123.hp.com envy7155 Printer Setup and Installation Support
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Specifications
- The HP Envy 7155 photo printer is a color all- in- one- printer.
- It is compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating system.
- To enhance the energy saving feature technology it has HP Auto- Off feature.
- The maximum input capacity of the paper tray is up to 15 sheets.
- The output tray can hold up to 5 envelopes at a time and the maximum print area is 209.9 X 349.6 mm.
- You can set the bottom, top, left, and right margin as 3 mm.
- It is capable of producing the maximum of 50 copies with 300 X 300 for black texts and 600 X 600 for color texts and resolution.
- Image scaling or enlargement range is between 25 to 400 % and it does not have the Automatic Document Feeder.
- RAW, PDF, and JPEG are the acceptable file format with 256 grayscale level.
- PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG are the supported digital file format and is capable of scan to SD.
HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Setup
- Are you looking for the easy and simple instructions to setup the Wireless connection on your Mac and Windows computer? Here are the details what you are looking for.
- The wireless feature enables you to connect the devices to the network easily without using any bulk modem cables.
- You can print to the HP Envy Photo 7155 from any computer which is associated with the same Internet connection.
- When you attempt to initiate the wireless connection on your 123.hp.com envy7155 printer you have to keep all the devices which are part of the print system closer to each other.
- Check if you have switched on your printer and the wireless network you attempt to connect your printer should be the one to which your computer is connected.
- The setup instructions for various printer models are not same.They differ based on the printer’s compatibility.
- As your HP Envy 7155 photo printer is compatible with the Wireless connection you can establish the printer connection easily.
- If you’d like to go on with the WPS Pushbutton mode, just push the WPS icon on the printer and then push the WPS icon on your wireless router within two minutes.
- In certain printer models, the computer should be powered on and connected to the wireless network before you do on the printer.
- When the printer does not has the Wireless mode as built- in feature, you can connect the printer to the computer by means of a USB.
- Once it is configured as wireless you can remove the cable from the computer and keep it where you want.
- Once the HP Envy Photo 7155 connection is successfully accomplished, add the printer to your Windows computer and start to print.
- Navigate to the control panel of the printer or right- click the Windows icon.
- Touch the View devices and printers or devices and printers option.
- Tap on the Add a printer option which is seen at the top of the window.
- After picking out your 123.hp.com envy7155 printer name install the required driver and software for your printer.
- If you are a Mac user, get directed to the Apple menu and then choose the System Preferences option.
- Tap on the Print and scan icon followed by the + icon located at the bottom of the printer’s list.
- After picking up your printer, get a latest HP Envy Photo 7155 driver and software for your printer downloaded on the computer.
- Once adding the printer to the list is accomplished, pick any program you want to print.
- You can view your printer name in the Printers selection menu.
- If the printer is not identified in the network, use the troubleshooting steps and add your 123.hp.com envy7155 printer once again to the list.
HP Envy 7155 Fix troubles in Printing Paper
- You might receive troubles while printing if the paper jam occurs.
- Your printer’s control panel intimates a message that the paper jam is occurred.
- Clear the paper jam issue in order to resume the printer functions.
- When your 123.hp.com envy7155 printer experiences the paper jam issue you should power off the printer and then check if any torn pieces of paper are present.
- Though you have powered off the printer it is recommended to plug out the power cord from the printer’s rear end and from the outlet wall for a safety measure.
- Open the rear access door of the HP Envy Photo 7155 and check if no debris is present.
- If you find it to be dirt make use a clean cloth to clear the duct particles present inside the printer.
- Check if the rollers are able to move freely inside the printer.Check if any jammed papers are present inside.
- If yes, remove it from the rear access end.Take away all the paper present in the tray.
- Separate and remove any damaged papers if present.Once the jammed paper is cleared, replace the rear access door.
- Re- establish the power cord connection between the printer’s rear end and the power outlet.
HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridges Setup Problems
- It is an ideal method of letting the printer print the alignment page in order to get the best out of your 123.hp.com envy7155 printer.
- The printer fails to print the alignment page if the ink cartridges are not installed properly.
- The troubleshooting steps provided in this section helps you fix the alignment error.
- When any debris or packing materials are present inside the tray the printer fails to print the alignment page.
- After removing all the existing paper from the input tray open the inner access door and then take out any debris or packing materials present.
- Subsequently, close the inner access door and then reload the paper into the tray.
- After installing the software on the computer try to align manually.
- Follow the guidelines and complete the software installation.Click on the Cancel icon on the printer’s control panel to stop the alignment.
- Either use a software installation CD Or download and install the software from our website using the on- screen prompts.
- To align the HP Envy Photo 7155 manually, get directed to the HP Solution center.
- Choose Start, go on with the All Programs, and then click on the HP Solution Center option.
- In the HP Solution Center, choose the Settings option, tap on Print Settings, and then go on with the HP Solution Center option.
- On the Devices Service tab, select Align the Print cartridges and wait until the 123.hp.com envy7155 printer prints a cartridge alignment page.
- Keep the alignment page on the front- corner of the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Close the scanner lid and click the Scan icon on the control panel.
- If the solution is not resolved get connected to our support team on the number displayed on the screen.