123 HP Envy 5541 Printer Setup
First Time 123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Setup
Unpack the new HP Envy 5541 printer from the package to setup the printer and install ink cartridges. Continue to install the printer driver and software compatible the printer and your computer OS.
Download HP Envy 5541 Driver and Manual
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/envy5541 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5541 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Print Set-Up on a Chromebook
Step 1 : Type of your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer
- On your printer control panel, find the Google Cloud Print logo or HP ePrint connection error logo or button.
- If you do not find the logo or the icon/ button, go to Wireless Settings on the printer control panel and find the Web Services menu.
- If you find Google Cloud Print logo, continue to the next HP ePrint connection error step.
- If you find HP ePrint logo, your 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer supports HP ePrint and make sure you have turned on Web Services. Note down your printer’s email address and continue to next step.
- If you do not find the HP Eprint problem connecting server logo or the Google Cloud Print logo, neither of the services is supported by your HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer, continue to the next HP ePrint connection error step.
Step 3 : Print from your Chromebook
- Open the item that you want to print from your Chromebook.
- Click Print and then, the Google Cloud Print window opens.
- Click Destination and click the Change button.
- The Select a Destination window displays.
- Then, select your printer from the Google Cloud Print.
- If necessary change the print settings and then click Print.
Step 2 : HP ePrint register with Google Cloud Print
- Make sure you turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer.
- Also, make sure the blue light next to the icon is stable and make sure the printer is connected to the same network as your Chromebook.
- Sign in to your Google account in the Chrome browser.
- From the Chrome menu, choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down on the page and click the Manage button.
- If you find the printer under New devices, click Register. Again, click HP ePrint register to confirm the action.
- If you find the printer under My devices, the HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- If you do not find your printer, it is not yet discovered, continue to next step.
- To HP ePrint register with Google Cloud Print, go to Connect Your HP Printer with Google Cloud Print.
- In the Email text box, enter your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer email address.
- To connect to the Google Cloud Print, click Connect my printer.
123 HP Envy 5541 ePrint Setup
Step 1 : Check for the requirements before the installation
- Ensure123.hp.com/envy5541 All-in-One printer supports HP ePrint register.
- Check for the HP ePrint logo or icon on the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer control panel to rectify HP Eprint problem connecting server.
- If you are unable to find the icon or button, navigate to Wireless Settings to locate Web Services menu.
- Make sure your computer is connected to an active network via wired or wireless connection type.
- Also, make sure the printer is connected to an active network.
- If the printer is connected via Ethernet cable, make sure the green link light is stable and the orange activity light is blinking.
- If the HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer is connected with Wi-Fi, make sure Wireless is enabled.
Step 2 : Turn on Web Services
- To use HP ePrint, Web Services must be turned on and periodic firmware updates are required to solve HP ePrint connection error.
- Touch HP ePrint icon on the printer control panel to rectify HP Eprint problem connecting server.
- If you are not able to find the icon, navigate to Wireless Settings and turn on Web Services.
- Enable the Web Services when the prompt displays.
- Update the printer firmware and click on OK to confirm the action.
- Web Services is already on if a Web Services Summary screen displays.
- Click Print Info to print the information sheet.
Step 3 : Obtain the printer’s email address
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer prints the Important Printer Setup Instructions page.
- Find the printer email address from the information sheet.
- Generally, the printer email address appear as [email protected]
- The printer claim code is 154jsgv585.
- If you do not find the printer’s email address, the claim code in addition to @hpeprint.com will be your printer’s email address.
Step 4 : Print using 123 HP Envy 5541 ePrint Register
- Enter HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer email address in the To: field. Add additional email addresses with whom you wanted to share in the Cc: field.
- Enter a simple text in the subject line. When an email is sent without a subject line, the print job fails.
- The email size should be of 10MB including the attachments.
- 10 or fewer attachments are allowed per email.
- Text, PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel file are supported.
- The photo file types such as .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tiff are supported.
- Photo’s resolution should be 100 pixels or higher for vertical and horizontal resolution.
- HP ePrint does not support digitally signed for HP ePrint connection error, encrypted or password protected documents.
- Duplex printing is not supported by HP ePrint register.
Using HP ePrint on your Device
Print from Mac/ Laptop
- Login to your client email account and open a new email.
