123.hp.com/setup 5534 Printer Setup Support
Save both time and paper with automatic two-sided printing on your HP ENVY 5534 an e-All-in-One printer. The 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer allows you to create photos that launch into fun and shareable videos with HP Live Photo. Moreover, it produces borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents. You can print from your smartphone, tablet and more with this 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer. Save natural resources with this Energy Star certified printer.
123.hp.com/setup 5534 Features
- HP ENVY 5534 printer has a print speed up to 8.8 ppm for black and up to 5.2 ppm for color.
- The scanner is a flatbed type and it has a scan resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- It has a copy speed up to 17 cpm for color and up to 21 cpm for black.
- Connect your Envy printer to a USB cable or a wireless network.
- It includes a 100-sheet input tray and an output tray with a capacity of 30-sheets.
- The monthly duty cycle of the 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup is up to 1,000 pages.
- Automatic duplexer.
- Designed with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Offers cloud printing.
- Photo tray
- Lack of Ethernet connectivity.
- Lack of Fax ability.
- Abstemiously Slow.
- Designed for Home use.
Intended mainly for home use, the HP Envy 5534 All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer can scan, copy, print via the cloud, and print straightly from phones and tablets.
First Time 123.hp.com/setup 5534 Printer Setup
Take out your Envy 5534 printer from the box, then form the connections and then install the ink cartridges to commence printing. You may find the prompts below very helpful.
Step 1 : Unboxing the 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup
- Discard all the unwanted packing materials from the top of the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer.
- Now, open the scanner lid and then discard the plastic wrap from the scanner glass.
- Remove all the unwanted plastic wrap from the cartridge access door.
Step 2: Checking the contents of the box
- Ensure that you remove all the hardware and other components from the box before throwing it away.
- Now, check the back of the box for the contents as there may be a slight variation in terms of country/region.
Step 3: Inserting paper into the tray
- Strike a stack of plain paper on a flat surface to align it and then insert it into the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer.
- Now, verify if the paper meets the specifications and fits within the guides such that it does not exceed the markings.
Step 4: Forming connections and setting preferences
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the hind side of the printer and the other end to an electrical supply.
- Now, turn on the 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup and then set the language, month, date and time in the correct format. Click Continue to confirm your preferences.
Step 5: Placing the ink cartridges
- After opening the cartridge access door, remove a cartridge from the package and then insert it into its corresponding slot.
- Now, close the door, then select OK such that the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer calibrates and lines up the cartridges.
HP Envy 5534 Wireless Setup
To set up your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer on a Wi-Fi network, plug in the printer to the network and then install the printer driver and software by following the guidelines given below.
HP Envy 5534 Wireless Setup Windows
Step 1: Preparing for the installation process
- Before setting up your Envy 5534 printer on the wireless network, gather the network name and security passphrase.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer and system are on and also check if they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Connecting to the wireless network
- Power on the printer, then on the control panel, select the Wireless icon and then press the button next to Settings.
- Now, to scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option, press the down arrow and then select the OK option.
Step 3: Configuring the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer software
- Once you confirm the name of your network, tap OK. Ensure that you type the exact uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters.
- Tap OK and then enter the WEP or WPA key when prompted. Select Done, then click OK and then download and install the current version of the driver.
HP Envy 5534 Wireless Setup Mac
Step 1: Making arrangement for the installation process
- Gather the network name and security passphrase before setting up your Envy 5534 printer on the wireless network.
- Ensure that your printer and system are on and then check if they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Connecting the printer to the wireless network
- Switch on the printer, then on the control panel, select the Wireless icon and then click the button next to Settings.
- Now, tap the down arrow to scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then select the OK option.
Step 3: Downloading the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer software
- Initially, select your printer model and then download and install the current version of full feature software.
- In the HP Utility Setup window, follow the prompts to complete the 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup and then select Done.
HP Envy 5534 USB Setup
Generally, USB printers can not only be used over a direct connection to a single PC but it can also be shared over a wireless network with a workgroup. The prompts below may guide you.
HP Envy 5534 USB Setup Windows
Step 1: Preparing for the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer setup
- Go through the requirements in the printer manual and then delete any previously installed printer versions from Windows.
- Ensure that the printer is on, then obtain a USB cable not less than 9 ft 10 in in length.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the system. Until prompted, do not reconnect the cable.
- Look for the devices option and then click Devices and Printers on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, select the Remove device option and then close the Devices and Printers window.
Step 2: Installing the driver
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer model from the list and then confirm if the operating system version is correct.
- Go through the prompts on the screen to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant. When instructed to choose a 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup connection, select USB as the option.
