HP PRINTER ENVY 5547 SETUP
The inexpensively priced 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that proposals solid performance and reliably high image quality on both plain paper and specialty media. A duplexer can create two-sided prints, although not very quickly, while additional, fixed paper tray gives you a place to stock photo paper.To help diminish ink costs down the road, you can use high-yield ink cartridges or try to cut costs further by pledging to one of HP’s ink plans, obtainable in three levels liable on how much you print.
If the printer is linked to the Internet, HP can automatically notice low ink levels and send you supplies.
There’s a USB port, but we visualize most people will favor the suitability of the built-in Wi-Fi, which ropes Apple’s AirPrint for iOS devices.
The HP Envy 5547 is good worth for people who need to produce a lot of color documents or photo prints, and delivers good quality for such a low-cost printer.Though simple mono text documents remain comparatively expensive, there are inexpensive options available if you need to print a lot of mono documents on a regular base.
HP ENVY 5547 – FEATURES
- Fast printing at a great worth.
- Effortlessly create lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go right from your smartphones and tablets.
- This 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 e-all-in-one is designed to help the whole family be original, stay productive, and save time.
- Creative projects, and laser-quality text at great speeds, for an excessive value—from your smartphone, tablet, and PC.
- Best quality prints and scan, Prints graphics speedily, Quick to scan PDF, Ink payment drops printing cost, Touch screen works fine.
- Automatic duplexer. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. Prints over the cloud. Photo tray for 4-by-6-inch photo paper.
- Low initial price, High-quality output, Stress-free to set up and use, Realistic cost per page, Wide cloud and mobile device support, Duplex printing.
- There is no Ethernet or fax. Absence of an automatic document feeder. Sluggish business applications. Download software and front-panel LCD push hard to sell Instant Ink Program
- If you don’t prefer very high cost per page, instant ink will relatively be slower. Habits two cartridge ink system, Minor input and output trays, with flimsy paper tray, SD card slot, or USB flash drive port.
The HP Envy 5547 is a very good versatile performer, prints graphics quickly, and conveys very high print quality on both plain paper and specialty media. Though copy speeds aren’t fast, PDF scans happen in a jiffy. It doesn’t succeed as a small office workhorse, but the Envy 5540’s overall adaptability make it a concrete all-round all-in-one.
LIST OF 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 PRINTER ISSUES
- Fixing scanning quality issues.
- Network scanner connection error for windows and mac.
- Fixing copy, scan quality issues.
- Paper mismatch error for windows & Mac.
- The 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer is offline.
- Turning on web services.
- Carriage jam error and paper jam error.
FIRST TIME HP ENVY 5747 PRINTER SETUP
- Empty the printer.
- Monitor the fillings of the box.
- Link the power cord and set your preferences.
- Mount the ink cartridges.
- Mount paper into the paper tray.
- Download the printer software.
Printing With Mopria Print Service (Android)
The document is for HP network-connected printers and Android smartphones and tablets.
Print photos, documents, webpages, and emails from your Android device to a network-linked printer using the Mopria Print Service Plugin, a free app obtainable in Google Play Store.
Step 1 : Monitor the requirements
Before downloading the Mopria Print Service plugin, ensure the printer and your Android device meet the following necessities:
- The printer hardware is installed.
- An Android device installed with OS 4.0 or later.
- The printer is linked to a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network with an active Internet connection.
- The Android device is linked to the same wireless network as your 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer.
- The printer and the Android device are kept close to the access point (router), at a distance of 6 ft (1.8 m). Wireless signals can be feebler at larger distances.
Step 2 : Download and switch on the Mopria Print Service plugin
Download or update the Mopria Print Service plugin from the Google Play Store, and then ensure the plugin is switched on.
- On your Android device, install or update the Mopria print service plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Once the download or update is complete, select a method to switch on the Mopria Print Service plugin:
- If installed for the first time- Mopria Print Service plugin, scroll down on the home screen to exhibit the notice dashboard, and then locate Mopria Print Service.Choose the Tap to enable Mopria Print Service plugin notice.
- If you want to update the Mopria Print Service plugin, select Settings , choose More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then click Print or Printing.
- Select Mopria Print Service, and then choose On.
HOW DO I PRINT FROM ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE THAT SUPPORTS WI-FI DIRECT?
- Access the item you want to print, select the menu icon , and then choose Print.
- A print preview screen exhibits.
- Select the down arrow to view the printer list, and then choose your 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer:
- To print over a network, type your printer model from the available printers.
- To print over Wi-Fi Direct, choose DIRECT-xx-HP from the menu of available printers.
- Select the down arrow to alter any print settings, and then choose Print icon.
HOW DO I PRINT SETUP A WI-FI DIRECT PRINTER ON WINDOWS 10?
- Ensure the print driver is downloaded on the computer or laptop.
- Switch on Wi-Fi Direct on the printer.
- For printers with a control panel, click the Wi-Fi Direct icon to exhibit the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- For printers without a control panel, click the Information button to print a report that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- If the printer does not contain an Information button, click and hold the Resume button for 2 seconds to print a report that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- On the computer, look for Devices and Printers, and then tap on the results.
