123.hp.com envy5030 Specification
With your 123.hp.com envy5030 printer, you can perform the print, scan, copy and fax functions. This printer has an added advantage of dual-band Wi-Fi network connectivity. Enjoy printing from mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria print. The printer has a good print speed and also supports automatic duplex printing.
- Connect through either a wireless network or a USB cable.
- The copy has a resolution up to 600 dpi.
- The HP Envy 5030 printer supports Built-in Universal Power Supply and HP Thermal Inkjet Technology.
- Decrease the cost per page with Automatic duplex two-sided printing.
- The print speed of black and white is 10 ppm and of color is 7 ppm.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1250 pages.
- The scanner is a flatbed type and it has a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- Supports Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- This Envy 5030 printer supports borderless printing.
- The printer supports HP PCL3 GUI as print language.
- The printer has an input capacity up to 100 sheets and an output capacity up to 25 sheets.
123 HP Envy 5030 Printer Setup
Are you trying to get your new HP Envy 5030 printer up and running? Follow the basic procedure given below to assemble the preferences and setup other contents of the printer.
- Make sure that you check the box for a list of items as the contents may vary by country/region. Now, unbox the HP Envy 5030 printer and then discard all the unwanted wrap from the printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door, then discard all the unwanted wrap from the cleanout area and then carefully shut the cartridge access door and the scanner lid.
- Now, push the paper tray forward until it clicks into place and then close the paper tray door. Take out the sticker from the control panel and then proceed to the next step.
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer and the other end of the cord to an electrical outlet. Now, make sure that you press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Select your desired language on the control panel and then tap Yes to confirm the choice. Ensure that you tap the Down Arrow to scroll through the menu if the desired language is not visible.
- Choose the desired country/region and once you confirm the choice, tap the 123.hp.com/Setup 5030 option. Now, take out the new ink cartridge from its package and discard the plastic wrap from it.
- Make sure that the cartridge contacts face the rear of the printer and then slide the cartridge into the empty slot. Place the tri-color cartridge in the slot on the left and the black cartridge in the slot on the right.
- Carefully close the cartridge lid to secure the ink cartridge, then pull the paper tray extender by raising up the end and then tap OK to follow the prompts on the control panel to start the cartridge alignment.
HP Envy 5030 Printer Ink cartridge setup
To achieve the best print quality, make sure that you install genuine HP ink cartridges that had been shipped with the 123.hp.com envy5030 printer. Once you set up the printer, make sure that you check if the cartridges are installed correctly. An error message may appear if you find that the ink cartridges are not installed properly.The guidelines given below may help to install the HP ink cartridges in your printer.
Step 1: Switch on the printer and then ensure that you check the cartridge compatibility with it. If the ink cartridge is compatible, then you can move on to the next step.
Step 2: Skip the steps to replace the ink cartridge immediately if you find that the ink cartridge is incompatible. Now, remove the new cartridge that had been shipped with the printer and discard all the plastic materials from it.
Step 3: Ascertain that you place the cartridge contacts facing the printer by holding the cartridge and then carefully place the new ink cartridge into its slot. Verify if the letter on the ink cartridge is the same as the letter on the slot.
Step 4: Remember that the cartridge with the blacktop is the black ink and that with the blue top is the colored ink. It is advisable to not touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge or the ink nozzles.
Step 5: Ensure that the tri-color cartridge goes into the left slot and the black cartridge goes into the right slot of your printer. Carefully shut the cartridge access door and then proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Ascertain that you do not raise the latch handle on the carriage as there is a good possibility that the print mechanism may get damaged if the printhead or ink cartridges are incorrectly seated.
Step 7: Follow the preceding prompts to install other cartridges. If you find that the prints suddenly look blurry, faint or unclear, then ensure that you replace the cartridge as soon as possible.
Step 8: For Mac OS, ascertain that you select the Apple icon and then click System Preferences in the menu bar. Ensure that you download a compatible app on your computer to check the ink levels.
Step 9: Ascertain that you do not remove the cartridge from the printer until you are ready to replace it with a new one. Switch on the 123.hp.com envy5030 printer, then lift the cartridge cover and then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge.
Step 10: Carefully take out the old cartridge, then remove the new ink cartridge from the package and then discard all the plastic materials from it. Follow the preceding steps to install the new cartridge.
How to Print HP Envy 5030 Printer
- The fundamental step is to load photo paper into the main paper tray. Note that the tray position may vary based on your 123.hp.com envy5030 printer model. Ascertain that you remove any plain paper from the main paper tray.
- Based on your printer type, place the short edge of the photo paper into the tray. Insert the paper in such a way that the tab faces up or towards you to prevent printing on it.
- Make sure that you adjust the paper width guides in such a way that they rest against the edges of the paper. Now, ensure that you open the print window and document properties to set up the print job.
- If required, edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast or any other appearance settings, before printing. Make sure that you right-click the photo you want to print, tap Open with, then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- There is a possibility that you may notice that the Print or Print Pictures window opens with general print job settings. Ensure that you open the printer Document Properties window to access more layout, quality, etc.
- Tap the OK option and then click Print. For further information or support, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free 1-888-249-8496. Our experts are here to help you.