123.hp.com/envy7858 All-in-One Printer Support
The 123.hp.com/envy7858 belongs to the HP Envy family. It is a dynamic all-in-one printer designed for families and other home users who want a printer capable of printing a wide range of material such as documents, email, web pages to bright, rich, lab grade photos. HP Envy7858 also offers copy and scan functionality too. It is a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer and saves you the hassle of bothering with multiple wires. Envy Photo 7858 allows you to easily print from any device connected to your wireless network. This means that you can print from your smartphone and tablet too.
123 HP Envy Photo 7858 Specifications
- The 123.hp.com/envy7858 offers a USB 2.0 client and 1 USB host (for thumb drives) and one Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 1 Ethernet, 1 RJ-11 (Fax), dual band wifi 2.4/5 GHz, BLE SD card slot.
- HP Envy7858 offers built-in Ethernet and supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- It provides color copy capability at a copy speed of 21 CPM for black copies in draft mode. It offers a copy resolution of 300 X 300 dpi.
- It provides fax capability with a resolution of up to 300 X 300 dpi. The fax memory can hold up to 100 pages in black and white.
- 123 HP Envy7858 can store a maximum of up to 120-speed dial number for the purpose of faxing.
- 123.hp.com/envy7858 supports HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint. Wireless Direct Printing and Mopria-certified.
- Envy Photo 7858 offers an input tray capacity of 125 sheets and an output capacity of 25 sheets.
- It provides automatic document feeder with a capacity of 35 sheets.
- It weighs around 7.60 Kg and features Hp- Auto-Off technology.
123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer Unboxing Setup
Setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 involves unboxing your printer, connecting it to a power source, placing paper in the tray, installing and aligning ink cartridges and installing the 123 HP Envy 7858 Driver and software. Follow the instructions listed below for the 123 Envy 7858 printer setup installation.
- Unbox the Envy Photo 7858 printer. Take out all tape and packing material from the exterior and the interior of the printer.
- Peel the sticker from the printer control panel. Take out the packing material from the scanner glass, and then shut the scanner lid.
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer, and then fix the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer. Set your preferences on the printer’s control panel, tap your preferred language and country/region, and then tap Yes to approve your choices.
- Install the 123 Envy Photo 7858 ink cartridges in their designated slots. Pull open the input tray, take the output, and then take out all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- With the paper tray drawn out, force in the photo tray. Take out all tape and packing materials from the inside of the HP Envy7858 input tray. Move the paper guides as far as possible.
- Place paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing downward, and then push the stack into the tray until it halts.Glide the paper guides until they meet the edge of the stack of paper.
- Do not push the guides so closely that they bind against the stack of paper. Replace the output tray on the paper tray, and then force in the input tray until it locks into place.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer begins an initialization process. It is normal for the printer to make noises during this process. After the process is over, the printer print a calibration page.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 by installing the full feature 123 HP Envy 7858 Driver and software.
For any HP envy 7858 printer support, please contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
HP Envy 7858 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Envy 7858 Printer Connecting System Requirements
- 123.hp.com/envy7858 supports recent versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- For Windows, 2 GB hard disk space should be available.
- For Mac, 1 GB hard disk space is required.
- Other requirements: CD/DVD Drive, Internet Connection, USB PORT
123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer Driver Installation
Installing and downloading the 123 HP Envy 7858 Driver and software is essential for getting the best out of your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer. It lets you access the full potential of your HP Envy7858.
123 HP Envy 7858 Setup For Windows
- You can download the full feature 123 HP Envy 7858 Driver and software for Windows from us. For Windows, the file will be in .exe format. You will be prompted to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choosing Run or Open will launch the file instantly once the download completes. Selecting Save will store the file to retrieved later.
- You will be able to view the estimated time for the 123 Envy Photo 7858 download to complete in the Downloads bar of the browser.
- Once the downloads completes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If required, connect the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer to the computer.
123 HP Envy 7858 Setup For Mac
- You can download the full feature and 123 HP Envy 7858 Driver and software for Mac from us. For Mac, the file will be in .dmg format. You will be prompted to Choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choose Save. Once the 123 Envy Photo 7858 download completes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If you are required to add the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer queue, choose the printer, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose 123 HP Envy 7858 in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add.
- Go back to the HP Installer and complete the HP Envy7858 installation.
123 HP Envy 7858 Ink Cartridge Refill
- To install your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 ink cartridge(s), draw out the ink cartridge access door. Once the carriage is quiet and inactive, proceed further. Unpack the ink cartridges. Hold the ink cartridges only by the black plastic on the ink cartridge. Peel the plastic tape from the 123 HP Envy 7858 ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a somewhat upward angle into the appropriate slot, and then carefully lift up the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat this procedure for the other ink cartridges. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- 123 Envy Photo 7858 uses HP Thermal InkJet technology. It operates with 2 cartridges. It is compatible with HP 64 and 64 XL. It allows you get 2X more pages with Original HP Ink vs refill. The HP 64 XL yields 415 pages.
- HP Envy7858 supports HP Instant Ink. The HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of page per month. The plans are based on the number of pages you print and not on the number of ink cartridges.