- Enter the printer email address in the To: field
- Also, enter a simple text in the subject line.
- Attach the item that you wanted to print and send the email.
Print from Smartphone/ Tablet
- Open the folder that has the item that you wanted to share and print.
- Touch Action or Share.
- Select the email app that you wanted to send from and enter the 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer’s email address in the To: field.
- Enter a subject in the subject line and then, touch Send.
123 HP Envy 5541 Printer Operating Issues
Issues commonly experienced by the 123.hp.com/envy5541 users are listed below:
- ‘There was a problem connecting to the server’ Error Message
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue
- Error Code Displays
- Slow Printing
- 123.hp.com/setup 5541 ‘Printer Offline’ or ‘Printer Not Responding’ Message
- ‘Connect Printer to Update Status’ Message displays
- ‘Cartridge Missing’ or ‘Ink Cartridges Problem’ Message Displays
- USB Scanner Connection Error
- Copy Quality Issues
- HP Update Software is Retired
123 HP Envy 5541 ‘There was a problem connecting to the server’ Error Message
When Web Services is temporarily down, the 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer is not connected with an active internet connection or the printer firmware is not updated, an error message saying there was a problem connecting to the server displays.
- Close the current 123 HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer app.
- Then, reopen the app and try to use the printer app.
- If the issue still exists, continue to the next step.
- Check if Web Services is available.
- Now, use the printer app.
- If the issue exists, continue to the next step.
- Make sure the 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer is connected to the wireless network
- On the printer control panel, open Wireless Settings to make sure the signal is turned on.
- Check the blue light is on and wireless connection is setup.
- Try to use the printer app, if the issue still exists, continue to the next step.
- Restart the printer. Terminate all the running programs in the computer and restart.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the correct network. Check the printer connection and network name.
- Try connecting your 123.hp.com/envy5541 printer manually to the network by entering the network name and passphrase when prompted.
- Make sure you place the printer and router within network range.
- Restart your router and check the router is set at 2.4 GHz band transmission.
- Check your firewall software. Turn it off until the 123 HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer is connected to the network.
- Also, check for any other devices that emit radio or wireless signals and turn it off.
- Set and use a valid IP address for your printer.
- Enable web services from the control panel and then touch Product upadate.
- Touch HP ePrint icon on the printer control panel, navigate to Wireless Settings and then touch Product Update to rectify HP Eprint problem connecting server.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on the web services.
- If the printer does not detect the updates automatically, select Check for Updates.
123 HP Envy 5541 Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue – Windows
Step 1 : Delete job files and restart
- Press the power button to turn off the printer and then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Confirm the changes before you proceed to save your work.
- Search for services in Windows and click Services in the list of results.
- Scroll down the list of services and find Print Spooler.
- Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Close the service window once the service has been stopped and use Windows Explorer to browse C:\Windows\xxx\Spool\PRINTERS.
- Inside the PRINTERS folder, delete all the files and shut down your computer.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall outlet after 60 seconds.
- Press the power button to turn on the 123 HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer and also, turn on the computer.
- Now, try printing.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer prints, the issue is resolved.
- If the print job is again stuck, continue to the next step.
Step 2 : Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the official website and run the tool.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor automatically find and fix any of the printer problems.
- After you have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor, try to print.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 5541 printer prints, the issue is resolved.
- If the print job is stuck again, continue to the next step.
Step 3 : Reinstall the print driver
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if your computer is connected to the printer via USB cable.
- Search for devices in Windows and click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- On your printer icon, right click and select Remove Device.
- The printer software uninstalls from the computer.
- Now, restart your computer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5541 and download the printer software for your HP Envy 5541 All-in-One printer.
- According to the instructions on the website, install the software.
- Now try to print.
- If the printer prints, the issue is resolved.
- If the print job is stuck again, continue to next step.
Step 4 : Other things to try
- Disable your firewall software. If the printer does not print after disabling the software, contact the software support to change settings.
- If the printer prints, re-enable the firewall software after the test.
- Log in to Windows using another account. If the 123 HP Envy 5541 all in one wireless printer prints, make sure the account has necessary permission to print from that account you are trying to print.
- Use System File Checker. Open a command prompt and enter SFC/scannow in the command line, to run System File Checker.