HP Envy 5534 USB Setup Mac
Step 1: Arranging things for the printer setup
- After ensuring that the Envy printer is on, obtain a USB cable not less than 3 m in length.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the system. Reconnect it when instructed.
Step 2: Installing the driver and forming the connection
- Download a full feature driver or the HP Easy Start guided installation app or install the driver through Apple Software Update based on your 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer and OS version.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to setup and install your printer if HP Easy Start downloads. Ensure that you select USB as the option if prompted for a printer connection type.
HP Envy 5534 Printing with Mopria Print Service for Android device
Printing photos, documents and more from your Android device to your HP network-connected 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer is made easy with the Mopria Print Service Plugin. Follow the prompts below to print with this app.
Step 1: Checking the requirements
- Ascertain that the printer hardware is set up. Also, verify if the Android device is running OS 4.0 or later.
- Now, check if the Android device is connected to the same wireless network as your Envy 5534 printer.
- Ensure that the printer and the Android device are close to the router, but no closer than 1.8 m.
Step 2: Downloading and turning on the Mopria Print Service plugin
- Once you download the Mopria Print Service plugin from the Google Play Store, check if the plugin is turned on.
- Turn on the Mopria Print Service plugin with a suitable method, once the installation or update is complete.
- Scroll down the home screen to display the notification dashboard if installing the Mopria Print Service plugin for the first time.
- Make sure that you select the Tap to enable Mopria Print Service plugin notification.
Step 3: Printing with the Mopria Print Service plugin
- Choose the document or photo you want to print, then click the menu icon and then select the Print option.
- A print preview screen may display. Select your Envy model from the list that appears on the screen.
- Now, choose your network, then modify any print settings if necessary and then select the 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup Print icon.
HP Envy 5534 Slow Printing
Sometimes you may find the print speed slower than expected or it may not meet the speed as per the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer specifications. The troubleshooting steps to fix the issue are given below.
HP Envy 5534 Slow Printing Windows
Step 1: Resetting 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup
- Unplug the power cable from the hind side of the printer, then wait for a minute and then connect the power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Try to print after the warm-up period completes. Check the printer driver settings if the issue persists.
Step 2: Uninstalling the printer driver
- To remove the printer driver and software, use a suitable tool in Windows Programs and Features.
- Unplug the USB cable from the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer if any. Look for programs and features in Windows and then select the option in the list of results.
Step 3: Reinstalling the printer driver
- Ensure that you follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest driver.
- Now, try printing something. If the issue persists, make sure that you update the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer firmware.
Step 4: Checking the network status
- Click the wireless connection icon in the Windows taskbar to check the wireless signal strength.
- Keep the router, computer and printer closer together and then remove the additional strains on your network if any.
HP Envy 5534 Slow Printing Mac
Step 1: Resetting 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup
- From the rear of the printer, unplug the power cord, then wait for few seconds and then connect the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Try to print something. If the issue still exists, check the printer driver settings.
Step 2: Verifying the driver settings
- It is recommended to print with a plain paper in Normal or Draft quality for faster print speeds.
- Now, on your PC, open the photo or document you want to print, then tap File and then click the Print option. Customize the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer settings and then try to print.
Step 3: Uninstalling and downloading the latest printer driver
- Uninstall the print driver, then open Finder in the Dock. Click Go –>Applications–>Printer folder.
- Now, follow the guidelines on the screen to remove the software from the system and then install the latest driver.
Step 4: Checking the network connection
- Ensure that your router supports Bonjour and then select the network icon to view the network name and status of the connection.
- To form a good signal strength, place the computer and 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer closer to the router.
‘HP Envy 5534 Paper Jam’ Error
When the printer stops feeding pages, you may possibly view an error message on the control panel. Follow the guidelines given below to resolve the issue if the printer reports a paper jam.
Step 1: Removing jammed paper from 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup
- Ensure that you unplug the power cord before reaching the printer to prevent the risk of injuries or electric shock.
- From the cartridge access area, discard any jammed paper. Now, using a flashlight, check for torn pieces of paper in the rear roller and the duplexer.
- Ensure that the printer rests on a flat surface and it is free from obstructions or objects.
- Pull out the input tray, then thoroughly check for torn pieces of paper that may remain inside the tray using a flashlight and then print a test page.
Step 2: Cleaning the paper rollers
- Disconnect the power cable from the rear of the printer, then open the cartridge access door and then remove the paper path cover.
- Now, dampen the swab with little water, then squeeze out the excess water and then clean the rollers inside the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer.
- Make sure that you allow the rollers dry for few minutes. If the rollers are damaged, ensure that you replace the paper path cover with a new one.
- Carefully shut the cartridge access door and then print a test page. If the issue still continues, service the 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printer.