123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer Setup and Installation Support
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Specifications
- The 123.hp.com/envy7155 photo printer is a color all- in- one- printer.
- It is compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating system.
- To enhance the energy saving feature technology it has HP Auto- Off feature.
- The maximum input capacity of the paper tray is up to 15 sheets.
- The output tray can hold up to 5 envelopes at a time and the maximum print area is 209.9 X 349.6 mm.
- You can set the bottom, top, left, and right margin as 3 mm.
- 123.hp.com/envy7155 is capable of producing the maximum of 50 copies with 300 X 300 for black texts and 600 X 600 for color texts and resolution.
- Image scaling or enlargement range is between 25 to 400 % and it does not have the Automatic Document Feeder.
- RAW, PDF, and JPEG are the acceptable file format with 256 grayscale level.
- PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG are the supported digital file format and is capable of scan to SD.
HP Envy 7155 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Setup
- Are you looking for the easy and simple instructions to setup the 123.hp.com/envy7155 Wireless connection on your Mac and Windows computer? Here are the details what you are looking for.
- The wireless feature enables you to connect the devices to the network easily without using any bulk modem cables.
- You can print to the HP Envy Photo 7155 from any computer which is associated with the same Internet connection.
- When you attempt to initiate the wireless connection on your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer you have to keep all the devices which are part of the print system closer to each other.
- Check if you have switched on your printer and the wireless network you attempt to connect your printer should be the one to which your computer is connected.
- The setup instructions for various printer models are not same.They differ based on the printer’s compatibility.
- As your HP Envy 7155 photo printer is compatible with the Wireless connection you can establish the printer connection easily.
- If you’d like to go on with the WPS Pushbutton mode, just push the WPS icon on the printer and then push the WPS icon on your wireless router within two minutes.
- In certain printer models, the computer should be powered on and connected to the wireless network before you do on the printer.
- When the printer does not has the Wireless mode as built- in feature, you can connect the printer to the computer by means of a USB.
- Once it is configured as wireless you can remove the cable from the computer and keep it where you want.
- Once the HP Envy Photo 7155 connection is successfully accomplished, add the printer to your Windows computer and start to print.
- Navigate to the control panel of the HP Envy 7155 printer or right- click the Windows icon.
- Touch the View devices and printers or devices and printers option.
- Tap on the Add a printer option which is seen at the top of the window.
- After picking out your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer name install the required HP Envy 7155 driver and software for your printer.
- If you are a Mac user, get directed to the Apple menu and then choose the System Preferences option.
- Tap on the Print and scan icon followed by the + icon located at the bottom of the printer’s list.
- After picking up your printer, get a latest HP Envy Photo 7155 driver and software for your printer downloaded on the computer.
- Once adding the printer to the list is accomplished, pick any program you want to print.
- You can view your printer name in the Printers selection menu.
- If the printer is not identified in the network, use the troubleshooting steps and add your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer once again to the list.
123 HP Envy 7155 Fix troubles in Printing Paper
- You might receive troubles while printing if the paper jam occurs.
- Your HP Envy 7155 printer’s control panel intimates a message that the paper jam is occurred.
- Clear the paper jam issue in order to resume the printer functions.
- When your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer experiences the paper jam issue you should power off the printer and then check if any torn pieces of paper are present.
- Though you have powered off the printer it is recommended to plug out the power cord from the printer’s rear end and from the outlet wall for a safety measure.
- Open the rear access door of the HP Envy Photo 7155 and check if no debris is present.
- If you find it to be dirt make use a clean cloth to clear the duct particles present inside the printer.
- Check if the rollers are able to move freely inside the printer.Check if any jammed papers are present inside.
- If yes, remove it from the rear access end.Take away all the paper present in the tray.
- Separate and remove any damaged papers if present.Once the jammed paper is cleared, replace the rear access door.
- Re- establish the power cord connection between the HP Envy 7155 printer’s rear end and the power outlet.
123 HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridges Setup Solution
- It is an ideal method of letting the printer print the alignment page in order to get the best out of your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer fails to print the alignment page if the ink cartridges are not installed properly.
- The troubleshooting steps provided in this section helps you fix the alignment error.
- When any debris or packing materials are present inside the tray the printer fails to print the alignment page.
- After removing all the existing paper from the input tray open the inner access door and then take out any debris or packing materials present.
- Subsequently, close the inner access door and then reload the paper into the tray.
- After installing the software on the computer try to align manually.
- Follow the guidelines and complete the software installation.Click on the Cancel icon on the HP Envy 7155 printer’s control panel to stop the alignment.
- Either use a software installation CD Or download and install the software from our website using the on- screen prompts.
- To align the HP Envy Photo 7155 manually, get directed to the HP Solution center.
- Choose Start, go on with the All Programs, and then click on the HP Solution Center option.
- In the HP Solution Center, choose the Settings option, tap on Print Settings, and then go on with the HP Solution Center option.
- On the Devices Service tab, select Align the Print cartridges and wait until the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer prints a cartridge alignment page.
- Keep the alignment page on the front- corner of the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Close the scanner lid and click the Scan icon on the control panel.
- If the solution is not resolved get connected to our support team on the number displayed on the screen.