123.hp.com envy7134 Printer
SPECIFICATIONS – 123 HP Envy 7134
- The HP Envy 7134 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan a document.
- The HP Envy 7134 photo printer is perfectly designed for home use.
- The printer input tray capacity is up to 125 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
- You can use the Automatic two-sided printing feature and save your time to flip the pages of the document.
- An HP Auto-Off technology saves the printer energy without compromising the printer performance.
- The HP Envy 7134 printer is compatible with the Windows and Mac operating system.
- Need not waste your time to trim the photos instead you can use the borderless printing feature.
- The printer’s print speed for black is up to 14ppm and of color is up to 9 ppm.
- Mobile printing makes you print a document or photo from any place at any time swiftly.
- The list of supporting mobile printing service: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct Printing.
- Print stunning photos with accurate colors with reliable wireless connectivity.
- The printer has dedicated photo tray it automatically match print settings to paper type.
How to Print HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer
Print your document and photo from a Windows and Mac computer and alter any related print job settings. Make use of the procedures which are given below to print the documents and photos.
Modify the print job settings to attain best results by accessing the print window.
Step 1: Before printing your document, modify the document to alter text font and size, choose the layout options to alter other appearance settings.
Step 2: From the app you created the document in, select File or the menu option and then select Print to access general print settings.
Step 3: To view more layout, quality and advanced print settings, select Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences.
Step 4: From the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window, alter the layout and paper settings for your print job.
Step 5: Choose the Portrait option to get vertical prints and select the Landscape option to attain horizontal prints.
Step 6: In case your printer has more than one tray, choose the tray you placed the paper into.
Step 7: Choose the paper type you are using such as a brochure, plain or other specialty types.
Step 8: Based on the printer compatibility, you can print your document on both the sides of the page.
Step 9: To achieve best printing results you can alter the quality and color settings. Tap Ok and then choose the Print option.
Step 10: Use the Draft mode when the ink cartridge level is low or when high-quality prints are not required.
Step 11: The Normal mode is the default quality setting suitable for most print jobs.
Step 12: To achieve better DPI than Normal, you can use the Best mode. Max DPI is the highest DPI setting available.
Step 13: The Color option uses to print documents with color text or image.
Step 14: Black and White, Black Ink Only or Monochrome printer use the black ink cartridge only which is suitable for normal or lower quality black and white prints.
Step 15: Grayscale: The printer uses ink from all cartridges to produce a black and Grey tone which is suitable for high quality black and white prints.
Step 16: For more information, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.
HP Envy 7134 Wireless printer setup
Prior to printing to your printer from a computer through a network, you need to connect the printer to the network and install software on the computer. Make use of the instructions which are given below to set up your printer on a wireless network.
Step 1:Get the wireless network name and password to link the printer and computer.
Step 2:Position the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
Step 3:Power up the printer, computer, and router. Link the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
Step 4:Unplug the USB cable in case it is connected to the printer. Make use of the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to configure your printer onryour wireless network.
Step 5:Tap the Setup button on the printer’s control panel. Tap the Arrow button to select the Wireless menu and then click Ok.
Step 6:Choose the Arrow button to select the Setup Wizard option and then click Ok.
Step 7:The Wireless Setup Wizard finds for networks and then displays them in a list.
Step 8:Select the Arrow button to select the network name that you have collected in the previous step and tap Ok.
Step 9:Ensure that the printer connects to the network successfully and then move to the next step.
Step 10:Get directed to our website, click on the Software download option.
Step 11:Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. Try to print a sample document.
Step 12:For any queries, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
Step 1: Make use of the network name Service Set Identifier and the password WEP key or WPA security passphrase to connect the devices.
Step 2: Make sure that you have powered on the printer, router and the computer.
Step 3: Position the printer close to the computer during the installation process.
Step 4: Connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Step 5: Download and install the updated printer driver and software. Select the Apple menu and choose Software Update.
Step 6: Tap Show Details, choose any available software updates and tap Install.
Step 7: Select the Apple menu and then tap the System Preferences option.
Step 8: Tap Add Printer or Scanner for a full list of printers. Under Name, choose your printer name.
Step 9: Select Add to add the printer to the list. Use your printer to print a document to check its performance.
Step 10: For more details, consult our technical experts on the toll-free number.
Replacing Ink Cartridges – HP Envy 7134 Printer
It is impossible to print a document without the ink cartridge. Use a genuine ink cartridge to print your documents and photos. Ensure that the cartridge you are using is dust free. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Estimate the ink level of the cartridge regularly. If you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace with a new cartridge.
- If the cartridge is low, ensure that you keep an additional cartridge to replace it as soon as possible to avoid printing delays.
- Replace the cartridge only if the prompts displays. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the ink cartridge access area. In case the scanner lid in unlocked, the ink cartridge access door does not open.
- Wait until the printer is stable and noiseless before you start. Release and remove the empty or faulty ink cartridge from the slot.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from the packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and packing materials.
- Ascertain that you do not touch copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Touching these parts might result in clogs, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Prior to placing the cartridge inside the printer, ensure that the cartridge is dust free.
- If the cartridge is not clean, the printer will not recognize it while printing.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then position the color ink into the left side of the slot.
- Close the cartridge access door. To get best print quality, it is required to align the ink cartridges.
- Close the front access door, halt for the printer to print the alignment page.
- Raise the scanner lid and then load the alignment page face down on the scanner glass.
- Lock the scanner lid. Click Ok. The printer scans the alignment page. Try to print a test document using the printer.
- If the document prints well, you’re done. Start to print a print job.
- If you find that the document doesn’t print well, remove the cartridge and re-insert it.
- To avail more information, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.