- Choose the option Add a Device, tap DIRECT-xx-HP from the list of printers, and then select Next.
- Enter the PIN code when interrupted in the Add a Device wizard on the computer, and then select Next to download the setup.
FIXING SCAN QUALITY ISSUES
This document is for 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 multifunction printers.
Sometimes when you scan, the computer file or printed output has vertical lines, incorrect colors, color bands, or poor resolution. Follow the steps below to rectify the same
Step 1 : Check if the issue is not printing-related
The steps in this document resolute quality issues when scanning only.
If quality issues happen when printing from the computer, do not go with these steps. Go to our website, enter your printer model number if required, then hunt for print quality to find the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for steps to resolute the issue.
If quality issues happen when scanning, go to the next step.
Step 2 : Swipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, under the scanner lid, or in the document feed slot can cause lines and color bands. Swipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 3 : Swipe the automatic document feeder (ADF) rollers
If your 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer has an ADF, dust or paper residue on the rollers or separator pad inside the ADF can affect scan quality. Expose the ADF, then swipe the ADF rollers and separator pad.
- Gather the following materials:
- A clean, lint-free cloth, or any cloth must be used.
- Distilled, filtered, or bottled water must be used.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF.
- Switch off the printer.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Expose the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Slightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered or distilled water, then squash any extra liquid from the cloth.
- Use the damp cloth to wipe any excess off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover open for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray. Softly glide the document into the printer as far as it can go.
- Slide in the paper width guides until they are snug against the paper.
- Do not shove the paper width guides in so extreme that they bend the paper.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Switch on the printer, then attempt to scan.
- If the issue continues, go to the next step.
Step 4 : Alter the scan settings
Alter the scan settings to enhance resolution, alter the color palette, or raise the contrast.
Step 5 : Rearrange the printer
Rearranging the printer can force some types of scanners to standardize, which might fix the problem.
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then shut the scanner lid.
- With the 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall socket.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then attempt to scan.
- If the issue continues, go to the next step.
Step 6 : Service or substitute the printer
Service or substitute your product if you completed all previous steps.
To see if your product is still under warranty, go to the warranty check website. Repair fees might relate for out-of-warranty products.
- For printers with a control panel, click the Wi-Fi Direct to exhibit the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- For printers without a control panel, click the Information button to print a report that comprises the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- If the printer does not have an Information button, click the Resume button for 2 seconds to print a report that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- On the computer, look for Devices and Printers, and then select the results.
- Select Add a Device, choose DIRECT-xx-HP from the list of printers, and then tap Next.
- Enter the PIN code when interrupted in the Add a Device wizard on the computer, and then tap Next to install the setup.
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT WITH YOUR HP PRINTER
The below document is for network-connected HP printers and computers with Windows, OS X, MacOS, Linux, or Chrome OS.
Google Cloud Print is a free service that permits you to print documents and photos firmly from any mobile or network-linked device (such as a computer, phone, tablet, or another mobile device) to your printer.
You do not necessarily need to download any drivers or software from the website or Google to print with Google Cloud Print.
Step 1 : Sign up with your Google Cloud Print Ready printer
Sign up with your printer with Google Cloud Print over the Chrome browser on any computer or Chromebook.
- HP Envy 5547 printers: On the printer control panel, click on the Network Menu and choose Report to print a Network Summary. If the upgrade version is not 3.5 or later, apprise the firmware.
- HP Envy 5547 All-in-One printers: On the printer control panel, swipe to Administration, tab Reports, choose Configuration/Status Pages, choose Configuration page, then tap Print. If the firmware version is not up to date, upgrade the firmware.
- Ensure you have the following items:
- A computer upgraded with Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later and MacOS, or Windows XP or later, or Chromebook.
- Google Chrome browser downloaded on the computer.
- A Google account holder.
- A Google Cloud Print Ready printer linked to the same network as your computer with an active Internet connection.
- Switch on your printer.
- Click on the Chrome browser, and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap the Chrome menu icon , and then choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings window, swipe down and choose Show advanced settings.
- Swipe down to Google Cloud Print, then tap the Manage button.
- Google Cloud Print identifies any printers on the network.
- If your printer is listed under New devices, tap Register, then choose Register again to check and print a confirmation page. For some printers, you might be interrupted to download the registration from the printer control panel.
- If your printer is listed below My devices, your printer is now registered with Google Cloud Print. Select Manage to see your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If your printer is not listed, ensure your printer is linked to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address.
Step 2 : We can now print documents, email, images from your computer or mobile using Google Cloud Print.
To print an email or document from your android and later device.Print documents, email, images, or web pages from a mobile device using Google Cloud Print after downloading the Cloud Print app.
- Click on Google Play Store.
- Look for Cloud Print, and then select Cloud Print by Google, Inc.
- Install Cloud Print, and then tap Back.
- Click Settings select More networks or More settings, and then click Printing.
- Swipe to Cloud Print, then click On, if it is not on.
- Expose a saved document or image, or open an email or webpage, and then click the menu icon .
- Attempt Print, and then select Google Print.
- Choose your 123.HP.Com Setup 5547 printer, change print settings if required, and then select Print.