123.hp.com envy6255 PRINTER
The HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is All- in- one color multifunction printer.
It has HP ePrint, HP Auto Wireless Connect, Wireless direct printing, Mopria as built- in feature.
HP Auto On/ Off Technology is also available to save the power wastage when it is unused.
It has touch screen display of 2.2 inch diagonal size.
- The optimum monthly volume is about 300 to 400 pages.
- AirPrint feature is present for easy printing from Apple devices.
- Secondary supported memory is about 256 MB.
- Maximum copy speed for black and color is about 21 ppm and 19 ppm with the resolution of about 300 X 300dpi and 600 X 600 DPI.
- Maximum printing resolution of color is up to 4800 X 1200 dpi and black is up to 1200 X 1200 dpi.
- It is supported by Linux, Mac, and Windows operating system.
- It has software like HP Photo creation, HP Update software.
- It has both the input tray and the output tray.
- B/W (ISO), B/W normal, color draft, color (ISO), photo normal are supported mode.
- Monthly duty cycle of the HP Envy 6255 printer is about 1000 pages.
Printer driver and software download procedures
- Driver and software are important to initiate the printer functions.
- Though you have assembled the printer hardware it is necessary to install the current version of the printer driver and software.
- There are two methods of installing the software.When you purchase a printer you will receive a software installation CD with your 123.hp.com envy6255 printer.
- You can use it to install the software on the computer to which you connect your printer.
- To install the software which comes with your printer, take out the CD from the cover and place it on the disc drive.
- Before you place a CD onto the drive check if the drive is clean and the CD has no scratches on it.
- After placing the CD Onto the driver properly, close the drive and allow it to run.
- When it prompts you to save the file save it in the desired location.
- Once the file gets saved, unzip the file, and run it to install on the computer.
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation process.When the installation is done you can start to print, copy, or scan based on the function you want your printer to perform.
- If you use a Windows computer, the file which is saved will be in the .exe format.
- If you use a Mac computer, the file which is saved will be in the.dmg format.
- If the installation is unsuccessful you cannot use your printer.In such cases, re- installation of software is required.
- If you do not have an installation CD you can avail the software from our website.
- The major advantage of getting the software from us is that we only offer the currently updated software to get the best out of your printer.
- The installation steps are as simple as such even a novice user can avail it install the driver on own.
- Enter the 123.hp.com envy6255 printer model number for which you look the software for in the provided search field and download the correct software on your computer.
- Download, run, and install it in the desired location.Do not disturb the computer when the download is on the process.
- Trail the on- screen prompts to complete the installation step.If you have any queries regarding the driver and software installation give us a call on the toll- free number.
Wi- Fi Setup For HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
- The instructions provided in this section let you know how to link your 123.hp.com envy6255 printer to the wireless network.
- After the internet connection is made you should download and install the software and driver for your printer.
- Before you initiate the wireless connection procedure you should know the network name and password.
- After powering on the router and the computer you are supposed to keep them nearer to each other.
- This is done in order to avoid signal interruption and weak signals.
- Go on with the Wireless Setup Wizard when you want to initiate the wireless connection.
- For this navigate to the home screen on the printer’s control panel and click on the wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup icon and then click on the Wireless Settings display.
- After you pick out the network name in the list of available networks click Ok.
- When the list does not show your network name, click on the Enter New Network Name and then trail the on- screen instructions to key in the network name which you are using.
- When you are prompted to key in the WEP or WPA key enter it in the provided field and then click on the Done option.
- When the connection is successful the summary screen prompts.
- Click on Ok and get back to the home screen.When a connection error is prompted affirm that you have entered the uppercase and lowercase for the network name and password properly.
- Once it is done look for an appropriate driver and software to be installed on the computer to which your 123.hp.com envy6255 printer is connected.
- For further assistance, you can give us a ring on the toll- free number displayed on the screen.
How to Fix Scanning Errors
- When the issue is encountered while scanning the document the control panel of the printer prompts.
- It might show either No computer detected, No TWAIN complaint device installed, or An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device.
- Analyze what makes the issue and troubleshoot it accordingly to resume the printer function.
- Booting up the printer is the primary measures to be taken when any alert message is displayed on the control panel.
- Power off the printer and affirm that the printer’s power cord has a direct connection with the electrical outlet and not by means of a power strip.
- After terminating all the running programs on the computer, shutdown it.
- Power up the 123.hp.com envy6255 printer and the computer after a while. Make an attempt to scan and check whether the scan issue is resolved.
- If you connect the printer to a Windows computer, download a diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Avail it Windows Store and follow the instructions to download and install it on your Windows computer.
- Once the download gets accomplished, on the desktop of your computer double- slick the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon in order to open the tool.
- Tap on the Start option on the Welcome screen and pick your 123.hp.com envy6255 printer. Subsequently, click on Next.
- You can see the Finding and Fixing Problem screen on your monitor.
- Tap on he Fixing option. By doing this the HP Print and Scan Doctor shows the list of actionable results.
- Evaluate the results and attempt to scan again. If the problem is resolved start to scan the required documents of required formats.
- If not give us a call on the toll- free number which prompts on the screen, get connected to our professionals and solve your scanning issues.