low or empty. Replace any critically low or empty ink cartridges.
If no ink cartridges are critically low or empty, continue to the next step.
Step 6 : keep the printhead or ink cartridge free of dirt
The alignment issue can be resolved and the best print quality can be attained by maintaining the printhead or ink cartridge free from dirt. Your printer is provided with automated tool to clean the printhead based on the printer model and HP Envy 4512 software you are using. Make use of any one of the below methods to clean the printhead and hold on until the test finishes.
If the display is present on your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer, open Settings or Tools menu to search and run printhead or ink cartridge cleaning.
- Open HP Print Assistant for Windows, search and run the cleaning test from Maintain Your Printer section.
- Open HP Solution Center for Windows, search and run the cleaning test from the Printer Toolbox.
- Open HP Solution Center for Windows, search and run the cleaning test from the Printer Toolbox.
- Open the HP Printer Utility for Mac, search and run the cleaning test from the Information and Support panel.
- If the cleaning printhead does not put the printer issue to an end, supersede the printhead and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 7 : Discard the printhead or ink cartridge
You are supposed to discard the printhead or ink cartridge if all the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps fail.
3. Mobile Printer Setup fails for Android
The instructions below help you to resolve the issues which raised while setting up your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer over the wired or wireless network if you installed the Remote app on your android device and get HP Envy 4512 WPS Pin.
Step 1 : Restore list of printers in AIO Remote app
Even though the HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup has succeeded, it might take several minutes before the AIO Remote app detects the printer on the network.Though the setup has succeeded, it takes a while for AIO Remote app to detect the printer on the network.
- Go to the AIO Remote app home screen, tap on the printer icon to view the printer list.
- Click the Refresh icon.
- If you find the printer in the list, HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup is successful. You can terminate the troubleshooting steps.
- If the printer is not in the list, switch off your printer, hold on for a minute and then power up the printer. Once the printer is in an idle state, go to the AIO Remote application on your Android mobile and then verify the list of printer again.
- If the mobile setup error has not come to an end, proceed to next steps and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 2 : Verify the network and printer status
Confirm that the network you are using is in proper working function and the printer is ready to set up over the network. Affirm that the mobile is connected to the network: Open the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile and affirm that the device is connected to the wireless network you want to connect the printer to.
Affirm that the printer is ready for the network HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup: Go with a connection type of your choice.
- For Wireless network connection : Affirm that the light next to the Wireless icon in the printer is on and steady or blinking. Tap on the Wireless button if the light does not blink or go to Wireless network or settings menu to ensure the HP Envy 4512 wireless setup signal is activated.
- For a Wired connection : Scrutinize the cable which you used to connect your printer to an available port on the router. The green light must be steady and the orange activity light must blink when you link the 123.hp.com/envy4512 cable.
- Scrutinize the router band : Many routers function in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands, but not all HP printer support both the bands. Affirm that 2.4 GHz router band is activated and broadcasted.
- Disable the Smart network switch on Samsung devices : Affirm that the Smart network is disabled in the Wi-Fi settings or Advanced menu.
- Affirm the printer is not in energy saving or sleep mode : Affirm that your HP Envy 4512 printer is powered on and is ready to be setup over the wireless network.
- Power down all the nearby printers : If many HP wireless printer Envy 4512 are present in the area, they should be turned off to minimize the wireless signal noise during the step.
- If the mobile setup issues are not put to an end, continue to the next HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.
Step 3 : Configure your printer with AIO Remote app again
After affirming that your network is in proper working condition and the printer is ready for network setup, your printer should be configured with AIO Remote app once again.
Open the AIO Remote app home screen, tap on the printer icon to take a look at the printers list.
- If your printer is listed with HP-Setup -> [your printer model series] under the printer listed, tap If the printer is present in the list of HP-Setup, tap on your printer and then go-along with the instructions to setup your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- If your printer is not present in the list, tap on My printer is not listed option and then Help Setup a New Printer and then go along with the on-screen prompts to set up your printer.
- If you face a failure while performing HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup for your wired printer, reach our technical support team to learn more.
- If you face a failure while performing mobile setup for your HP wireless printer Envy 4512, move on to the next step of HP Envy 4512 WPS Pin.
Step 4 : Linking your printer to the network manually for wireless connection only
Linking your printer to the network manually enables AIO Remote app to discover the printer. You are instructed to choose the printer control panel type for your printer.
Touch or text-based control panel display-Wireless printer
HP Envy 4512 wireless setup Wizard is mostly an in-built tool for most printers with a touch or text navigation control panel. Take the help of the guided tool to type or to select the network name and including the password to connect the printer to the network.
If the network name or password is not viewable, it should be entered manually on the printer to connect. Remember that the network names and passwords are case sensitive and so it should be entered properly. You should collect the network name, network security password when you start to HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup over the network connection.
- Be ready with a computer which is linked to the wireless network.
- Detach all the USB cables which are connected to the printer.
- Open the printer control panel to choose the HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup, Network or HP Envy 4512 WPS Pin menu.
- Go along with HP Envy 4512 wireless setup Wizard option and go after the prompts to link your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer to your network.
- If the printer is linked to the network, access the AIO Remote app, tap on the printer icon to reload the printers list and choose the printer from the list and then go along with the prompts.
- If the printer is not linked to the network, call our technical assistance to clear your printer issues.
Wireless printers which do not have a control panel display
If the printer model you are using does have a basic control panel display or the HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup Wizard method fails, make a use of Wi-Fi Protected Setup to link your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer to the network.
- The HP wireless printer Envy 4512 button should be pressed and hold for two or more seconds and then release it when the wireless light commences blinking.
- The HP Envy 4512 WPS Pin button should be pressed and held. This is based on the router model.
- Hold on for two minutes while the printer creates a network connection with the wireless network.
- If the printer is linked to the network, go to AIO Remote app, tap on the printer icon to reload the printers list, choose your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer from the list and then go along with the prompts to complete the process.
- If the printer is not linked to the network, reach us on our toll-free number to get more assistance and get more from HP Envy 4512 manual.